Ex-Shell President John Hofmeister: Obama 'had nothing to do' with oil-and-gas boom

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Liar and egomaniac Obama brags about his energy success.

As always everything Obama says is wrong. Someone who actually knows something about energy set the record straight.

"(Obama) can take credit for all he wants, but whether people believe him or not it depends on how much history do you really know versus how much history do you want to reinvent.”

Lying and reinventing history are what Obama does.

Former Shell Oil President John Hofmeister is pouring cold water on former President Barack Obama’s claims that he’s responsible for the country’s boom in oil and gas production.

Mr. Obama on Tuesday told the audience at a gala for Rice University’s Baker Institute that he deserved credit for the oil-and-gas boom that his successor, President Trump, is now enjoying.

“You wouldn’t always know it, but it went up every year I was president,” the former president said to applause. “That whole — suddenly America’s like the biggest oil producer and the biggest gas — that was me, people.”

Read more at washingtontimes.com

As always everything Obama says is wrong. Someone who actually knows something about energy set the record straight.

"(Obama) can take credit for all he wants, but whether people believe him or not it depends on how much history do you really know versus how much history do you want to reinvent.”

Former Shell Oil President John Hofmeister is pouring cold water on former President Barack Obama’s claims that he’s responsible for the country’s boom in oil and gas production.

Mr. Obama on Tuesday told the audience at a gala for Rice University’s Baker Institute that he deserved credit for the oil-and-gas boom that his successor, President Trump, is now enjoying.

“You wouldn’t always know it, but it went up every year I was president,” the former president said to applause. “That whole — suddenly America’s like the biggest oil producer and the biggest gas — that was me, people.”

I dunno. That's like saying Trump has something to do with the continued recovery.

Its interesting how things happen. Who would have thought we'd have race riots under Obama and an oil boom.

I dunno. That's like saying Trump has something to do with the continued recovery.

Its interesting how things happen. Who would have thought we'd have race riots under Obama and an oil boom.

Obama lost nearly all of his lawsuits against fracking and private pipelines and the courts pointing fingers at him and laughing caused the boom. But he is not a liar because he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him the butt.

Hofmeister states the obvious

Yeah that. Who needs a former Shell Oil President to tell me what I already knew?

Who was it that said "The U.S. can't drill its way out of oil dependency"? Or these Obama quotes:

"If we opened up and drilled on every single square inch of our land and our shores, we would still find only 3% of the world's oil reserves — 3% for a country that uses 25% of the world's oil."

"With only 2% of the world's oil reserves, we can't just drill our way to lower gas prices."

"We have less than 2% of the world's oil reserves, but are responsible for more than 20% of world consumption."

"We consume about 25% of the world's oil. We only have 2% of the reserves. Even if we doubled U.S. oil production, we're still really short."

“Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”

Obama's own Energy secretary even said “we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

No agenda there, was there? Lying sumbitches.

51qdI+RnDTL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
less.jpg

The Ds are seeking a candidate for 2020 with the record for competence of Obama in 2008 and the campaign skills of Clinton in 2016.

Forum List

Back