Every leftie on this board said that the virus coming from the lab was both conspiratorial and racist.

Do not let them forget that and hold their feet to the fire.
Do not allow them to derail your threads and change the subject.

I'll say you have no proof for that ridulous statement and I'll add, you have no evidence from any source that it was deliberately manufactured in the lab to destroy the earth.
See how good you are now big mouth.

- No bat cave near Wuhan
Like I said, you can't be blamed for being ignorant and uninformed, since you only drink official Lefty Koolaid, and then regurgitate it.

"The virus most likely came from an animal known as the intermediate horseshoe bat,” Carlson said, citing the scientists’ report and noted that “there are no known colonies” of this type of bat “within 900 kilometers of Wuhan,”

It’s been apparent for couple years that to libbies Anything that benefits and strengthens America is racist
Things that are divisive are “fair”
Let's try to keep conservative racism out of every thread.

Yeah you focus on leftist racism....think
Let's see our presidents son is a white supremacist. His mentor was a cyclops of the kkk, and just come out that a democrat senator is a member of a white only country club. That enough racism?

- No bat cave near Wuhan
Like I said, you can't be blamed for being ignorant and uninformed, since you only drink official Lefty Koolaid, and then regurgitate it.

"The virus most likely came from an animal known as the intermediate horseshoe bat,” Carlson said, citing the scientists’ report and noted that “there are no known colonies” of this type of bat “within 900 kilometers of Wuhan,”

You stupidly claimed there were no bat caves near Wuhan.

I proved that to be a stupid lie

You accuse ME of believing that which is not true and prove that YOU are guilty of it

hen referring to "lefties" it does not mean "all lefties".
Thread title:

Every leftie on this board said that the virus coming from the lab was both conspiratorial and racist.​

And I was 100% RIGHT

Minus those who weren't here back then of course but that is just common sense....which many seem to lack
And yet you can't document a single one.

Ohhh
Not bothering with troll demands =/= can't lol

Do not let them forget that and hold their feet to the fire.
Do not allow them to derail your threads and change the subject.
Don't blame the Lefties. Lefties can't think for themselves. They have to be spoon fed the official narrative which they then happily regurgitate and defend on discussion boards. Sometimes they do it carefully, like Lesh, who constantly demands "proof" about the Wuhan Lab being the source of the virus, and mocks those who claim that the lab seems to be the logical source.

Example:

There is evidence everywhere*, but it doesn't float to the top, so the lefties probably will never see it on CNN or Google.

There are good reasons for that....

REVEALED: Google funded virus research carried out by Wuhan-linked scientist Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance for over a decade​

• Google's charity arm, Google.org, has provided financial backing for research and studies carried out by Peter Daszak and his EcoHealth Alliance charity
  • The financial ties, which were first reported by The National Pulse , are disclosed in various scientific studies dating back to at least 2010
  • Daszak has faced intense scrutiny since it emerged that his charity previously worked with the Wuhan lab accused of being the source of COVID-19
  • He has been removed from the COVID-19 commission looking into the origins of the pandemic after it emerged that he tried to gag the Wuhan lab leak theory
  • It was not immediately clear how much funding Google has provided over the last decade to Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance

- No bat cave near Wuhan
- Three sick Wuhan lab workers came down with COVID before pandemic
- Genome sequence is the same as other man-made gain-of-function viruses, with spike protein added, unlikely to occur in nature
- The freaking lab supposedly has a section dedicated to the "experimental coronavirus research."
- The lab denied studying live bats, then pictures emerged proving it was a lie
- China refused to allow investigators to investigate
- Official story used to debunk the lab theory was a bat bit a pandolin which bit a human, LOL.
- And so on
Post the source...

I guessing WND or Breitlessbart.

- No bat cave near Wuhan

Fucker Carlson is on the job.....Great

- No bat cave near Wuhan

So first you claim that "there are no bat caves near Wuhan".

And then when that turns out to be a lie...it becomes Asshole Carlson claiming there are no bats of a certain kind that "someone" claimed was the source.

Hey...keep trying

- No bat cave near Wuhan

So first you claim that "there are no bat caves near Wuhan".

And then when that turns out to be a lie...it becomes Asshole Carlson claiming there are no bats of a certain kind that "someone" claimed was the source.

Hey...keep trying
For that bat which the "believe in the science" scientists say are nowhere near there....

DERP

Last edited:
Libbies demand you post proof or the source and when you do they craft up a Part Two whic is that the source or fact is unreliable.
Doesn’t work like that

Forum List

Back