Evangelicals Think The World Is Supposed To End Today.....Again

Evangelicals they love nothing more than anal sex and meth. All hail Ted Haggart and his Jesus smoked meth and cock schemes. Jimmy Swaggart, Benny Hinn, They Faye's, Creflo Dollar, Jim Olsten I don't understand Republicans and Cults. Why do you give these fucking idiots your money.

Evangelicals they love nothing more than anal sex and meth. All hail Ted Haggart and his Jesus smoked meth and cock schemes. Jimmy Swaggart, Benny Hinn, They Faye's, Creflo Dollar, Jim Olsten I don't understand Republicans and Cults. Why do you give these fucking idiots your money.

Your posts really fit your pic.

No, they should not still procreate. Because the Bible describes it does not mean the Bible prescribes it. Again, reading comprehension fail.
The Bible supposedly describes what God designed. if that’s how he designed it then why shouldn’t we follow it?

A lot of ancient cultures kept records during the time they were supposedly wiped out by the flood.
I have no doubt that there were floods. That quite different than a flood that killed everything on earth by a family on a boat with two animals of every species

Last edited:
your bigotry can't be founded because many of the greatest minds in human history are/were believers.

But, it's important to distinguish what an "evangelical" is, and why it's differentiated from being a "Christian". Have an answer?
I think its important to hear what Mike Lindell says about all of this. He is the prophecy King of the US as well as being the Pillow Guy.

He told us Trump would be back on several dates last year.

Unfortunately it was back in court not the White House.

Playing stupid is thinking April Ajoy is a Christian, expressing Christian beliefs and speaking for Christians.

I have no doubt that there were floods. That quite different than a flood that killed everything on earth by a family on a boat with two animals of every species
Got to give credit to Noah for what he did.
AP_16187713927224.jpg

I think its important to hear what Mike Lindell says about all of this. He is the prophecy King of the US as well as being the Pillow Guy.

He told us Trump would be back on several dates last year.

Unfortunately it was back in court not the White House.
Crystal Palace is tied with Fulham. Come on you whites!

Wolves are only up by one.

Man City 2-0 Nottingham Forest, still in the second half.

Forum List

Back