Ex-Bloomberg Reporter Who Quit to Date Imprisoned ‘Pharma Bro’ Says Media Has Liberal Bias: ‘Conservatives are Right’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well duh!

Christie Smythe /BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images
A former Bloomberg News reporter who quit her job and filed for divorce to date Martin Shkreli said Thursday the media is biased against conservatives.

Christie Smythe controversially left her job in 2020 to date Shkreli, who she had been covering as a reporter. The relationship did not pan out, she explained in a piece published by the New York Post last year.

Smythe said after leaving her marriage and a high-profile job to date the jailed millionaire, she wasn’t satisfied.

She has written a book called “SMIRK: How I Fell in Love With the Most Hated Man in America.”

During an interview with Fox News about the book, she recounted dating the notorious “Pharma Bro,” and shared her thoughts on the state of news reporting.

“I tried to be as objective as possible in my coverage, and I always do, all the time… unless I’m presenting a point of view,” she told Fox. “If I’m presenting what I’m writing as objective, I try to maintain objectivity. Whatever your feelings are on whatever your particular issue is, whatever personal relationships I might have, I try not to let that affect what is written. What is written belongs to the public.”

You are quoting the opinion of some woman that left her husband to chase after some guy she interview in prison? What on earth, for?
Because he's a psychopath, and she probably has a borderline personality.

You are quoting the opinion of some woman that left her husband to chase after some guy she interview in prison? What on earth, for?
People other than those who

"left her husband to chase after some guy she interview in prison"

also see leftist bias ubiquitous in the "news" so called...........

Forum List

Back