Everybody who quoted Clapper saying he cleared Trump, post your apology here.

Where do those who have claimed there was collusion between Trump and Russia even though to date no evidence has been presented to support such a claim post their apologies?
Good point.
No one on EITHER side knows and it's not over so EVERYONE needs to apologize and move on until the final report is issued.

Where do those who have claimed there was collusion between Trump and Russia even though to date no evidence has been presented to support such a claim post their apologies?

It's an ongoing investigation, neither the DOJ or FBI would release evidence pertaining to an ongoing investigation.
It's been ongoing for at least 9 months, all the while libs were celebrating that there were no bombshells revealed. Obviously there's nothing there and it's all the left has to work with. It's the sorry end of a once dynamic political party.
and no special prosecutor means the end of democracy as we knew it...America has become a world wide joke Thanks to Mr Trump

Lets Test the strength of our constitution again
Republican Representative M. Caldwell Butler of Virginia explained his vote in favor of impeachment by saying, "For years we Republicans have campaigned against corruption and misconduct…But Watergate is our shame."[22] Representative Lawrence Hogan of Maryland, another Republican, said, "After reading the transcripts, it was sobering: the number of untruths, the deception and the immoral attitudes. By any standard of proof demanded, we had to bind him over for trial and removal by the Senate."[22] After much internal and external anguish, Representative Tom Railsback also decided to vote in that direction.[75]

Representative Elizabeth Holtzman of New York, a young Democrat, also drew national media attention as a member of the committee.[76] Another representative from New York, Charles Rangel, became a force in the House in subsequent years. Rangel had a more positive take on what transpired: "Some say this is a sad day in America's history. I think it could perhaps be one of our brightest days. It could be really a test of the strength of our Constitution, because what I think it means to most Americans is that when this or any other President violates his sacred oath of office, the people are not left helpless."[22]

It's an ongoing investigation, neither the DOJ or FBI would release evidence pertaining to an ongoing investigation.
It's been ongoing for at least 9 months, all the while libs were celebrating that there were no bombshells revealed. Obviously there's nothing there and it's all the left has to work with. It's the sorry end of a once dynamic political party.
and no special prosecutor means the end of democracy as we knew it...America has become a world wide joke Thanks to Mr Trump
The left is a joke. It's been investigated to death, the left has nothing else to run on AND we are talking about email leaks about DNC corruption. Democrats today make Al Capone look like a choirboy.
The right is a joke. It is being investigated but less than a year into it, they are crying that it's taking too long and it's all made up and anyone who says there's suspicion is LYING and blah blah blah blah blah. How long did the Clinton e-mail investigation take? How long did the Benghazi investigations take? Did Obama throw a tantrum and say it was taking too long? Fire the lead investigator? No? WHY NOT? It's okay if Trump does.
You guys have become a total joke. I am losing all respect for the Republican Party not because of what Trump is doing (he's responsible for that) but because they are normalizing and accepting it.

Yeah...it will be ongoing for as long as the press will keep it alive.

I'm O.K. with that. They did it to Clinton, they can do it to Trump.

Anything that slows down government or stops it is good in my world.
he keeps on firing those investigating him it will slow down
Go to war with the,press no more briefings?? fight the FBI and other units that protect Americas democracy
Can anyone here say that they hate the pos and are sorry they voted for him? Just one?
If Trump keeps up the good work and keeps the Liberals in a blind rage, we might let him serve 3 terms. Or even President For Life. Yeah, that's it!

Yeah because he's guilty until proven innocent. Like the good little NAZI you are.

NO, moron....Trump is "guilty" when he does NOT want to be proven innocent when it comes to his tax returns....See, the difference??? (probably too dumb to see it.)
In other words, guilty until proven innocent.

You just proved you're a Stalinist anti-American cuck.

Go to war with the,press no more briefings?? fight the FBI and other units that protect Americas democracy
Can anyone here say that they hate the pos and are sorry they voted for him? Just one?
If Trump keeps up the good work and keeps the Liberals in a blind rage, we might let him serve 3 terms. Or even President For Life. Yeah, that's it!
Lucky if he survives 4 years without his ass getting blown off Making enemies of secret service FBI ?? lol

You've just proven that you are all for Party and have no interest in the good of the country. Good to know.

