Every Attack Will Be Blamed On Trump Supporters From Now On Regardless Who Is At Fault

Antifa and BLM are American Patriots fighting for Freedom and Justice

The Trump Mob is a bunch of thugs trying to overthrow our Democracy

Well, here's how I see it: If we're going to get blamed for every single attack, we might as well spill some blood...
Too late already been done. You will need to practice though for future events by making yerself bleed...

The difference between someone like me and someone like you is that I'm not afraid to bleed for what I believe in.

You're just too big a pussy to do that...

Well, here's how I see it: If we're going to get blamed for every single attack, we might as well spill some blood...
Too late already been done. You will need to practice though for future events by making yerself bleed...

The difference between someone like me and someone like you is that I'm not afraid to bleed for what I believe in.

Yeah, those six years in the army helped me hide from bleeding..

Mo Brooks a senator who is a republican that supported Trump and on the 6th of Jan. during Trump's rally of lies, Mo made the exclamation that is was time to start kicking some ass.

They are going to censure him.
Yep.....anyone who dared to fight the fraudulant election will get the same treatment.

Mo Brooks a senator who is a republican that supported Trump and on the 6th of Jan. during Trump's rally of lies, Mo made the exclamation that is was time to start kicking some ass.

They are going to censure him.
Yep.....anyone who dared to fight the fraudulant election will get the same treatment.
Yep, anyone who has no evidence to sway a judge will lose the ability to claim that fraud occurred.

Six years?
I didn't really learn what being in the military really was like till I spent 10 years in....because climbing the ladder reveals the politics involved.

And they dress poorly...Trump said he was most disappointed because all of the rioters were low class looking people who shop at Wal Mart.
Yeah....I'm really sure he said that.

Right now Democrats are claiming there are planned attacks all over the country that they plan on preventing.
The truth is Democrats are planning the attacks....and they are going to orchestrate them to go after our gun rights.

Trump Was Tragically Finished Off at the Hand of a Ruthless Assassin -- Himself

What an interesting headline. This was a great way to put it. Many of us have been noting this same thing for years but haven't put it as clear and concise.

Trump is, was and has always been his own worse enemy. He lost because he could not transform himself into a decent person.
Democrats simply took advantage of a situation.

I don't think Trump could have done anything to stop them other than do nothing.

Democrats controlled the Capital Police and gave them orders to let some of the Trump supporters in the building.....then they started shoving them around and roughing them up....and the result was predictable.

Then one of the Capital Police shot some woman in cold-blood and a few others. The only shooting that took place was the cops shooting these people that you claim were pulling a coup. How the fuck do you pull a coup without arming yourself?????

View attachment 441695

Obviously Democrats have no right to blame Trump for what happened last Wednesday.....but that never stopped them before, and that will not stop them from doing it again.

Every Republican is going to have to deal from now on with the fact that Democrats cannot be trusted to do the right thing for the country. This is the major flaw in Trump's approach on day-one. He thought that he could bargain with Nancy Pelosi. You just can't do that. Democrats run as Democrats because they have major flaws that only lying can cover up. It also helps that they have set up a political base that hates the opposition so much that they are willing to vote for just about any lying POS regardless of their lack of honor and integrity. Divide and conquer is the communist way.

The major problem with every moderate or conservative is they have a tendency to attack both sides in every situation regardless who is to blame. And Trust me, Democrats invent issues designed to get a reaction from their opponents. Then they project all of their sins on them knowing that enough people will buy their Bullshit to make it seem like the victim of their evil is at least partly if not totally at fault. I think these Democrats actually get a thrill over the hate and chaos that they're causing. I've never seen Nancy Pelosi so insane with power....and she's probably thinking that if she's successful in destroying the Republican party she will be hailed as a hero.

The only way to prevent this from happening is enough good people decide that now is the time to do something about this woman and her organized crime syndicate. We are months, maybe weeks from becoming a new totalitarian state where you won't be secure in your homes or your jobs. Nobody will be spared from the attacks that are coming our way. Anyone who becomes a threat to them will be attacked and destroyed....probably jailed....for daring to question their theft of an election. All of the spinless Republicans have given up and decided to resign in shame...blaming Trump for their decision in hopes that Democrats won't come after them. These people are showing their gutless nature one by one so that maybe they can escape the crackdown that Democrats are about to unleash.

The truth is....the only reason they can get away with this is because nobody in a position to stop them is willing to fight. There's not enough fighters in the Republican Party....and the last one is about to be impeached again by these lying scumbags that call themselves Democrats.

Democrats? What of the many Republicans that blame Trump. The several of his own staff that are resigning? Donors dropping? Belichick denying the medal of freedom. Sorry man but this is much bigger than the Dems playing politics. Trumps own team and supporters are jumping ship because what he has been doing is abhorrent

Clearly you didn't take time to read the OP.
Try doing it now.

I read it. You dismissed the people I’m talking about as spineless but we both know that’s a BS excuse. It’s not about spine it’s about recognizing reality over partisan politics

What an interesting headline. This was a great way to put it. Many of us have been noting this same thing for years but haven't put it as clear and concise.

Trump is, was and has always been his own worse enemy. He lost because he could not transform himself into a decent person.

I don't think Trump could have done anything to stop them other than do nothing.

