Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty in Durham Investigation

This article has a picture of the Pussy who is going to be Big Bubba's Wife in the Federal Pen---hopefully for a few years.

This GUILTY PLEA is the "nothing earth-shaking" thing Bill Barr talked about on Hannity last night. Barr said there would be "significant developments" before the election.

Guilty Plea means: Probably singing like a canary on the rest of the Coup Plotters.

To Proud Heartland Deplorables who have watched our FBI and other intelligence agencies "GO ROGUE----this means:

Buy. more. popcorn.
The guy does have a cute mouth and he'll be popular with the population.

Glorious News. The first of the criminal conspiracists who tried to undermine our Government---GOING DOWN.

I can't read the whole article, as I would never in a million years, give any money to the New York Times. Buy, they generally get the story first and SPIN it to sound like it is nothing.

More will come soon from HONEST REPORTING.

This particular FBI Co-conspirator is also a Pussy, so he will be signing like a canary trying to avoid too much time as Big Bubba's wife in a Federal Pen.

MORE TO COME!

GOOD DAY FOR AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or he is the fall guy.

Glorious News. The first of the criminal conspiracists who tried to undermine our Government---GOING DOWN.

I can't read the whole article, as I would never in a million years, give any money to the New York Times. Buy, they generally get the story first and SPIN it to sound like it is nothing.

This particular FBI Co-conspirator is also a Pussy, so he will be signing like a canary trying to avoid too much time as Big Bubba's wife in a Federal Pen.

MORE TO COME!

or he is the fall guy.

or...this is like Benghazi...lots of money spent, lots of time, lots of "any day now" and no big conspiracy.

The only good thing is it will force some cultural change and cleaning up in FBI's operations, which from the IG report appears much needed.

"Prosecutors are not expected to reveal any evidence of a broad anti-Trump conspiracy among law enforcement officials."
____

Yes, Coyote---NYT gets the story first and SPINS it to make it sound like nothing. You noticed. But, check the weasel words "not expected"---and who wrote this? One of the Democrat Lawfare Boys who doesn't really know shit. Probably one of the ones who talked about clear and convincing evidence of an open conspiracy between Trump and Putin for years---with NOTHING FOUND---nada, squat. Hell, Adam Schiff might have been a source for this NYT spin---he usually is.

You ought to leave your TDS Bubble and read what the real world reads.

_____

Last edited:

MORE TO COME!

We need indictments of Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Yates, Strozk, Page, the Ohrs, and many more.

MORE TO COME!

We need indictments of Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Yates, Strozk, Page, the Ohrs, and many more.

Any day now....right?

MORE TO COME!

or he is the fall guy.
IF it were Comey or Brennen or one of the other mid level managers I would agree. He isn't so he is one cooperating to keep from spending the rest of his life in prison. A Coup D'eTat is punishable by death as it is treason against the US Constitution. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop on this one.

Last edited:
"Prosecutors are not expected to reveal any evidence of a broad anti-Trump conspiracy among law enforcement officials."
How broad does it have to be? If only a handful were involved, that's enough. Or are you trying to say it doesn't matter because maybe only a few were involved?

"Prosecutors are not expected to reveal any evidence of a broad anti-Trump conspiracy among law enforcement o

It was in the OP's article. At the very top.

I understand. The NYT makes the statement with zero factual support. Zero. That is my point.

I understand. The NYT makes the statement with zero factual support. Zero. That is my point.

MORE TO COME!

or he is the fall guy.

Always a conspiracy...

Think about this for a moment...

This attorney falsified public records used to obtain an illegal wire tap on a presidential candidate and then on a SITTING US PRESIDENT. This means everything they did was ILLEGAL from the get go. This makes the case solid as bedrock on everyone else.

This makes the intentional (premeditated) Fraud on the FISA court valid charges to follow up with. Given who knew and when they were told, this makes everyone in the chain right up to and including Obama and Biden culpable in the Coup.

This one case makes all the others possible. The next bomb could be 35+ indictments... And it could happen very early next week. What IF Biden is named in an indictment? What will democrats do? Biden is still just a citizen and does not gain exemption from prosecution.

I need lots of popcorn....

Last edited:

This article has a picture of the Pussy who is going to be Big Bubba's Wife in the Federal Pen---hopefully for a few years.

This GUILTY PLEA is the "nothing earth-shaking" thing Bill Barr talked about on Hannity last night. Barr said there would be "significant developments" before the election.

Guilty Plea means: Probably singing like a canary on the rest of the Coup Plotters.

To Proud Heartland Deplorables who have watched our FBI and other intelligence agencies "GO ROGUE----this means:

Buy. more. popcorn.

EXACTLY. The first to admit guilt is doing so for a lesser sentence. The only way he gets a lesser sentence is he had
to tell them who ordered him to change that email. I believe the descriptor is..."The Domino Effect." They already
have his written statement on whomever ordered him to change the email. That will be the next one to fall and he
will be involving someone else.

It's started.

Buy. more. popcorn.

EXACTLY. The first to admit guilt is doing so for a lesser sentence. The only way he gets a lesser sentence is he had
to tell them who ordered him to change that email. I believe the descriptor is..."The Domino Effect." They already
have his written statement on whomever ordered him to change the email. That will be the next one to fall and he
will be involving someone else.

It's started.
This one domino started three or four lines of prosecution... The fun is just beginning...

Forum List

Back