EU's foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini, a thorn in Israel's side.

It's about time that someone started taking direct action against belligerent Israel...

This scare mongering post is, simply that, in an attempt to defend the illegal occupation and settlements.

Thin end of the wedge? Let's hope so, so that more economic pressure can be applied to end the occupation!

"another holocaust"? I don't think so!

And you can prove Israel is belligerent from a neutral non partisan source

No sources required...

Simply look up the meaning of "belligerent"... You will find quite a few words that relate to Israel!

Nope not one counts as Israel has only evere defended against imminent attacks and violence. Look up their declaration of independence and see just what they said to the arab muslims.

Can't find anything in this list?

hostile, aggressive, threatening, antagonistic, warlike, warmongering, hawkish, pugnacious, bellicose, truculent, confrontational, contentious, militant, combative; informal spoiling for a fight, trigger-happy, scrappy.

As a zionut you likely can't even see any of the words here!

They all apply to the Palestinians but not Israel, just look at the evidence and you see that hamas/fatah are the ones that are
hostile, aggressive, threatening, antagonistic, warlike, warmongering, hawkish, pugnacious, bellicose, truculent, confrontational, contentious, militant, combative; informal spoiling for a fight, trigger-happy, scrappy.
Just read their charters

Just read the findings of the Supreme Court of Israel...

https://www.icrc.org/eng/assets/files/review/2012/irrc-885-kretzmer.pdf

I suppose you are going to tell me that THEY are anti semitic as well!

No sources required...

Simply look up the meaning of "belligerent"... You will find quite a few words that relate to Israel!

Nope not one counts as Israel has only evere defended against imminent attacks and violence. Look up their declaration of independence and see just what they said to the arab muslims.

They all apply to the Palestinians but not Israel, just look at the evidence and you see that hamas/fatah are the ones that are
Just read their charters

You're forgetting the other favourite Zionist accusation, "Self-hating Jew" Zionists have an "accusation" to cover every eventuality...and to avoid admitting they are in the wrong.

No sources required...

Just read their charters

AND ! ! ! !

Just how does this prove that Israel is belligerent all the time as you claimed. All occupations are classed as belligerent, and in this case from 1967 till 1988 the occupation was of annexed Jordan land.

No sources required...

Just read their charters

AND ! ! ! !

Just how does this prove that Israel is belligerent all the time as you claimed. All occupations are classed as belligerent, and in this case from 1967 till 1988 the occupation was of annexed Jordan land.

And it proves that Israel is a belligerent occupier....

If you choose to ignore the facts then thats YOUR issue NOT mine!

You folks do realize Bibi's real fear of the Iran deal is not really about nukes. Everyone knows Israel would turn Iran into glass if Iran set off a nuke on Israel. And everyone knows that as much as the Iranian theocracy and revolutionary elite hate Israel, they've never done anything remotely crazy ... evil yes. But if the Iran nuclear deal works, then the EU is a player in getting the UN to set borders and sanction Israel if it refuses.

You folks do realize Bibi's real fear of the Iran deal is not really about nukes. Everyone knows Israel would turn Iran into glass if Iran set off a nuke on Israel. And everyone knows that as much as the Iranian theocracy and revolutionary elite hate Israel, they've never done anything remotely crazy ... evil yes. But if the Iran nuclear deal works, then the EU is a player in getting the UN to set borders and sanction Israel if it refuses.
Hell, the EU can't even get its act together with the Euro, or Greece, which is a lot easier to deal with than a regional nuclear power like Israel.

And they're scared shit-less of concerted action in the Ukraine, even in the matter of sanctions.

The EU - led by a formerly genocidal (and now guiltily repentant and Jew-friendly) Germany - bitch-slapping Israel?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_nn0m86XBiy1sclma0_500.gif

In your dreams...

Last edited:

Just read their charters

AND ! ! ! !

It proves nothing of the kind. What you terrorist huggers don't understand is that Israeli annexation of land has been the result of Arab wars of aggression and their humiliating losses.

Here's a bit of enlightenment for you: Israel has a history of returning those spoils of war in exchange for peace.

Pass that on to your pals in whatever Arab/Islamist Death Cult you worship.

Then the UN will have to be prepared to set borders for every nation and then defend those borders with their lives. They would be setting an international legal precedence that could escalate into all out war around the globe resulting in thermo nuclear Armageddon.

Just read their charters

AND ! ! ! !

It proves nothing of the kind. What you terrorist huggers don't understand is that Israeli annexation of land has been the result of Arab wars of aggression and their humiliating losses.

Here's a bit of enlightenment for you: Israel has a history of returning those spoils of war in exchange for peace.

Another non believe of facts eh...

If the Israeli Supreme Court confirming that Israel is a "belligerent occupier" is not sufficient evidence for you then you have no hope of having a sensible conversation do you!

Go join your zionut mates down the asylum!

Just read their charters

AND ! ! ! !

Just the opposite , its Israel aggressiveness that causes all the escalation there.

