Evolutionalary theory.

And someone needs to stop trying to play better than others in a web forum..

Um, no, don't have to, you act like a lying stupid asshole troll, you get called out on it. Someone needs to stop fucking around with the adults and get a life. I know I'm better than you

Sorry little fella I have work to do so I can't wait all day for you to grow enough balls to respond....

THought were done talking to me?

LOL, one more example of your fake and lying azz..

that was the other thread. You are such a loser:lol:

Um, no, don't have to, you act like a lying stupid asshole troll, you get called out on it. Someone needs to stop fucking around with the adults and get a life. I know I'm better than you

Sorry little fella I have work to do so I can't wait all day for you to grow enough balls to respond....

THought were done talking to me?

LOL, one more example of your fake and lying azz..

that was the other thread. You are such a loser:lol:

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

LIAR! it was this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2224441-post85.html

Umm, so that's your excuse for being a moron and calling everybody douchebag and moron? Again, all this bullshit you spout fit you to a tee.

Now, sorry to ruin your trolling, but I'm done responding to you, you are just so pathetic. Now, go ahead and get the last word like the loser you are

Don't lie douchebag, we can check the posts....:eusa_liar:

Roll a six sided die (evolution) 1,000,000.

Every roll it comes up 2...never 4, never 3, never 1, only 2.

Not one one eyed creature.

None with one ear or two mouths.

Something is definitely unrandom with your results..
The effects of evolution are not random. People tend to not understand this concept too well, because they see the word "random" in random mutation, and incorrectly assume the entire process is a result of random changes. That's simply not true. Yes, a bunch of random mutations do occur, but only the good ones stick.

So no, you're not rolling a million dice and they all come up 2. You roll a million dice, and re-roll every die that is NOT 2. We're playing yatzee here: we keep what we like.

I will now perform a magic trick.

I will make all the liberals DISOWN evolution:

Evolutionary theory explains why different racial groups have different IQ's. It explains in particular how blacks come to have the lowest IQ's in the world. In order to evolve for survival in cold northern climates, whites developed bigger brains and became smarter in order to plan long-term and strategize survival. Blacks never needed to evolve this way because the African fruit trees were always in bloom.

Read "Race, Evolution and Behavior" by Rushton.

What you just described was genetic drift: differences among and between the same species. You have no way to link the function of higher IQ to the survival strategies you just outlined. It's pure speculation. There is similarly documented differences in height between African Americans and Asians. Continuing your misguided logic, do you believe that height was needed by these populations for survival reasons?

Did the cold weather provide the natural selection to promote higher IQ, or did the higher IQ allow for movement into colder weather? Or perhaps neither was required but the group that happened to migrate happened to also have the higher IQ?

I recommend you read up on the term "founder effect".

I will now perform a magic trick.

I will make all the liberals DISOWN evolution:

Evolutionary theory explains why different racial groups have different IQ's. It explains in particular how blacks come to have the lowest IQ's in the world. In order to evolve for survival in cold northern climates, whites developed bigger brains and became smarter in order to plan long-term and strategize survival. Blacks never needed to evolve this way because the African fruit trees were always in bloom.

Read "Race, Evolution and Behavior" by Rushton.

I see. Then Neanderthals were much smarter than Homo Sap? They had:lol: a larger brain than we do. Or perhaps, because of the interbreeding in Europe with Neanderthals, the miscagenated Europeans got a step up on everybody else.

I guess that means the faster we mix it up racially in the US, the more intelligent our population is going to become.

Forum List

Back