Everyone Who Believes In A Free Press......

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Click the link below and look at the cartoons. Twelve members of the French press died so that you could see them.

I'm a member of the United States press and I believe that everyone in the world needs to see them and publish them. That way we've taken power away from crazy people. They can't kill the whole world and the whole world needs to take a stand for freedom.

Je Suis Charlie.

These Are The Charlie Hebdo Cartoons That Terrorists Thought Were Worth Killin

I applaud your point.

But they arent trying to stop people from looking at them...they are trying to stop them from even being created.

We can fight back by making more cartoons and printing them. Completely mock them. Wrap a Quran in bacon.

Click the link below and look at the cartoons. Twelve members of the French press died so that you could see them.

I'm a member of the United States press and I believe that everyone in the world needs to see them and publish them. That way we've taken power away from crazy people. They can't kill the whole world and the whole world needs to take a stand for freedom.

Je Suis Charlie.

Moi aussi. Thanks for posting this. Let it go out everywhere.

I remember back when Salman Rushdie published The Satanic Verses, and Islamic savages pronounced his death sentence in absentia, and he had to go into hiding, and all the Western liberal academics showed their support of Rushdie by signing huge petitions in the New York Times, and The Village Voice, and many other print media venues. What proud and faithful and courageous people they were, yes?

Wrong. When it dawned on them that Islam meant things like that which happened in Paris yesterday, every one of those weasels found some premise or other to distance themselves from the petition, or to abandon it all together, or even to swap their "ethics" midstream, supporting Islamic terrorism rather than Rushside. It was a despicable exhibition of cowardice, but typical of the Western left, especially the academic left, and anyone who thinks they're going to see some manifestation of solidarity for a free press this time, are self-deluding fools.

I applaud your point.

But they arent trying to stop people from looking at them...they are trying to stop them from even being created.

We can fight back by making more cartoons and printing them. Completely mock them. Wrap a Quran in bacon.

Thank you.

Yes they didn't want those cartoons made. Nor did they want them to be seen.

They were made and published. Twelve members of the French press died because of it.

I think the least we can do is make sure as many people see those cartoons as possible.

Which is what I'm trying to do. Please share with everyone on your email list and ask them to send it out to those they know.

Maybe if the whole world sees them it will take the power of the threats and acts of murder away from those crazy people.

Je Suis Charlie.

Moi aussi. Thanks for posting this. Let it go out everywhere.

Thank you very much. And thank you very much for clicking the link.

Please share the link with everyone you know.

The MSM has been a complete embarrassment today in their politically correct reporting. Their pushing for multiculturalism/diversity is putting this nations sovereignty in serious danger. Appeasing to these 3rd worlder invaders has to stop. I am proud to see the German nationals the past few weeks taking to the streets by the thousands protesting the Islamification of their country to preserve their heritage and culture. Now with this tragedy, tonight I saw what seems to be a French awakening with them taking to the streets in solidarity to protest by the tens of thousands. The big question is when will the press become awakened?

Forum List

Back