'EU aid funds PA incitement'

I just want you to back up what you say.

There's ample information on Black September one can avail themselves of in order to know WTF you're actually talking about.

You gave the Israeli propaganda part of the story. You need to come up with the rest of it.

I say Black September was a result of Israeli actions. You can't refute that.

Who cares what you say? You've demonstrated no grasp of the subject matter. You're a brain-dead corpse, for all intent.

There's ample information on Black September one can avail themselves of in order to know WTF you're actually talking about.

You gave the Israeli propaganda part of the story. You need to come up with the rest of it.

Who cares what you say? You've demonstrated no grasp of the subject matter. You're a brain-dead corpse, for all intent.

That sounds like someone who is ducking the issues because there is no desire to see them.

That sounds like someone who is ducking the issues because there is no desire to see them.

I sound like someone who has summarily demolished you. Go away, you're not making a complete fool of yourself.

I sound like someone who has summarily demolished you. Go away, you're not making a complete fool of yourself.

You think that calling names is winning debates. And you think I am making a fool of myself.

Alternatively, Israel doesn't want the land but doesnt have much choice.

Israel definitely wants the land and Zionist leaders have been admitting this since before Israel was even created. They were certainly not shy about announcing their intentions, and it's a matter of public record:

We “shall spread in the whole country in the course of time..this is only an arrangement for the next 25 to 30 years” - Chaim Weizmann

“The Jewish state now being proposed to us is not the Zionist aim. But this will be a decisive step in bringing about the great Zionist claim. In the shortest time possible, it will build the real Jewish strength that will carry us to our historic objectives.” - David Ben Gurion

“After we become a strong force, as the result of the creation of a state, we shall abolish partition and expand into the whole of Palestine. The state will only be a stage in the realization of Zionism and its task is to prepare the ground for our expansion." - David Ben Gurion

“Our fathers had reached the frontiers which are recognized in the UN Partition Plan of 1947. Our generation reached the frontiers of 1949. Now the Six Day Generation has managed to reach Suez, Jordan and the Golan Heights. This is not the end.” -Moshe Dayan

They tried returning it to the Jordanians. But strangely the Jordanians aren't any more eager to absorb millions of their Arab brothers than Israelis are. Does Black September ring any bells?

The offer to return a portion of the West Bank to Jordan was predicated on Palestinian refugees abandoning any and all claim to the rest of their property.

At any rate, King Hussein ceded all of Jordan's claim on the West Bank to the Palestinian people.

Regarding Jordan being supposedly unwilling to absorb Palestinians - lol don't you know that Jordan has taken in millions of Palestinian refugees and their descendants? Jordan has given them full citizenship. They make up at least 60% of the Jordanian population; Queen Rania herself is of Palestinian origin.

As for Black September, P F Tinmore has already given the capsule summary. But it could be a fascinating discussion on its own, if you dare to start a thread on it.

All of this has *zip* to do with the topic of this thread, the point of which you seem to have abandoned in a fit of pique after being faced with some Israeli maps that do exactly the same thing that was trotted out as "Exhibit A1 of Palestinian Hate."

And Israel has tried turning it over to the PA. The result was a victory by Hamas and virtual civil war, with Hamas operatives machine gunning Fatah loyalists in the streets. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want such fine upstanding citizens.

Israel has never offered Palestinians anything except a mockery - a Swiss cheese of disconnected islands containing separate Palestinian urban areas which are each entirely surrounded by and controlled by Israel, with no sovereignty over their own borders, airspace, sea coast, or movement of people or goods in or out. Meanwhile, nearly half of the West Bank lies outside the designated Palestinian Bantustans, and are set aside for Israel's exclusive use.

In short, all Israel has ever offered to the Palestinians is a series of outdoor cages in which Palestinians are free to starve to death, safely hidden away from the potentially curious eyes of the rest of the world.

Please, your Pali talking points are getting old. Post them on al Jazeera or something.

Can't tolerate anything that contradicts your Zionist fairy tale, eh?

