Ethics scandal drags Hickenlooper down in Senate race

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Damn and this was a race I really thought demoncrats had pretty much in hand. If Hickenlooper wins the nomination for the dems he is gonna get raked across the coals for this by Gardner. I don't even like Gardner think he is a bit flaky

Damn and this was a race I really thought demoncrats had pretty much in hand. If Hickenlooper wins the nomination for the dems he is gonna get raked across the coals for this by Gardner. I don't even like Gardner think he is a bit flaky
No polls cited. Source is Breitbart.

Of course Romanoff has said this. While the Hick (he even gets a classy nickname) has played above board, there are forces that want to stop him at all costs. If Romanoff had even a slight bit of honor and was worthy of the office he would denounce this whole thing. But, no, he's trying to capitalize on it. Seems to me that we already have a liar and a cheat in that office and we don't need another like Romanoff.

Now, here is the rest of the Story.

Here is just one part of the "Investigation" and findings. You tell me if it's being fair.

The vote: The Commission concluded that although Hickenlooper paid for his travel, he violated the gift ban by accepting luxurious meals and travel during his time at the conference.

That luxurious meal was at a McDonalds. Does eating a Big Mac Meal constitute a Luxurious Meal? In that case, we are all living the dream.

There are 5 other items listed by the Commission and all 5 have been found to be within the law. Maybe the Hick ordered a Double Quarter Pounder instead of a Big Mac which may constitute a "Luxurious" meal.

There wasn't supposed to be a poll idiot, and no the sources are lots of democrats saying things about Hickenlooper about to give a seat away to Gardner that should easily be a dem pickup

There wasn't supposed to be a poll idiot, and no the sources are lots of democrats saying things about Hickenlooper about to give a seat away to Gardner that should easily be a dem pickup

Mostly, it's a lot of "The Party of the Rumpers" saying that a lot of Democrats are saying these things. Guess again, cupcake.

Mostly, it's a lot of "The Party of the Rumpers" saying that a lot of Democrats are saying these things. Guess again, cupcake.
mmk cuck.

Forum List

Back