Executive Director Of State Democrat Party Brags About Sending 6 yr old Son To School In Dress

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
As the author astutely points out:

This is not some fringe Antifa or activist, this is as mainstream Democrat as it gets.

These people are truly fucking sick. Nothing short of genuine child abuse.

This is not some fringe Antifa or activist, this is as mainstream Democrat as it gets.

These people are truly fucking sick. Nothing short of genuine child abuse.
That's exactly it. These people are proud of their achievements.

These people are truly fucking sick. Nothing short of genuine child abuse.\

What is child abuse is the lies you fucking assholes are telling. TB Daily New is a right wing questionable source pushing lies, conspiracy theories, and right wing bullshit.

• Overall, we rate the TB Daily News Right Biased and Questionable based on a complete lack of transparency and the promotion of hyper-partisan sensationalism.

What is child abuse is the lies you fucking assholes are telling. TB Daily New is a right wing questionable source pushing lies, conspiracy theories, and right wing bullshit.

• Overall, we rate the TB Daily News Right Biased and Questionable based on a complete lack of transparency and the promotion of hyper-partisan sensationalism.

So what you're saying is this lady does not exist, the pictures in the article are not real, and the whole thing is made up?

Then I'm sure this lady will be suing the publication quite soon for slander, right?

You do understand "mediabiasfactcheck" (what a horrible, pedantic name) - is a Leftist mouthpiece that shrouds itself in the guise of being a neutral arbiter....uuummm right?

And BLM cares about Black Lives, and Antifa is against fascism. I mean, it says so in their names!!!!

Your capacity for blind ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

So what you're saying is this lady does not exist, the pictures in the article are not real, and the whole thing is made up?

Then I'm sure this lady will be suing the publication quite soon for slander, right?

You do understand "mediabiasfactcheck" (what a horrible, pedantic name) - is a Leftist mouthpiece that shrouds itself in the guise of being a neutral arbiter....uuummm right?

And BLM cares about Black Lives, and Antifa is against fascism. I mean, it says so in their names!!!!

Your capacity for blind ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

She may have posed for the picture or be in on the joke. You have been played and not for the first time here.

You do understand that you're an idiot who will fall for any fake news story out there, because you WANT to believe this shit.

NOTHING THEY PUBLISH IS TRUE. IT'S A JOKE SON, AND SO ARE YOU.

She may have posed for the picture or be in on the joke. You have been played and not for the first time here.

You do understand that you're an idiot who will fall for any fake news story out there, because you WANT to believe this shit.

Wow, a lot of wishin' and hoping in that post with zero facts.

She posted on Twitter bragging about it you fuckwit.

Do you have evidence this was the Russians or some such deranged looney lefty shit?

Then I suggest you get her a lawyer, cuz she sure as shit seems A-OK with owning all of it.

Man you're pathetic.

And yet nothing to support your claim.

"When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger instead."
Author unknown

Forum List

Back