IF there was the tiniest possible scrap of evidence against Trump or ANYONE in his staff be assured there would by now be enough leaks to bring down the fucking Hoover dam.
The LIB are going to end up proving what a bunch of morons they are. They are PRAYING that the 'investigations' continue until the midterms. The fucking LIB on the two committees have from the beginning attempted to drag out their investigations. They KNOW there's ZERO evidence against Trump or his campaign.
Eventually the LIBs are going to lose another 1300+ seats across the country as a result of their inability to face the facts about why they lost in 2016. It wasn't the russians. It was the drunken grifter Hillary that couldn't even beat an "orange buffon". That says it all!

Lucky if he survives 4 years without his ass getting blown off Making enemies of secret service FBI ?? lol
and remember ,,revenge is a dish best served cold ,,comey speaking in public will make trump wince You don't make that many enemies in politics without getting the crap thrown back at you...

The left is a joke. It's been investigated to death, the left has nothing else to run on AND we are talking about email leaks about DNC corruption. Democrats today make Al Capone look like a choirboy.
It's been investigated to death,

Has it?

You're privy to the details and can make that determination?

Of course not.

You've just proven that you are all for Party and have no interest in the good of the country. Good to know.

I happen to be No Party and my interest is abiding by the Constitution, something puking Liberals hate and ignore. My interest is to institutionalize every liberal in the country.

There are many here and in Congress who are exactly the same Sun is just one of many

I happen to be No Party and my interest is abiding by the Constitution, something puking Liberals hate and ignore. My interest is to institutionalize every liberal in the country.
Guess you feel that firing 3 so far investigating him is fine with you

High crimes and misdemeanors Firing those investigating you???? Trump is the worst kind of American a traitor a republican ,,but I repeat myself

Guess you feel that firing 3 so far investigating him is fine with you
They needed firing. Investigating by those three is of no consequence.

The press only report on it. They don't have any authority to decide it's course or speed.

and trump makes Ponzi look like a 5th grader,,,,,and capone went to jail on a tax charge something trump has gotten away with so far
Yeah because he's guilty until proven innocent. Like the good little NAZI you are.
you a hate dem person calling anyone a nazi is laughable...You folks on the right have the habit of calling others just what you yourselves are
You're the one proclaiming guilt without evidence. The projection is all yours no matter how long you laugh in your padded cell.
Party over country are yours your congresses and many others here idea of democracy

which was what was already reviewed by comey and clapper and they have confirmed no collusion or election interference. Time to move on.

Clapper as DNI had no reason to be briefed or informed on DOJ or FBI domestic investigations. So his having seen no evidence is no proof of lack of evidence.

The long and the short of it is that Clapper admitted he wasn't aware of any evidence of collusion against Trump.

You're a dumbass.

Not being aware is not the same as it doesn't exist at all.

Lets Test the strength of our constitution again
Republican Representative M. Caldwell Butler of Virginia explained his vote in favor of impeachment by saying, "For years we Republicans have campaigned against corruption and misconduct…But Watergate is our shame."[22] Representative Lawrence Hogan of Maryland, another Republican, said, "After reading the transcripts, it was sobering: the number of untruths, the deception and the immoral attitudes. By any standard of proof demanded, we had to bind him over for trial and removal by the Senate."[22] After much internal and external anguish, Representative Tom Railsback also decided to vote in that direction.[75]

Representative Elizabeth Holtzman of New York, a young Democrat, also drew national media attention as a member of the committee.[76] Another representative from New York, Charles Rangel, became a force in the House in subsequent years. Rangel had a more positive take on what transpired: "Some say this is a sad day in America's history. I think it could perhaps be one of our brightest days. It could be really a test of the strength of our Constitution, because what I think it means to most Americans is that when this or any other President violates his sacred oath of office, the people are not left helpless."[22]
Nixon was a choir boy compared to Clinton and Obama.

Furthermore, what the fuck does Watergate have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back