Everything Is Fine—Biden Naps While World Falls Apart.

Voters got what they voted for. What's your point? You act surprised.
Yep. I think everyone was ready for a rest when it comes to Presidential drama.
So now we get world drama instead. I don't know about others but I'd rather have mean tweets than war in the Middle East, Iran harassing our ships, ( can we see a repeat coming of Iran parading our captured sailors in front of media while a US president sends them money? ) gas prices through the roof and inflation popping up everywhere.

Trump's tweets weren't really "mean". Just embarrassingly stupid. It's good to be rid of them. Biden sucks, but he's not dropping trou every thirty minutes on Twitter.

So now we get world drama instead. I don't know about others but I'd rather have mean tweets than war in the Middle East, Iran harassing our ships, ( can we see a repeat coming of Iran parading our captured sailors in front of media while a US president sends them money? ) gas prices through the roof and inflation popping up everywhere.

Trump's tweets weren't really "mean". Just embarrassingly stupid. It's good to be rid of them. Biden sucks, but he's not dropping trou every thirty minutes on Twitter.
I'm sure all those people dying in the Middle East today will be so happy that we don't have embarrassing tweets to talk about.

Yep.
“The world doesn’t do well with a weak leader in the United States. It does even worse with one who disappears. Forget having the stamina to be president, Biden doesn’t seen to have the stamina to watch television for a few minutes after dinner.”

When you have a traitor like John Kerry and a spy for Iran working for you, doesn't it seem like the plan is to cause WWIII in the ME?

I'm sure all those people dying in the Middle East today will be so happy that we don't have embarrassing tweets to talk about.
Probably.

President Biden's Approval Rate is Higher than Trump Ever Had!

Being the leader of the greatest country in the world is not a fuckin' popularity contest. ™
So why did Trump obsess over poll numbers and ratings so much?

Why did Trump obsess over crowd sizes and boat parades so much??

Popularity perhaps?

President Trump being concerned about polls that unfairly reflected public opinion shouldn't be misconstrued as "obsessing." He, as does anyone with a working brain knows that those polls are not accurate representations of how people feel. Polls have become a tool to formulate public opinion, not reflect it.

The size of the crowds at his rallies should be an indication of just how popular he is, compared to Biden's, but like I said, popularity isn't everything. President Trump accomplished things. He got things done. He made this country stronger, safer, more productive, and more prosperous.

The dipshits we have in there now are the antitheses.

Yep.
“The world doesn’t do well with a weak leader in the United States. It does even worse with one who disappears. Forget having the stamina to be president, Biden doesn’t seen to have the stamina to watch television for a few minutes after dinner.”

As long as he gets to smell KamalaToe and Psaki's hair he is great.
WYETO?

Yes.

You?

Maybe if I drank a half a gallon of bourbon

Three bourbons, some vape pen, and then Psaki starts hanging on you and rubbing your leg...

Yep.

WYETO?

Yes.

You?

Three bourbons, some vape pen, and then Psaki starts hanging on you and rubbing your leg...
ay caramba. Make it 10 and you might have a deal.

Yep.

WYETO?

Yes.

You?

WYLHSYD?

Yep.

WYETO?

Yes.

You?

WYLHSYD?
Only need a few bourbons for that

Yep.

Just because you’re wetting your pants doesn’t mean the rest of us are. Grow up.

Ok little doggy.

im-fine.png

Yep.

Just because you’re wetting your pants doesn’t mean the rest of us are. Grow up.

Ok little doggy.

im-fine.png
Yeah, if the world was coming to an end every time the Israelis and Palestinians fought, we’d be dead long ago.

Yep.

Ok little doggy.

im-fine.png
Yeah, if the world was coming to an end every time the Israelis and Palestinians fought, we’d be dead long ago.

Izzys and Palis fighting is the least thing you need to worry about right now.

Voters got what they voted for.
No we didn't. We got who the corrupt demtrash cheated in.

Lord, I was helping my 12-year-old with his American History homework last night, and they kept using the phrase "democratic tradition" . . . so I had to explain what that actually meant, and how it differed from the Democrat Party. When I got done, he said, "Doesn't always seem to work that way in real life, does it?"

The question now seems to be: "Can we survive til 2024"?

"Out of nowhere"? Did that story actually say these things were "out of nowhere"? Out of nowhere to whom, Helen Keller? How do you NOT see all of this coming?

President Biden's Approval Rate is Higher than Trump Ever Had!
Yeah, that's why YouTube has to turn off the dislike feature on his rare public statements. Do us a favor, stop trying to piss down our backs, and tell us it's raining.

Forum List

Back