Ex-Proud Boy Testifies Group Sought ‘All-Out Revolution’ in Capitol Riot

You realize all you ever have are allegations? Is Trump in jail? Do you believe what is said about him? We never see evidence from you.

I have election results and a perfect record of victory in court for my side. I have over 1000 indictments for your ilk on their attack in the capitol. I have multiple convictions for sedition for crimes committed by your ilk, among many, many other crimes.

You have a 'whistleblower' who vanished and had jackshit to back their allegations, despite claiming to 'have proof'.

Our sources are not equal.

I have election results and a perfect record of victory in court for my side. I have over 1000 indictments for your ilk on their attack in the capitol. I have multiple convictions for sedition for crimes committed by your ilk, among many, many other crimes.

You have a 'whistleblower' who vanished and had jackshit to back their allegations, despite claiming to 'have proof'.

Our sources are not equal.
He vanished?

He vanished?

Where's the 'whistleblower'? Where they proof he claimed to have had?

You accepted the accusation as truth without the slightest evidence to back it up.

It never even occured to you to ask for the proof, did it?
Not once.

I have historical example after historical example of cops arresting or killing your right wing whackjob ilk.

And you have nothing but your own delusions to back up the fantasy that cops will JOIN you in attacking cops, blowing up federal buildings, committing sedition, kidnapping governors or murdering/maiming officials.

Try again.

Your side has pushed past the ire of the crazies and have now begun persecuting and riling up the normals.

That includes police officers, especially at the local level, and especially outside the big cities.

CHAZ/CHOP, hunter biden's stuff, months of riots in cities in 2020, all sorts of lefty ignorance.
No one ignored months of riots. Do you know how many conservatives I've met that claim no one was prosecuted for it? They ignore the arrests and prosecutions because it doesn't fit the narrative.

You're overblowing CHAZ/CHOP.

I've yet to hear anyone explain to me what the "Hunter Biden stuff" actually is.

No facts. Just feewings.

Yeah. There's a decent chance that would happen. Trump would certainly do it. Such are the acts of authoritarian regimes.
In what world do many American elites, politicians, media and entertainment shills run to Europe promising allegiance to Eurocrats and do whatever they are told and that we are free? Trump resisted that.

No one ignored months of riots. Do you know how many conservatives I've met that claim no one was prosecuted for it? They ignore the arrests and prosecutions because it doesn't fit the narrative.

You're overblowing CHAZ/CHOP.

I've yet to hear anyone explain to me what the "Hunter Biden stuff" actually is.

No facts. Just feewings.

Slaps on the wrist.

weeks of total occupation, no government services, willful local government abandonment of their citizens and their roles.

He's a graft machine, and you overlook it because you don't care.

Slaps on the wrist.

weeks of total occupation, no government services, willful local government abandonment of their citizens and their roles.

He's a graft machine, and you overlook it because you don't care.
Nonsense. Years in jail is not a slap on the wrist.

It was 3 weeks affecting a small part of the population. Compare that to national trend in police forces abandoning their roles.

What is the graft exactly? I'm not overlooking it. It's just that none of you can actually tell me what I'm supposed to care about.

Nonsense. Years in jail is not a slap on the wrist.

It was 3 weeks affecting a small part of the population. Compare that to national trend in police forces abandoning their roles.

What is the graft exactly? I'm not overlooking it. It's just that none of you can actually tell me what I'm supposed to care about.

Police forces shamed out of their roles by your side.

ACAB remember?

Police forces shamed out of their roles by your side.

ACAB remember?
No. They just don't like having to follow the rules.

They are making us suffer for holding them accountable.

What exactly what Hunter Biden's graft? I don't want to ignore something so important.

No. They just don't like having to follow the rules.

They are making us suffer for holding them accountable.

What exactly what Hunter Biden's graft? I don't want to ignore something so important.

Again, your side said "All Cops are Bastards" and injured hundreds more than were hurt J6.

Exponentially more property damage was done.

And J6 an unarmed woman was killed, imagine if that had happened in the summer of 2020.

Again, how did tbe Proud Boys pripose to overthrow the US without weapons, facing no less than 3 federal & 1 state agency armed with guns, mortars, tazers, tear gas and batons and the National Guard 3 hours away from showing up?

:auiqs.jpg:

Pelosi's daughter declared there was no insurrection. An FBI whistleblower provided an internal FBI memo showing THEY did not consider J6 an 'Insurrection'.

It was what liberals call a 'mostly peaceful protest' ... and even then I don't know if it was even that based on their 'mostly peaceful protest' standards / qualifications...

