Europe, more than Putin, must shoulder the blame for the energy crisis

What the fuck does that have to do with Germany paying triple the US rates for electricty
before Putin invaded?
You aren’t very bright are you ? You keep asking the same question over and over. Peter is used to support electricity as well as th EU has a massive inflation problem much greater then us. Petro is used to'power ALL of the support structure for electricity. If repugs. we’re in power, we’d be paying as much as Germany.
Biden is doing a great job.....YOU idiots started this mess by spreading COVID.

Why aren’t you giving Biden credit for keeping the E rates down below other countries ?

Because he's an idiot.
So why were Germans paying triple what we pay, years before Putin invaded?
Maybe their renewable idiocy is really more expensive than generating electricity with coal and nat gas?

Because Biden has done a great job keeping rates lower then other countries. Obviously, the Govt of Germany isn’t as bright as the Govt in power here. Dah.

It's true, before Biden's stupid "Inflation Reduction Act", we didn't waste money on "renewables"
like Germany.

You aren’t very bright are you ? You keep asking the same question over and over. Peter is used to support electricity as well as th EU has a massive inflation problem much greater then us. Petro is used to'power ALL of the support structure for electricity. If repugs. we’re in power, we’d be paying as much as Germany.
Biden is doing a great job.....YOU idiots started this mess by spreading COVID.

You keep asking the same question over and over.

Still waiting for morons like you to answer. So answer.

Peter is used to support electricity

They don't use petroleum to generate electricity, you idiot.

Petro is used to'power ALL of the support structure for electricity.

LOL! Prove it.

You’re in the Trump Humpers, climate change and election deniers crowd....who could be more clueless.

Maybe the guy who claimed "the potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun"?

Damn if he wasn't a stupid twat.

Europe may not have time to solve the problem of high gas prices by winter. Ministers, as always, are dragging their feet with decisions to limit gas prices. And even if new measures can be agreed in the near future, they will not work until spring-Bloomberg

Maybe the guy who claimed "the potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun"?

Damn if he wasn't a stupid twat.
Dufus, You’re the idiot who doesn’t even know what potential energy is. Worse yet, you posted that uranium was brought to earth by the gravitational pull of the sun. Now you’re just posting how dumb you are by making fun of yourself and science …..only one thing worse then being stupid, that’s not knowing you are.

Last edited:
Dufus, You’re the idiot who doesn’t even know what potential energy is. Worse yet, you posted that uranium was brought to earth by the gravitational pull of the sun. Now you’re just posting how dumb you are by making fun of yourself and science …..only one thing worse then being stupid, that’s not knowing you are.

Still waiting for you to post evidence of your silly claim.

Don't let me stop you. Post it already.

Worse yet, you posted that uranium was brought to earth by the gravitational pull of the sun.

You're a filthy liar. I never said any such thing. Liar.

Worse yet, you posted that uranium was brought to earth by the gravitational pull of the sun.

YOU said gravity of the sun caused these elements to fall to earth...you said it dumbo, in a one time fit of enlightenment. You’re hilarious. Gravity is the one of the primary displacement forces in the universe. Now, you’re denying physics. Now look up “displacement”, you don’t even know what these terms mean in physics do you dweeb.

YOU said gravity of the sun caused these elements to fall to earth...you said it dumbo, in a one time fit of enlightenment. You’re hilarious. Gravity is the one of the primary displacement forces in the universe. Now, you’re denying physics. Now look up “displacement”, you don’t even know what these terms mean in physics do you dweeb.

YOU said gravity of the sun caused these elements to fall to earth

You're lying. I never said that....not even once.

Have you given up on your stupid claim? Still looking for evidence?

In case you forgot.....

"the potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun"

Feel free to search that thread for your evidence. You'll see I mocked it almost immediately.

In case you forgot.....

"the potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun"

Feel free to search that thread for your evidence. You'll see I mocked it almost immediately.
Look up “potential energy. You were the one who hysterically use the word “collapsed” into the sun and earth because of gravity. Amazing how you keep repeating how stupid you are. Look up, “ potential energy” dufus. Why do you keep posting how stupid you are ? You’re science illiterate and don’t have a clue. Then, you use a reference from Al Gore to what, prove he’s right and you’re stupid ? Amazing, denier.

Last edited:

In case you forgot.....

I’m waiting for you to use the word “collapse” again.
Nope, I said electric energy is stored in batteries. Maybe you are so stupid that you don’t realizes what solar cells do dufus. Electricity is also stored mechanically. Look it up dumbo if your floppy ears and missing teeth don’t get in the way. Now, you don’t have a clue what electricity is do ?

Because he's an idiot.
Maybe their renewable idiocy is really more expensive than generating electricity with coal and nat gas?
Because they were still dependent upon fossil fuels from Russia, idiot. You love “clean coal” don’t you, denier.

There is no eveidence you’ll understand because you are a science denier who doesn’t know shit about physics....or in your case, “ fiziks”

I just bet you still think electricity is Magic.

Because he's an idiot.
You are the science denier who doubts global warming and you call Biden an “idiot” ?

You are the science denier who doubts global warming
People doubt global warming caused by human activity. Because it allows political prostitutes and their masters to steal money, under noble fictions about the harm of human activity to nature.
No one doubts the possibility of global warming. It happened many times in the history of the Earth, including long before the appearance of man.

Forum List

Back