Europe: Maintaining The Eternal Illusion of Peace, Pacifism and Progress

¿Quisling? ... one moment ... "Quisling"- strange word - what has this to do with the concentration camp Guantanamo and/or death penalty? ... "traitor" .
Educated people know who Quisling was.

You are obviously not one of them.

I never was interested in Nazis, Nazi. Oh by the way: What to do with the Quisling who is now colonialist - ah sorry: ambassador - of the USA in Germany? To scalp him and bring his scalp together with the scalp of Gina Haspel to the honourable Senator John McGain?

An idiot tells idiots something? Do you think this has a lot to do with reality?

One reality is that you have awful taste in music, and you are a paranoid religious nutcase. :D

¿Quisling? ... one moment ... "Quisling"- strange word - what has this to do with the concentration camp Guantanamo and/or death penalty? ... "traitor" .
Educated people know who Quisling was.

You are obviously not one of them.

I never was interested in Nazis, Nazi. Oh by the way: What to do with the Quisling who is now colonialist - ah sorry: ambassador - of the USA in Germany? To scalp him and bring his scalp together with the scalp of Gina Haspel to the honourable Senator John McGain?

An idiot tells idiots something? Do you think this has a lot to do with reality?

No more so than any of your silly posts with horrible music accompanying them does. Lol.

Oh - you did not read what I wrote after this. Whatever. I don't have any idea why someone is proud to be an American.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back