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Again, your side said "All Cops are Bastards" and injured hundreds more than were hurt J6.

Exponentially more property damage was done.

And J6 an unarmed woman was killed, imagine if that had happened in the summer of 2020.
You're missing the forest for the trees on January 6th. The seriousness of January 6th comes from the totality of events leading up to the riot and the fact that it was led by Trump to overthrow the election. You ignore this.

I've never ignored or downplayed the level of violence and damages from the riots in 2020. These riots were spontaneous and not about politics, but about policing.

As I said earlier, the Hunter Biden "stuff" remains ambiguous. None of the conservatives here want to say what the "stuff" is.

You're missing the forest for the trees on January 6th. The seriousness of January 6th comes from the totality of events leading up to the riot and the fact that it was led by Trump to overthrow the election. You ignore this.

I've never ignored or downplayed the level of violence and damages from the riots in 2020. These riots were spontaneous and not about politics, but about policing.

As I said earlier, the Hunter Biden "stuff" remains ambiguous. None of the conservatives here want to say what the "stuff" is.

The "seriousness" of J6 comes from the lefts need for a Reichstag Fire to beat over their opponents with. No overthrow happened, no overthrow could happen.

You fixate on J6 because it meshes with your addled worldview that somehow Trump was out to become a dictator, instead of a man who thought, and probably still thinks he was cheated out of an election.

It's graft, it's him getting access for all sorts of internal and foreign "friends" with Biden.

The "seriousness" of J6 comes from the lefts need for a Reichstag Fire to beat over their opponents with. No overthrow happened, no overthrow could happen.

You fixate on J6 because it meshes with your addled worldview that somehow Trump was out to become a dictator, instead of a man who thought, and probably still thinks he was cheated out of an election.

It's graft, it's him getting access for all sorts of internal and foreign "friends" with Biden.
You might be ignorant of Trump did after the election and before January 6th. There was an extensive amount of attempts to corrupt the system to give Trump the votes to win and therefore overturn the election. Not through getting votes on election day, but through changing the results after election day. There were shockingly few people that stood up to Trump to stop this from happening, mostly Republicans. Since 2021, the Republican party has been busy replacing those people with new ones of, let's say, less commitment to the constitution.

Moreover, the January 6th riot was the tip of the election denial iceberg. Trump didn't just convince the rioters of the obvious lies regarding the election, but large segments of the population of lies. This destruction of confidence to serve personal interest is the height of selfishness.

We talk about January 6th because we can't agree on it. If we all agreed how bad this was, then there'd be nothing to talk about. The problem is that the Republican party hasn't come to terms with this. Trump is still a force in the party. The contingent of enablers the part has only increased. We talk about it because you deny it.

If Trump actually thought he was cheated out of an election, that may well be true but it's not any better. It's very concerning because it shows he's delusional and willing to act in dangerous ways based on this delusion.

Providing access to politicians is not new. It's also not illegal.

How do you think Lev Parnas got so many photos with Trump?
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F191010154229-trump-giuliani-associates-file.jpg

Can you tell me who Hunter Biden provided access to Biden?

You might be ignorant of Trump did after the election and before January 6th. There was an extensive amount of attempts to corrupt the system to give Trump the votes to win and therefore overturn the election. Not through getting votes on election day, but through changing the results after election day. There were shockingly few people that stood up to Trump to stop this from happening, mostly Republicans. Since 2021, the Republican party has been busy replacing those people with new ones of, let's say, less commitment to the constitution.

Moreover, the January 6th riot was the tip of the election denial iceberg. Trump didn't just convince the rioters of the obvious lies regarding the election, but large segments of the population of lies. This destruction of confidence to serve personal interest is the height of selfishness.

We talk about January 6th because we can't agree on it. If we all agreed how bad this was, then there'd be nothing to talk about. The problem is that the Republican party hasn't come to terms with this. Trump is still a force in the party. The contingent of enablers the part has only increased. We talk about it because you deny it.

If Trump actually thought he was cheated out of an election, that may well be true but it's not any better. It's very concerning because it shows he's delusional and willing to act in dangerous ways based on this delusion.

Providing access to politicians is not new. It's also not illegal.

How do you think Lev Parnas got so many photos with Trump?
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F191010154229-trump-giuliani-associates-file.jpg

Can you tell me who Hunter Biden provided access to Biden?

What you call corrupt other call legal moves to fight back against what was perceived by him as a stolen election.

Forum List

Back