Equity vs Equality

I am short of stature and left handed. I insist that whatever money it
takes to compensate me for these handicaps, MUST BE PROVIDED
at public expense. I have a tendency to left right confusion also

There are all kinds of gadget, and aids for left handed people. There is no need for the government to supply you with anything.

AZOG the defiler is a piece of shit who changed my post in violation of the rules:

"Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian",

He changed it to
: "Jews INVENTED whining...I am grateful I was born a Christian" - Dragonlady" THE RULES SAY HE CAN'T DO THIS.

above in red are the words of a stupid (piece of shit) christian, dragon lady. I am glad that the piece of shit was not born a jewess like me. Azog quoted her ACCURATELY according to the
standards of english grammar and yet the happy christian piece
of shit complains that her idiot statement was altered when, in
fact, it was not. <<<< rosie the jewess

There are all kinds of gadget, and aids for left handed people. There is no need for the government to supply you with anything.

you ---dragonlady the happy christian, have cited information that left handed people EARN LESS (in fact they tend to live shorter lives too) and then you advise me to BUY GADGETS? I am ENTITLED
TO THE GADGETS whatever they are.. There is NO advantage to
left handedness

my sense is that dragonlady never lived in the USA or spent
much time here. She spits propaganda

Actually I have done both. I live less than 30 miles from the border.

I have both family and friends living in the USA, visited often before the pandemic. My family has been in Canada for nearly 300 years so I have a LOT of relatives. I liked North Carolina but too hot and humid. Aspen is beautiful, but my favourite city is Boston - such a nice mix of old and new, and they respect to the old buildings. Logan Airport scares me though. I always think I'm going to end up in the water.

Although I doubt my time spent in Aspen skiing has given me much insight into life in the USA, my friends in Nebraska, New Mexico, California, and New York, give me a pretty good cross section. We have about a half dozen snowbirds in the family. My niece lives just outside Las Vegas, my best friend works in Los Angeles, my uncle is dating a woman in New England - they go back and forth. Another friends has parents living in Cleveland. She got stuck there at Thanksgiving for 3 months.

The USA is dirty, run down, and your roads are in terrible shape. As soon as you cross the border at Buffalo, you see the difference. Niagara Falls may be touristy, and tacky as hell, but it's clean, well kept, and friendly. Buffalo is grimy, dirty, and unwelcoming, in comparison. And grey.

What I find astonishing is the ignorance of most Americans about life in other countries. Especially Canada. You clowns actually believe the lies Shocked Canadian posts.

Equity is a Marxist-Commie term for Equality of Outcomes. It is throughly antithetical to the concepts of Liberty and Individual Rights.

AZOG the defiler is a piece of shit who changed my post in violation of the rules:

"Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian",

He changed it to
: "Jews INVENTED whining...I am grateful I was born a Christian" - Dragonlady" THE RULES SAY HE CAN'T DO THIS.

above in red are the words of a stupid (piece of shit) christian, dragon lady. I am glad that the piece of shit was not born a jewess like me. Azog quoted her ACCURATELY according to the
standards of english grammar and yet the happy christian piece
of shit complains that her idiot statement was altered when, in
fact, it was not. <<<< rosie the jewess

No he did not. The phrase "Jew invented whining" came from my Jewish business partner, who read Azog's quote. This is the same woman who encouraged me to have my baby at Mt. Sinai Hospital because they have to give maternity care to "Jewish Princesses". Mt. Sinai is referred to as the Mt. Sinai Hilton in Toronto because it's more like a hotel than a hospital. I've even gone to their cafeteria for a good lunch.

Working in the legal trades in Toronto, most of bosses and a large number of the people I worked with and who I am friends with to this day, are Jewish. Including one of my roommates, my business partner and my best friend. None of whom have ever accused me of anti-Semitism, or treated me like the thin-skinned right wing Jew on this board.

I've always found you to be rude, condescending and arrogant. I'm extremely glad you're not a Canadian and don't live anywhere near me.

Equity is a Marxist-Commie term for Equality of Outcomes. It is throughly antithetical to the concepts of Liberty and Individual Rights.
No it's not:

"justice according to natural law or rights, specifically : freedom from bias or favoritism

The4thPanel_Kit.jpg

No it's not:

"justice according to natural law or rights, specifically : freedom from bias or favoritism

View attachment 544190

You've proven my point, hun. Equity is Equality of Outcome.

DragonLady, you said:

Your assumption is that everyone ends up at the bottom. The reality in every other country where there is "equity", is that EVERYBODY BENEFITS.

Tell me a country that actually has equity that everybody benefits from. I am unaware of any such place. You said: "Equity recognizes that each person has different circumstances and allocates the exact resources and opportunities needed to reach an equal outcome." I know of no such place in the world, past or present, that does that.

