ESPN Reporter comes out the closet and announces he is Gay

Hey guise, i’ve been agonizing for months trying to figure out how to do this.

It’s been incredibly difficult, to the point where I usually talk myself in circles and end up making very little sense.

So I decided on this simple messageboard entry. No formalities, no restrictions, just me letting you into a portion of my life I’ve kept sorta separate from my online postings.

I’m Straight. I hope you can accept me for who I am.

I don't even think you have to make announcements like that anymore.... who cares?
It's just for attention.

Did you see the pic? Batman & Robin? Gay men have been using B&R for more than 20 years.
I know when I used to hang out with my co-worker (who lived with a gay man) - he had a pic of Batman and Robin making out hanging in the bathroom. That was back in 1992.

I guess I'm glad he felt secure enough to come out. But I'm not worried about who sleeps with who. As long as it is consenting adults, whatever floats your boat.

And then they need to harass a Christian baker for a cake.

Harass? lmao The couple tried to order the cake, and were not just turned down but called names. All they did was report the discrimination. The bakers did the harassing. That is why they paid.

But then, facts may not matter to your narrative.

So now we know the real reason he wanted access to the locker rooms.

Yeah how do you just turn that off?
I mean, if you were reporting in a LFL locker room, could you keep your eyes on the camera if you were a straight guy?

From now on you will all call me "courageous" and I want a USMBY Award.

For doing something ordinary.

That no one cares about.

Smart career move by him, now he'll never be canned.

Forum List

Back