Democrats controlled the Capital Police and gave them orders to let some of the Trump supporters in the building.....then they started shoving them around and roughing them up....and the result was predictable.

Then one of the Capital Police shot some woman in cold-blood and a few others. The only shooting that took place was the cops shooting these people that you claim were pulling a coup. How the fuck do you pull a coup without arming yourself?????

Democrats had nothing to do with forcing Trump to constantly call people names. Even Trump supporters will note that he should have stopped. He couldn't. He lost.

View attachment 441695

Obviously Democrats have no right to blame Trump for what happened last Wednesday.....but that never stopped them before, and that will not stop them from doing it again.

Every Republican is going to have to deal from now on with the fact that Democrats cannot be trusted to do the right thing for the country. This is the major flaw in Trump's approach on day-one. He thought that he could bargain with Nancy Pelosi. You just can't do that. Democrats run as Democrats because they have major flaws that only lying can cover up. It also helps that they have set up a political base that hates the opposition so much that they are willing to vote for just about any lying POS regardless of their lack of honor and integrity. Divide and conquer is the communist way.

The major problem with every moderate or conservative is they have a tendency to attack both sides in every situation regardless who is to blame. And Trust me, Democrats invent issues designed to get a reaction from their opponents. Then they project all of their sins on them knowing that enough people will buy their Bullshit to make it seem like the victim of their evil is at least partly if not totally at fault. I think these Democrats actually get a thrill over the hate and chaos that they're causing. I've never seen Nancy Pelosi so insane with power....and she's probably thinking that if she's successful in destroying the Republican party she will be hailed as a hero.

The only way to prevent this from happening is enough good people decide that now is the time to do something about this woman and her organized crime syndicate. We are months, maybe weeks from becoming a new totalitarian state where you won't be secure in your homes or your jobs. Nobody will be spared from the attacks that are coming our way. Anyone who becomes a threat to them will be attacked and destroyed....probably jailed....for daring to question their theft of an election. All of the spinless Republicans have given up and decided to resign in shame...blaming Trump for their decision in hopes that Democrats won't come after them. These people are showing their gutless nature one by one so that maybe they can escape the crackdown that Democrats are about to unleash.

The truth is....the only reason they can get away with this is because nobody in a position to stop them is willing to fight. There's not enough fighters in the Republican Party....and the last one is about to be impeached again by these lying scumbags that call themselves Democrats.

Democrats? What of the many Republicans that blame Trump. The several of his own staff that are resigning? Donors dropping? Belichick denying the medal of freedom. Sorry man but this is much bigger than the Dems playing politics. Trumps own team and supporters are jumping ship because what he has been doing is abhorrent

Clearly you didn't take time to read the OP.
Try doing it now.

I read it. You dismissed the people I’m talking about as spineless but we both know that’s a BS excuse. It’s not about spine it’s about recognizing reality over partisan politics

Clearly this is an orchestrated effort to blame Trump once again for something he had nothing to do with.
This is reality.
People who are in politics often show their true nature once the facade of partisanship is removed and we all discover that they're all part of the same establishment.

BTW, the assault on our freedoms is continuing....Facebook has announced that they will ban the phrase "Stop The Steal".
This is the primary reason for the fake coup on the Capital....stifling freedom of speech. If you want to know who is responsible.....look no further.

Last edited:

A whole six years?

That's cute...

Right now Democrats are claiming there are planned attacks all over the country that they plan on preventing.
The truth is Democrats are planning the attacks....and they are going to orchestrate them to go after our gun rights.
If I were you....I’d run out and buy more guns.......FAST

Six years?
I didn't really learn what being in the military really was like till I spent 10 years in....because climbing the ladder reveals the politics involved.
I never wanted to climb the ladder all I wanted was the education and bucks to get it. The military is not a nice place to be employed. The people were fine it's just a very messy job having to be trained to kill. Which is why I was always in high tech maintenance.

Yeah.....and they tried to do it armed with only a MAGA hat and a Confederate Flag.

Molotov cocktails, guns, tasers, pepper spray and zip ties to take prisoners. Not to mention fire extinguishers to beat police with

What every peaceful protestor uses

Antifa and BLM are American Patriots
The Trump Mob is thugs and anarchists

Democrats had nothing to do with forcing Trump to constantly call people names. Even Trump supporters will note that he should have stopped. He couldn't. He lost.
Yeah.....Trump called people "Not very smart"....and "Loser" while Democrats were busy calling Trump insane, dangerous, a murderer, a racist, a dictator, and just about every swear word you can imagine.

View attachment 441695

The truth is....the only reason Democrats can get away with this is because nobody in a position to stop them is willing to fight. There's not enough fighters in the Republican Party....and the last one is about to be impeached again by these lying scumbags that call themselves Democrats. Now we all know just how far Democrats are willing to go to destroy their political opponents. If you're too scared to stand up to this then don't bother running for office as a Republican.

While I agree with all of this, IMO we need to focus less on whining about democrats being democrats and focus on exposing and calling out republicans who are/where in a position to fight back against the corruption. The massive extent of election fraud ONLY happened because republicans in positions of power allowed it to happen. Same with big tech censorship, republicans in power to do something made a decision to do nothing.

Forum List

Back