When President Biden issued his “Executive Order on Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government,” he abandoned the concept of equal opportunity for equity. One of the order’s main aspects is to require all federal agencies to ferret out any policy that may produce unequal outcomes among members of categories deemed marginalized. So, even if an impartially applied policy leads to unequal outcomes, it is illegal, no matter how nondiscriminatory in intent. Policymakers will then search for racial/ethnical results, and their policies will become unfair and wasteful because they are base on identity politics rather than merit. I do not doubt that existing and past gov't policies have been discriminatory and/or corrupt, and by people in both parties. We should be making every effort to put a stop to that, but that is not the same as making sure everybody gets the same outcome.

Equity has now come to mean the functional opposite of equality. The latter means equal treatment to all citizens, such as the Constitution calls for in the clause of the 14th Amendment that deals with equal protection of laws. Equity means treating Americans unequally to ensure that outcomes are equalized—the old tried (and failed) Marxian standard. Which is another way of redistributing wealth and making reparations. The word “Equity,” by the way, appears 21 times, while that old American mainstay of “Equality” doesn’t even make a cameo. Vice President Kamala Harris was much more forthcoming and honest when she tweeted this on Nov. 1: ".... Equitable treatment means we all end up in the same place.”

The EO says “ ‘equity’ means the consistent and systematic fair, just and impartial treatment of all individuals.” Thus, everything turns on how administrators interpret the meaning of “fair”, "just" and "impartial.” How do you suppose that interpretation will be made? It will likely be a “woke” interpretation, considering the definition’s exhaustive inclusion of every victim category under the sun (“underserved communities that have been denied such treatment, such as black, Latino and Indigenous and Native American persons, Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders and other persons of color. . .”).

I have to ask a question: these "underserved communities that have been denied such treatment", how many have been run by democrats for the last 60 years or longer? How did they get to be underserved in the 1st place? In some ways, this policy rewards failure; no one has to worry about the consequences of failure cuz the gov't has your back. If you're among the 'underserved", then you are Golden. If not then you are now the one being discriminated against. Used to be people said "two Wrongs don't make a Right", but it does today if you're a democrat.
"Equity is intended to produce equal outcomes based upon the color of people's skin (how they were born). As such, it is completely unconstitutional. The Dems attempt to carefully implement such policies by instead of using racial terminology, they use terms like "marginalized," "under-represented," and "historically disadvantaged."

The American Way is supposed to be to hire and advance the most qualified person for the job. This is just.

Advancing "Equity" is nothing short of institutionalized racism, and you don't fix institutionalized racism by making more of it.

When President Biden issued his “Executive Order on Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government,” he abandoned the concept of equal opportunity for equity. One of the order’s main aspects is to require all federal agencies to ferret out any policy that may produce unequal outcomes among members of categories deemed marginalized. So, even if an impartially applied policy leads to unequal outcomes, it is illegal, no matter how nondiscriminatory in intent. Policymakers will then search for racial/ethnical results, and their policies will become unfair and wasteful because they are base on identity politics rather than merit. I do not doubt that existing and past gov't policies have been discriminatory and/or corrupt, and by people in both parties. We should be making every effort to put a stop to that, but that is not the same as making sure everybody gets the same outcome.

Equity has now come to mean the functional opposite of equality. The latter means equal treatment to all citizens, such as the Constitution calls for in the clause of the 14th Amendment that deals with equal protection of laws. Equity means treating Americans unequally to ensure that outcomes are equalized—the old tried (and failed) Marxian standard. Which is another way of redistributing wealth and making reparations. The word “Equity,” by the way, appears 21 times, while that old American mainstay of “Equality” doesn’t even make a cameo. Vice President Kamala Harris was much more forthcoming and honest when she tweeted this on Nov. 1: ".... Equitable treatment means we all end up in the same place.”

The EO says “ ‘equity’ means the consistent and systematic fair, just and impartial treatment of all individuals.” Thus, everything turns on how administrators interpret the meaning of “fair”, "just" and "impartial.” How do you suppose that interpretation will be made? It will likely be a “woke” interpretation, considering the definition’s exhaustive inclusion of every victim category under the sun (“underserved communities that have been denied such treatment, such as black, Latino and Indigenous and Native American persons, Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders and other persons of color. . .”).

I have to ask a question: these "underserved communities that have been denied such treatment", how many have been run by democrats for the last 60 years or longer? How did they get to be underserved in the 1st place? In some ways, this policy rewards failure; no one has to worry about the consequences of failure cuz the gov't has your back. If you're among the 'underserved", then you are Golden. If not then you are now the one being discriminated against. Used to be people said "two Wrongs don't make a Right", but it does today if you're a democrat.
You cannot give "equity" to someone without taking it from someone else.

This is just another way to make discrimination "acceptable".

