Establishment Biden Doesn't Care About Unions or Working People

Any business that doesn't like unionized workers doesn't like it's workers overall. Keep wages low and the bennies wi follow. A downward spiral.

WE have to go back that far. The imbalance between COL and Min Wage started right about then and it hasn't changed.
No, we don't. The minimum wage was not raised for around a decade. Inflation based cost of living increases still happened. Merely raising the minimum wage to meet or beat inflation would have solved that problem.

And if you increased the Min Wage by 3.5% the cost of living would not only raise the normal 2.5% but an additional 3.5%. It's been doing this since the late 60s. Rather than complain about it, how about coming up with a way to make it fair. I'll warn you, we are 20 years behind already.
Don't know much about economics do you? Fast food jobs were never meant to raise a family on that wage. High school jobs. Only a lazy ignorant fuck would think you could raise a family on a Burger King wage.
Which he has proved to the entire board that indeed is exactly what he is.lol

WE have to go back that far. The imbalance between COL and Min Wage started right about then and it hasn't changed.
No, we don't. The minimum wage was not raised for around a decade. Inflation based cost of living increases still happened. Merely raising the minimum wage to meet or beat inflation would have solved that problem.

And if you increased the Min Wage by 3.5% the cost of living would not only raise the normal 2.5% but an additional 3.5%. It's been doing this since the late 60s. Rather than complain about it, how about coming up with a way to make it fair. I'll warn you, we are 20 years behind already.
Don't know much about economics do you? Fast food jobs were never meant to raise a family on that wage. High school jobs. Only a lazy ignorant fuck would think you could raise a family on a Burger King wage.

With the busts we had around here, the only jobs that are flourishing are the Service Jobs and guess what they pay. It's sad to see an ex oil field worker working as a retail clerk. You are out of touch.

Link? Most of the literature I have read claims raising the minimum wage is virtually insignificant statistically. Most employers can usually absorb the cost with no increase in product price. The problem for employers in the current case is doubling the minimum wage. That particular increase could be a good excuse for tax incentives for employers instead of blanket tax breaks for capitalists without raising the minimum wage.

If he was their hero, he wouldnt nix the Keystone XL pipeline that employs 1000s of employees and those who benefit from the spending those employees do. Progs are clueless when it comes to jobs.

Biden fucked over those workers big time. Behold the savior of the working man, NOT!
He could try to pick up with all of the shovel ready jobs that right wingers had nothing but repeal for, when the previous democrat administration was in power.

Biden put thousands of union workers out of a job FACT! Biden what an asshole!
Yes he did. Democrats are not they party of the working class.
He could have a backup plan with those shovel ready infrastructure jobs that got tabled due to lack of support for it from the republicans. And, right wingers were worse for corporate downsizing merely for the bottom line not any environmental or health related concerns.

Labor needs to be able to afford our first world economy regardless. Cheap labor jobs in our first world economy is merely an excuse for Capitalists who prefer Profits to the People.

With the busts we had around here, the only jobs that are flourishing are the Service Jobs and guess what they pay. It's sad to see an ex oil field worker working as a retail clerk. You are out of touch.
When the manufacturing jobs started getting lower in numbers a few decades ago we were told service jobs were supposed to be the next American miracle. It petered out quickly as the jobs do not match the wages and benefits and the velocity of money into other ways.

I worked union in late '60s, the '70s and most of the '80s. Medical benefits made it worth while but our wages were higher than average also. Health care so important. Wondering if medicare for all pushed by Bernie is still workable? Could Biden be pushed into it?

When the manufacturing jobs started getting lower in numbers a few decades ago we were told service jobs were supposed to be the next American miracle. It petered out quickly as the jobs do not match the wages and benefits and the velocity of money into other ways.
Raising the minimum wage should be a fiscal policy tool.

I worked union in late '60s, the '70s and most of the '80s in unions. Medical benefits made it worth while but our wages were higher than average also. Health care so important. Wondering if medicare for all pushed by Bernie is still workable? Would Biden be pushed into it?
Raising the minimum wage and having that institutional upward pressure on wages could help markets be more friendly.

Labor needs to be able to afford our first world economy regardless. Cheap labor jobs in our first world economy is merely an excuse for Capitalists who prefer Profits to the People.
Democrat's prefer crybaby "social justice" issues over the people. Especially white workers in blue collar jobs because they are "racist." Biden has never got his hands dirty a day in his fucking life.

Democrat's prefer crybaby "social justice" issues over the people. Especially white workers in blue collar jobs because they are "racist." Biden has never got his hands dirty a day in his fucking life.

Do you mean like tRump, or Bush have? Do ewe mean like that?

Link? Most of the literature I have read claims raising the minimum wage is virtually insignificant statistically. Most employers can usually absorb the cost with no increase in product price. The problem for employers in the current case is doubling the minimum wage. That particular increase could be a good excuse for tax incentives for employers instead of blanket tax breaks for capitalists without raising the minimum wage.

How about using LIFE as a cite. No Politics or Partisan allowed. In Rapid City, ND, the Military got a whopping 12% raise because the previous raises were way below the COL or non existance. Our COL went up exactly 12% and every part of the COL claimed that it had nothing to do with the raise. Care to tell me what happened to the Sillyvillians who didn't get that 12% raise? I made the comment back then that the 12% raise didn't change my COL one bit and I went into a higher tax bracket. I actually lost money.

1. Increasing the Min Wage without doing anything to curb greed only means inflation.

2. Those that control the real COL are greedy bastards.

Who or what made you into the total asshole you are? Clearly you are dumb, racist and a curmudgeon - not anyone I or most people would want as a neighbor. How does anyone not want social justice? President Biden is honest, unlike you, and yet willing to support bums like you. I don't have that much empathy for jerks like you.

Last edited:
Biden the self proclaimed champion of union workers destroys thousands of union jobs on day 1, merry Christmas union workers you are now unemployed thanks to Joe Biden.

Elected Democrats need as many people in need as they can get...otherwise they would never get a single vote...if you had plenty of money and were happy and excepted into the fold of Americas melting pot...why would you vote dem?....you would vote for the party that gave you a shot at being able to retire in comfort by your own hand.....

So dems must make you poorer and angry at the people that made you poor...the white man did it to you they will say but they will not make you whole...but they will say they will get even for you...how sick is that?.....

What a ludicrous set of opinions ^^^
Biden and NLRB won't do shit about this. All he gives a fuck about is maintaining the status quo. Worked for his family for 47 years.
Raise the minimum wage!

And watch the Cost of Living go up the same amount or more. Meanwhile, the people just over the current min wage loses their shirts. You want higher min wage, do something about the Cost of Living Greed Increase.
Only people who appeal to ignorance of economics say that. Besides, wages merely need to outpace inflation on an Institutional basis.
All increases in wages or cost of production will be passed on to the consumer.

Another dumb post ^^^; those who work on Main street spend on Main street and pay local, state and federal taxes. They're the consumers, and they keep the money in circulation.

Right wingers simply prefer the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God according to Scripture) while wanting to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Be legal to the law, right wingers.

Forum List

Back