Et Tu, Q-Anon Shaman?

I wonder if he’s one of those people that send Trump money.

Who sends money to a billionaire?

He's some alphabet fbi/cia plant........................he's some sort of undercover. Looks like whoever owns him is now going to use him for propaganda as they try to continue to keep his cover. I watched his body language and eyes during 1/6--he's not a believer or a real protestor---instigator, under cover gathering info adult who felt his actions were silly and uncomfortable for him.

Somehow, I don't think you show up for a job interview at the CIA looking like this

View attachment 496135
You absolutely fucking would as an undercover agent...........he's ex navy and likely hired by the CIA upon getting out. His body language and facial expressions don't match the crazy he would have to be to wear such an outfit. He is some kind of undercover...assigned to show up at the anti-fa BLM protests initially and then the 1/6.

He's crazy alright, he believes in QAnon. You probably do too.

Your powers of perception are right up there with Alex Jones.

You absolutely fucking would as an undercover agent...........he's ex navy and likely hired by the CIA upon getting out. His body language and facial expressions don't match the crazy he would have to be to wear such an outfit. He is some kind of undercover...assigned to show up at the anti-fa BLM protests initially and then the 1/6.

Wow, maybe you should send a resume to the CIA..

He's an undercover----I can tell a cop anywhere--I've dated enough of them........

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

And we need to stop with the ‘far-right’ nonsense – ‘QAnon Shaman’ and his ilk are mainstream Republicans/conservatives.

Sixty-eight percent of Republicans believe the election was ‘stolen’ from Trump; the conservatives who attacked America’s democracy on January 6th were not ‘the fringe’ or ‘outliers’; they are the GOP and conservativism.

And it sounds like you really believe that. How precious.

That QAnon exists is without question

That Trump Humpers as a group believe some or all of what it claims is also without question.

And that what Q claims is batshit crazy is absolute without question

That QAnon exists is without question

That Trump Humpers as a group believe some or all of what it claims is also without question.

And that what Q claims is batshit crazy is absolute without question
Democrat Reich minions believe plenty of what Hitler and Stalin were pushing, moron.

Forum List

Back