Every leftie on this board said that the virus coming from the lab was both conspiratorial and racist.

Libbies demand you post proof or the source and when you do they craft up a Part Two whic is that the source or fact is unreliable.
Doesn’t work like that
Hey dimwit...the OP made a claim and no one can find ANY posts to substantiate it

Libbies demand you post proof or the source and when you do they craft up a Part Two whic is that the source or fact is unreliable.
Doesn’t work like that
Sourcing Fucker Carlson is unreliable.

So is WND or anything phaz...

Why is that hard for you righties?

Every leftie on this board said that the virus coming from the lab was both conspiratorial and racist.
This is a lie.

No one on ‘the left’ said any such thing.

The fact and truth are that there is no evidence that China intentionally ‘created’ COVID-19 with the intent of using it as a ‘biological weapon’ against the United States.

That China sought to do so is a lie and conspiracy theory contrived and propagated by the right; that conservative sought to demonize and vilify China and Asian Americans with that lie and conspiracy theory was yet another example of the racism common to far too many on the right.

Last edited:
Do not let them forget that and hold their feet to the fire.
Do not allow them to derail your threads and change the subject.
Even if China did release the virus intentionally does that excuse the fact that Trump's response to the pandemic resembled a monkey fucking a football?

Trump could fuck up a one car funeral.

so that Trump would look bad and lose an election 10 months down the road bull
Actually, the lie and conspiracy theory contrived and propagated by the right blaming China for the pandemic was an effort to save Trump’s reelection bid – to make China a scapegoat and deflect attention from the fact that Trump mismanaged the response to the pandemic by placing his desire for a second term over what was best for the country and American people.

Now, we know that fauci was working on gof with the wuhan institute. They successfully manufactured a bioengineered virus.
Oh Gawd.
Fauci was in on it w/China. LOOLOOOLLOLOL
What a load of crook.

We still don't know if it was created in a lab, very possible, or natural through animals, less likely.

What all Non CT realist realize is that Fauci, China, USA traitors, etc, DID NOT create this in a lab to destroy trump. Why in the world would the Entire World buy into this, keep it quiet, and all be in cahoots, just to take down trump.

Wow.

hen referring to "lefties" it does not mean "all lefties".
Thread title:

Every leftie on this board said that the virus coming from the lab was both conspiratorial and racist.​

And I was 100% RIGHT

Minus those who weren't here back then of course but that is just common sense....which many seem to lack
And yet you can't document a single one.

Ohhh
Meanwhile, back in reality: If someone were to have enough intellectual curiosity to actually ask me, my response would be something like, "Well, I don't know for sure how this happened, or where. We clearly don't have all the details yet".

When did we become so egotistical that we have to be so fucking certain about every last fucking thing, before we have all the details? And I wonder if that's just an American thing. We've blurred the lines between guessing and knowing.

for stopping flights from China?
Yup, trump.........

1) Stopped SOME flights and SOME people from entering the USA directly from China.
2) There were plenty of people that still traveled from China to the USA after trump 'stopped' the flights.

Before I write more, will you acknowledge the two sentences above are in FACT true.

Now, we know that fauci was working on gof with the wuhan institute. They successfully manufactured a bioengineered virus.
Oh Gawd.
Fauci was in on it w/China. LOOLOOOLLOLOL
What a load of crook.

We still don't know if it was created in a lab, very possible, or natural through animals, less likely.

What all Non CT realist realize is that Fauci, China, USA traitors, etc, DID NOT create this in a lab to destroy trump. Why in the world would the Entire World buy into this, keep it quiet, and all be in cahoots, just to take down trump.

Wow.

Yeah, we know it was created in a lab. Keep that head deep in the sand.

Forum List

Back