You are the one peddling crap here. Digging up out of context ambiguous statements that are 50 years old is really pushing it.
Israel withdrew from Gaza. So that puts a lie to whatever ambitions you say they have. The point remains that Israel offered the west bank to Jordan and they didnt want it. Nor does Jordan want more Palestinians.
As to the offer, Israel offered more than they ever have and the pedophile Arafat had no choice but to refuse because to accept would be to seal his own death warrant. The Palestinians' only acceptable solution is a Palestinian state occupying the current borders of Israel with Jerusalem as the capital. And that aint gonna happen.

You are the one peddling crap here. Digging up out of context ambiguous statements that are 50 years old is really pushing it.
Israel withdrew from Gaza. So that puts a lie to whatever ambitions you say they have. The point remains that Israel offered the west bank to Jordan and they didnt want it. Nor does Jordan want more Palestinians.
As to the offer, Israel offered more than they ever have and the pedophile Arafat had no choice but to refuse because to accept would be to seal his own death warrant. The Palestinians' only acceptable solution is a Palestinian state occupying the current borders of Israel with Jerusalem as the capital. And that aint gonna happen.

"The Palestinians' only acceptable solution is a Palestinian state occupying the current borders of Israel with Jerusalem as the capital."

Israel has no borders. Israel is IN Palestine.

"The Palestinians' only acceptable solution is a Palestinian state occupying the current borders of Israel with Jerusalem as the capital."

Israel has no borders. Israel is IN Palestine.

Israel's borders in Palestine are from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.

Pestilinians do not merit statehood. They do not have a coalition government and are incapable of diplomatic relations with Israel. Gaza and the West Bankare overrun with terrorist factions, including al Qaeda.

Thus, no statehood for the Palestinian trash.

And, Egypt doesn't have goons at their border? Doesn't the US have goons at the border?

You dumb cluck.

Well they have borders.

Well, Egypt and the US have goons at their border, dumb dumb. The League of Nations has established all of Palestine as Israel's borders, dumb dumb.

The mandate formalized British rule in Palestine from 1917-1948. The boundaries of two new states were laid down within the territory of the Mandate, Palestine and Transjordan.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations under the terms of the treaty. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

The statement excluded "the disappearance or subordination of the Arabic population, language or customs in Palestine" or "the imposition of Jewish nationality upon the inhabitants of Palestine as a whole", and made it clear that in the eyes of the mandatory Power, the Jewish National Home was to be founded in Palestine and not that Palestine as a whole was to be converted into a Jewish National Home.

British Mandate of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mandate never mentioned "Israel" or "Jewish state."

Well they have borders.

Well, Egypt and the US have goons at their border, dumb dumb. The League of Nations has established all of Palestine as Israel's borders, dumb dumb.

The mandate formalized British rule in Palestine from 1917-1948. The boundaries of two new states were laid down within the territory of the Mandate, Palestine and Transjordan.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations under the terms of the treaty. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

The statement excluded "the disappearance or subordination of the Arabic population, language or customs in Palestine" or "the imposition of Jewish nationality upon the inhabitants of Palestine as a whole", and made it clear that in the eyes of the mandatory Power, the Jewish National Home was to be founded in Palestine and not that Palestine as a whole was to be converted into a Jewish National Home.

You've demonstrated less than zero knowledge of the Mandate. I have totally fucked you up. LOL

I have studied the Mandate and you, shithead, can only link to Wikipedia. Fucking loser.

You've demonstrated less than zero knowledge of the Mandate. I have totally fucked you up. LOL

I have studied the Mandate and you, shithead, can only link to Wikipedia. Fucking loser.

Cool, so you can provide info on "Israel" or "Jewish state" being mentioned.

I have read the actual mandate. I used Wikipedia because they boil the same info down to basic points.

Cool, so you can provide info on "Israel" or "Jewish state" being mentioned.

I have read the actual mandate. I used Wikipedia because they boil the same info down to basic points.

I've posted on this previously, however, you are mentally deficient and are unable to comprehend the matter.

You use wiki because you know nothing of the subject matter and think you can fake it by Googling your responses. Unfortunately for you, I have formally studied the Middle East in university. You are an intellectual dwarf.

Forum List

Back