You've proven my point, hun. Equity is Equality of Outcome.

Equity isn't "equality of outcome", it's a recognition that what one person needs to succeed, is not what another needs to succeed. Equity is the process, not the outcome. You have it backwards. Equality is the outcome of equity.

Blacks can have equity because they have equality.

Anyone who says blacks are at a disadvantage only need to look at Morgan Freeman, Oprah, Dave Chappelle, or any of the million black lawyers, pilots, congressman, doctors, or even a black president we had.

There is no inequality in America. Everyone can rise to level of their own competence and ambition. For blacks though most of them have neither of those. They have shit lives because they are shit people.

Course what about the million or so broke ass, dumb, and scummy white people out there? Are they suffer from inequity due to their inequality also?

Fuck that equity and equality nonsense. Everyone is what they are capable of being or what they strive to be. America is equal and fair, that's why we have rich and poor people of all skin colors. Just so happens most blacks don't want to work for a good life. That's why there are no 1st or even 2nd world countries run by blacks and the rest of 1st and 2nd world countries are all non blacks.

As always, Tipsy doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Equality means each individual or group of people is given the same resources or opportunities. Equity recognizes that each person has different circumstances and allocates the exact resources and opportunities needed to reach an equal outcome."

View attachment 544142

You're a strange duck Ms. Marx

1632688074357.png

No he did not. The phrase "Jew invented whining" came from my Jewish business partner, who read Azog's quote. This is the same woman who encouraged me to have my baby at Mt. Sinai Hospital because they have to give maternity care to "Jewish Princesses". Mt. Sinai is referred to as the Mt. Sinai Hilton in Toronto because it's more like a hotel than a hospital. I've even gone to their cafeteria for a good lunch.

Working in the legal trades in Toronto, most of bosses and a large number of the people I worked with and who I am friends with to this day, are Jewish. Including one of my roommates, my business partner and my best friend. None of whom have ever accused me of anti-Semitism, or treated me like the thin-skinned right wing Jew on this board.

I've always found you to be rude, condescending and arrogant. I'm extremely glad you're not a Canadian and don't live anywhere near me.
"no he did not....." WHAT? BITCH? Your point is that you QUOTED
ANOTHER PILE OF DOG SHIT, SO IT'S OK? You made a false accusation, BITCH !!! Based on your lack of ability to write in the English language and your shit-mouth antisemitism, BITCH!!!!

Equity = TAX INCREASES in the Dem dictionary. Dems increase taxes in the name of equity, then pocket the money for themselves.

from "dragonlady" >>>>"Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian",

here "dragonlady" EXULTS in her position as oppressor---rather than victim upon whom she spits scorn as the "christian" she professes to be

Your assumption is that everyone ends up at the bottom. The reality in every other country where there is "equity", is that EVERYBODY BENEFITS.

Your other statement "when you fuck the rich" is ridiculous. The rich are holding 80% of the wealth and income of the nation. The rich are fucking YOU. When an economy is run for the benefit of the wealthy, you have a Banana Republic, and the USA is 3/4 of the way there now.

Your wealthy live in gated communities with private security.

If you are born poor, you have a 2% chance of working your way out of poverty, given the poor quality of public education in poor neighbourhoods. The USA is one of 2 first world nations which spend less money education the children of the poor. The other is Turkey.

Police are given license to brutalize and murder poor people with impunity.

The Republican Party is disenfranchising poor and minority voters.

Welcome to your Banana Republic America!!

A healthy and thriving middle class is necessary to a successful healthy economy. Republicans are strangling the middle class. The USA is the only first world country where the middle class is declining. It's not the wealthy who determine your future, it's your workers.

Republicans are killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

There is no such country.

There is no such country.

Lots of them - Norway, New Zealand, Iceland, Canada. All of the best places in the world provide cheap/free education, government funded single payer health care, and cradle to the grave social programs to lift the lives of ALL of their citizens. The USA is the ONLY First World nation where the middle class is in decline. Canada has the fastest growing middle class in the world.

Our maximum child tax benefit is $500 per month per child. Unemployment insurance pays 36 weeks here, and if your go for retraining, they'll pay for your retraining AND continue your monthly benefits. Mind you EI is only 55% of your income, to a maximum of $595.00 per week versus a minimum wage of $574 for a 40 hr. wk, so this isn't a huge amount in terms of income.

Yeah, our minimum wage is $14.35 per hour and has been for the past 4 years. Health insurance in included in taxes. Retraining is free and funded. The elderly have a guaranteed income of $19,000 per year.

We don't have a big army, but then nobody's attacked us since 1812. Our rich don't get all of the income, just 40%. And we are consistently rated the best country in the world to live in. Our tax dollars are re-invested in our people and providing a first world quality of life for our citizens.

Now if we can just do right for our native peoples, we'll really have something.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back