Ever think of fostering a kitten?...Cuteness overload

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

I currently have 2 that sit on the dining room table as we open up cans to feed our rescues, you can see in their faces that being able to walk over to plates with over 20 different flavors of food is overwhelming ...they eat themselves full, lie down next to the plates and fall asleep....these 2 siblings have only been here for 5 days and already come to us looking for cuddles and scratches.....very unusual for 7 week old ferals to not be scared of us when this young.

I currently have 2 that sit on the dining room table as we open up cans to feed our rescues, you can see in their faces that being able to walk over to plates with over 20 different flavors of food is overwhelming ...they eat themselves full, lie down next to the plates and fall asleep....these 2 siblings have only been here for 5 days and already come to us looking for cuddles and scratches.....very unusual for 7 week old ferals to not be scared of us when this young.

Kittens give great pleasure to some people.

You're a cat lady? Cool! Just be sure to get them shots right away. Feral cats that have been living out of dumpsters may carry all kinds of issues that are dangerous to any other animals you have and potentially to you.

7fb3c2cc756023d68a60c8cbf74cd7fa.jpg

Kittens are such a hoot! I just dont trust my dogs...so grown cats only.

Forum List

Back