Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

I find it funny how selective and partisan conservatives are when it comes to the military servicemen whether on duty or off duty. If a general speaks out in a way they don't like... they disregard the general and try and compare him to other officers who feel the way they do.

If there's an ex-soldier at a protest speaking in a way they don't like, they basically ignore that individual's service and say that they don't just automatically respect the military with whatever it does.

And this is a perfect counterpart to my previous words... an ex-marine and they tout his military service around.

But let it just be known, they only do it because he is "on their side"

Bastards don't give a damn about the countless individuals who serve and have served this country who don't share their political views either during combat or while retired.

Who is "touting" anyone's service?

I'd think id appreciate if anyone did it. The fact that he is an ex-marine just makes me respect the marines more.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say something a little bit extreme, but also in my opinion rather true in many cases I've seen.

The right loves the military insomuch as they can use them as political pawns. Exactly the same way they feel about 9/11 responders. Political gain, let them suffer otherwise.

Really, you fucking meathead...and of course the left loves minorities insomuch as they can use them as political pawns??:D

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say something a little bit extreme, but also in my opinion rather true in many cases I've seen.

The right loves the military insomuch as they can use them as political pawns. Exactly the same way they feel about 9/11 responders. Political gain, let them suffer otherwise.

It's the same with babies. Get them born and then forget about them.

Someone named the Iraq war perfectly: Iraq is a rich man's war, but a poor man's fight.

11-4.jpg

Can a member of our excellent mod team do this to rdean??

Since RDean supports the military so much - perhaps he should enlist and do to these scumbags what this Marine has done. Nah, never happen. Too comfortable cowering behind a keyboard.

It's the same with babies. Get them born and then forget about them.

Someone named the Iraq war perfectly: Iraq is a rich man's war, but a poor man's fight.
Which has nothing to do with an OWS maggot being thrown out for creating a disturbance in a ceremony.

Was the ex marine a police officer? He has no right to lay his hands on anyone, unless of course, you believe might makes right.

Ex-Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in | TheBlaze.com

There is a picture

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

I saw the video - that was pretty damn funny. Dude had dude by his collar :lol:

It's about time those fools got roughed up a bit...

Tea Party hecklers- okay
Occupy heckler- evil

Got it

There is a difference here. When tea party people showed up at the town halls that was an appropriate forum for them to give their grievances to their Congressman since it was a constituent meeting open to the public for exactly that purpose.

This is a swearing in ceremony. This is not the appropriate forum for that behavior. The First Amendment does come with some personal responsibility.

=========

Vigilanteism, might makes right, typical.

=========

I know it offends you that people are active in their communities and don't sit around waiting for the government to fix their problems. But tough luck.

=========

If you have not heard the expression 'Do not mess with a Marine', these are wise words to heed.

Ex-Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in | TheBlaze.com

There is a picture

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

That has made this daughter of a Marine Corps, MP, VERY proud.....:clap2:

Tea Party hecklers- okay
Occupy heckler- evil

Got it

There is a difference here. When tea party people showed up at the town halls that was an appropriate forum for them to give their grievances to their Congressman since it was a constituent meeting open to the public for exactly that purpose.

This is a swearing in ceremony. This is not the appropriate forum for that behavior. The First Amendment does come with some personal responsibility.

Personal responsibility? You expect the people who want the government to run every aspect of their life to understand personal responsibility?

Forum List

Back