Every Person Arrested In Saint Paul Last Night Was From Out Of State, Mayor Says

"Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said Saturday that officials think "white supremacists" and "out-of-state instigators" could be behind the protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death, but a report showed that "about 86 percent" of arrests so far are mostly of in-state residents."

------------------

Shouldn't these "unbiased" legacy media outlets include "without evidence" like they do with Trump?

Minnesota Governor and Mayor of Minneapolis claim, without evidence, that...

"White supremacists." :laughing0301:

When they can't figure shit out, it's always "white supremacists."

Yeah, that's the ticket.
:auiqs.jpg:

This is unfortunately a terrible powder keg. Historic levels of inequality exists, combine that with a shocking murder by those in power, and millions of people out of work and generally people are without a distraction cuz everything is closed. This may get bad. The root of the problem has to be addressed: historic inequality has to swing back into balance.

This is not about George Floyd anymore. This is about anarchists and insurrectionists trying to tear down the social fabric of our society.

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, along with mayors Jacob Frey and Melvin Carter, on Saturday condemned violent protests in the state, blaming organized outside groups for promoting unrest, while also announcing that they will fully mobilize the Minnesota national guard.

Yeah, this one was fueled by the far-left, aka Antifa.

That being said the Mayor is a complete traitor of the people. I would trust that he eats meat before believing any words.

This is not about George Floyd anymore. This is about anarchists and insurrectionists trying to tear down the social fabric of our society.

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, along with mayors Jacob Frey and Melvin Carter, on Saturday condemned violent protests in the state, blaming organized outside groups for promoting unrest, while also announcing that they will fully mobilize the Minnesota national guard.

I wished that I could be the one in charge of handling these violent protesters. Since the court system is booked up with cases. I'll have these violent protesters sent to a maximum security prison while they await for arraignment. And when they come for their arraignment. I'll make sure no bond be offered to them. That they'll have to wait 3-4 months for their hearing. And then postpone their hearing to a later date. By that time. they will be past around to other inmates as a sex slave.
And I'll betcha that they will come out working along side by side with law enforcement.

Fantastic idea!

The actual title at your link:
Mayor Walks Back Statement Saying Every Person Arrested In Minneapolis Protests Was From Out Of State

Mayor Walks Back Statement Saying Every Person Arrested In Minneapolis Protests Was From Out Of State
Most arrested were from Minnesota:

Mayor Walks Back Statement Saying Every Person Arrested In Minneapolis Protests Was From Out Of StateI
Most arrested were from Minnesota:

I TOLDJA some reporter would look it up.

And the situation proves the media corrects its mistakes. Well, the mistakes it quoted, anyway.

Think the Mayor is fibbing
Arrest records are public information. I don't think he is. Some reporter will check, you know.
I saw the numbers on TV, may have been just for MPLS, I don't think so though, most were local
Did they catch quite a few of them? The arsons ?
they didnt get that specific
I sure hope they did. The restitution for burning down a Target is going to be a bitch. Whoever it was can kiss his paycheck goodbye for the rest of his life.

Hopefully Barr will collect their names and line the up for federal charges as well. Let's see if they think that $500.00 flat screen is worth 10 years.

Forum List

Back