Just read their charters

AND ! ! ! !

If the Israeli Supreme Court confirming that Israel is a "belligerent occupier" is not sufficient evidence for you then you have no hope of having a sensible conversation do you!

Saying that Israel is a belligerent occupier is all that was proven, and you cant take that in and come to terms with what it means. When the US and UK occupied Iraq it was a belligerent occupation, when Jordan occupied the west bank it was a belligerent occupation. Have you got it yet ?

Bunch of terrorist worshipers upset that Israel is defending itself so well against IslamoNazi terrorist animals. Aww boo boo! Ha ha ha.

Just read their charters

AND ! ! ! !

Just the opposite , its Israel aggressiveness that causes all the escalation there.

What aggressiveness would that be then, how about some actual cases of Israel being the aggressor and not the defender to islamonazi aggression ?

AND ! ! ! !

Saying that Israel is a belligerent occupier is all that was proven, and you cant take that in and come to terms with what it means. When the US and UK occupied Iraq it was a belligerent occupation, when Jordan occupied the west bank it was a belligerent occupation. Have you got it yet ?

Stop Phoney...

Let's rewind a little bit here...

You asked... "And you can prove Israel is belligerent from a neutral non partisan source"

I would suggest that the Israeli Supreme Court is a non partisan source... Would you agree?

You then agree that Israel is "belligerent"...

Yet you still ask the same question?

Can you see now, just how stupid you really are?

It would appear that zionists are incapable of holding a clear and concise debate, simply because they are, no matter what their religion, looking to play the victim...

"Oh, woe is me, I am but a poor, down trodden zionist. I cannot accept any other opinion other than my own, confused, out dated views, otherwise I will have to call you an anti semite and crawl back into my poor, down trodden cave and plot the next action to try and gain support"

See how that is wearing a bit thin with the world at large?

None of this shit matters.

The Jews have won Palestine.

The Muslims have lost Palestine.

The 10th or 20th turn-over of the keys (ownership) in the past 3,000 years or so.

Man bites dog.

The old owners are forced out.

The new owners move in.

MEH.

Few people outside the domains of Judaism and Islam really give a shit.

The universe is unfolding as it should.

Then the UN will have to be prepared to set borders for every nation and then defend those borders with their lives. They would be setting an international legal precedence that could escalate into all out war around the globe resulting in thermo nuclear Armageddon.
Ah, but Israel's legal borders are those of 67.

None of this shit matters.

The Jews have won Palestine.

The Muslims have lost Palestine.

The 10th or 20th turn-over of the keys (ownership) in the past 3,000 years or so.

Man bites dog.

The old owners are forced out.

The new owners move in.

MEH.

Few people outside the domains of Judaism and Islam really give a shit.

The universe is unfolding as it should.

Nice on...

Pretty much sums up the whole load of shit...

Though I can't quite agree on the win/lose of Palestine...

However, whatever, I hope that 21st, next new owners aren't owning a piece of nuclear wasteland!

The universe will unfold as it sees fit... No one, not even a messiah can change that...

AND ! ! ! !

Stop Phoney...

You asked... "And you can prove Israel is belligerent from a neutral non partisan source"

I would suggest that the Israeli Supreme Court is a non partisan source... Would you agree?

It would appear that zionists are incapable of holding a clear and concise debate, simply because they are, no matter what their religion, looking to play the victim...

"Oh, woe is me, I am but a poor, down trodden zionist. I cannot accept any other opinion other than my own, confused, out dated views, otherwise I will have to call you an anti semite and crawl back into my poor, down trodden cave and plot the next action to try and gain support"

No it is definitely partisan

I agree that Israel is party to a belligerent occupation, but you have not shown yet that Israel is belligerent in the accepted sense. It is not being stupid pointing out that you are applying one thing to everything that Israel is accused of doing.
To cover yourself you straight away go for the Zionist card out of context and in a racially abusive manner.

NOW how about showing that Israel is belligerent in the manner you are implying or accept that you are letting your RACIST JEW HATED cloud your thoughts

Stop Phoney...

No it is definitely partisan

I agree that Israel is party to a belligerent occupation, but you have not shown yet that Israel is belligerent in the accepted sense. It is not being stupid pointing out that you are applying one thing to everything that Israel is accused of doing.
To cover yourself you straight away go for the Zionist card out of context and in a racially abusive manner.

NOW how about showing that Israel is belligerent in the manner you are implying or accept that you are letting your RACIST JEW HATED cloud your thoughts

Can't be racist against a religion....

Can't be racist against a government...

I don't hate Jews, just don't like the Israeli government policies...

No need to cover anything, Israel is belligerent, as you have already agreed, as already stated by the Supreme Court of Israel...

So, did you have a point to make?

No I thought not...

AND ! ! ! !

What aggressiveness would that be then, how about some actual cases of Israel being the aggressor and not the defender to islamonazi aggression ?
Sure.

How about when the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when a bunch of Zionists came out of Europe and kicked them out of their homes?

Forum List

Back