Every time Biden supporters make a post or say something on social media…

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
…Many Americans, including Democrats are trying to figure out how to feed their family. Trying to figure out how to afford a house when the price of a home is astronomical.

As the tiny number of far left Americans continue to Mock Trump, as they continue to support the false charges of sexual assault against him and think he’s going to jail… more and more Americans are trying to figure out how to live with Bidenflation

Remember Klaus Schwab, Communist head of the World Economic Forum, of which the USA is now a member? He said, and I quote: "In 2030, you will own nothing and be happy." That's Communism my friends. The price of houses has risen to the point where people can't afford them on purpose. Once all can no longer afford a home, the Marxist, so-called Democrat Party, will step in and declare that due to the horrendous costs of homes, the government will become the owners of homes and you will simply live in them and accept where they put you, where they put you and who they put you in with.
For the moment, they are just saying: "Public, please accept alien migrants into your homes." Once the Marxist, so-called Democrat Party gets complete control over the government and eliminates political opposition parties, you can delete the word "please" from that last statement and replace it with, "you will."

Once the Marxist, so-called Democrat Party gets complete control over the government and eliminates political opposition parties, you can delete the word "please" from that last statement and replace it with, "you will."
I think this is probably a correct prediction but I'd add to it that anyone unwilling to fight back, doesn't deserve their freedom, anyway. There's an old truism that's as valid today as it ever was:

"Every time the government shoots, the Revolution grows"...

…Many Americans, including Democrats are trying to figure out how to feed their family. Trying to figure out how to afford a house when the price of a home is astronomical.

As the tiny number of far left Americans continue to Mock Trump, as they continue to support the false charges of sexual assault against him and think he’s going to jail… more and more Americans are trying to figure out how to live with Bidenflation

You should try raising a child on a thousand a month from SSI.

If you live within yer means everyone can get fed.

7zs0v7.jpg

I think this is probably a correct prediction but I'd add to it that anyone unwilling to fight back, doesn't deserve their freedom, anyway. There's an old truism that's as valid today as it ever was:

"Every time the government shoots, the Revolution grows"...
Everyone's too comfy on their couches to fight back.

The inflation was inevitable. It started less than two months after Biden was in office. March 2021. And it has been global.

There is no better example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect than Trumpsters discussing economics and markets.
In other words a non-response with no solutions to the issues at hand.

Forum List

Back