Ethnic vs. Racist foods.

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
I regularly shop at three different supermarkets. Well....one not so "super" - just super-weird.

Two have aisles with "headers" like: "Hispanic Foods". "Asian Foods" The smaller, Hippi-Dippy store variety, lit all under "International Foods". They changed the names at different times in the last year because they were somewhat forcibly "educated" about theRACISM of the former "Mexican" and "Chinese" aisle signs. Oh the Hippi-Dippi store is a local co-op that specializes in off-the-wall exotic "fresh" varieties of produce and cereals whose names sound like they might cure some obscure but fashionable disease. I shop there for amusement but sometimes I like to fool around with exotic spices in otherwise ordinary meals.

Today I was in the Hippi-Dippi store's aisle with baking basics and spices. There were several brands each of little chocolate morsels for making bookies. But they were segregated. A very large selection of Dark Chocolate, Light Chocolate and Milk (Mulatto???) Chocolate. But, widely separated and on a very low shelf, WHITE chocolate. Not just morsels - also some pretty heavy candy bars. But over in the candy aisle? Not a hint of any WHITE chocolate. I was feeling that was just Sooooooo wrong!

Outside again -I thought about how racial discrimination was so evil, so illegal. And then I remembered the looming Supreme Court situation. I had been so misguided to think those thoughts!

Suddenly the birds were singing and the sun was shining! Thank You "President" Xiden!

corn-dogs-4.jpg

Corn dogs are racist a.f.

They're also phallic shaped.

Forum List

Back