Enough of this transgender nonsense.

You do not know what a mutation is.

Trisomy is not a mutation.

It is though. Any abnormality with genetics is considered a mutation of genes. Therefore, genetic mutation. :D That's just a fact.

• Down’s syndrome is the result of an additional copy of all, or a specific part, of chromosome 21. This results in three partial or complete copies of the chromosome, also known as trisomy 21.
  • The additional chromosome 21 can occur by:
  • Non-disjunction (‘not coming apart’):
    • This is when a pair of chromosomes or sister chromatids fail to separate properly during cell division? (mitosis ?ormeiosis?).
    • Both mitosis and meiosis involve the ordered distribution of chromosomes to form daughter cells.
    • If non-disjunction occurs, it can result in individuals having an abnormal number of chromosomes (for example, three copies of chromosome 21) in their cells.
    • Non-disjunction is responsible for 95 per cent of Down’s syndrome cases.
No, it is not you stupid ****.

Ba-ha-ha! Yes it is! :D It's a genetic mutation.
No, it is not.

Look up mutation and post it? I dare you to.

Yes, it is though. :D Again, you are wrong. It is a genetic mutation or anomaly where the chromosomes fail to split properly. Hence, genetic mutation.
No, you dumb ****, it is not a mutation.

Again, genetic mutations don't count. They are mutations and anomalies. Those are diseases with other symptoms that go along with them.
Those are not mutations, they are variations on the normal XX XY, just like XY females and XX males.

Learn the biology and deal with reality. It's long past time that you grew up.

No they aren't and I already posted the links for you in other threads. They are genetic mutations.
No, they are not. You do not know what a mutation is and I'm sick of telling you you ignorant ****.

Mutation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trisomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A trisomy is one thing, a mutation is another.

Learn biology.

It is a genetic mutation. Sorry, your wiki link is incorrect. Try to use some valid medical/scientific sites if you really want to learn about the medical field or genetics. :D Lol.

Now, freak out some more and make me laugh, you emotionally unstable schizoid. :2up:
Dumb bitch, when you use the wrong words for things you don't understand I'm going to keep kicking you useless **** ass.

It is though. Any abnormality with genetics is considered a mutation of genes. Therefore, genetic mutation. :D That's just a fact.

• Down’s syndrome is the result of an additional copy of all, or a specific part, of chromosome 21. This results in three partial or complete copies of the chromosome, also known as trisomy 21.
  • The additional chromosome 21 can occur by:
  • Non-disjunction (‘not coming apart’):
    • This is when a pair of chromosomes or sister chromatids fail to separate properly during cell division? (mitosis ?ormeiosis?).
    • Both mitosis and meiosis involve the ordered distribution of chromosomes to form daughter cells.
    • If non-disjunction occurs, it can result in individuals having an abnormal number of chromosomes (for example, three copies of chromosome 21) in their cells.
    • Non-disjunction is responsible for 95 per cent of Down’s syndrome cases.

No, it is not.

Yes, it is though. :D Again, you are wrong. It is a genetic mutation or anomaly where the chromosomes fail to split properly. Hence, genetic mutation.

OMIM Entry - # 190685 - DOWN SYNDROME

In particular, transient myeloproliferative disorder and megakaryoblastic leukemia of Down syndrome are associated with mutations in the GATA1 gene (305371) in conjunction with trisomy 21. Somatic mutations in the JAK2 gene (147796) are associated with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL; 613065) in patients with Down syndrome.

Description
Down syndrome, the most frequent form of mental retardation caused by a microscopically demonstrable chromosomal aberration, is characterized by well-defined and distinctive phenotypic features and natural history. It is caused by triplicate state (trisomy) of all or a critical portion of chromosome 21.

Again, genetic mutations don't count. They are mutations and anomalies. Those are diseases with other symptoms that go along with them.
Those are not mutations, they are variations on the normal XX XY, just like XY females and XX males.

No they aren't and I already posted the links for you in other threads. They are genetic mutations.
No, they are not. You do not know what a mutation is and I'm sick of telling you you ignorant ****.

Learn biology.

It is a genetic mutation. Sorry, your wiki link is incorrect. Try to use some valid medical/scientific sites if you really want to learn about the medical field or genetics. :D Lol.
Use any sites you like, you are dead fuckng wrong.

Learn biology.

Nope, you are wrong about that too. I'm not dead and I'm not wrong. :D

No, it is not.

In particular, transient myeloproliferative disorder and megakaryoblastic leukemia of Down syndrome are associated with mutations in the GATA1 gene (305371) in conjunction with trisomy 21. Somatic mutations in the JAK2 gene (147796) are associated with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL; 613065) in patients with Down syndrome.

Description
Down syndrome, the most frequent form of mental retardation caused by a microscopically demonstrable chromosomal aberration, is characterized by well-defined and distinctive phenotypic features and natural history. It is caused by triplicate state (trisomy) of all or a critical portion of chromosome 21.
Aberration, disorder, syndrome, not a mutation.

Learn biology.

Throw some more temper tantrums. :D Lol.

Description

Learn biology.

Post it, bitch, I dare you?

What is a gene mutation and how do mutations occur?

No, it is not.

Description
Aberration, disorder, syndrome, not a mutation.

I guess you can't read either. Lol. :D Look retard, you are wrong. Throw yourself on the ground and call me some more names because YOU'RE stupid. :D

Learn biology.

Post it, bitch, I dare you?
.??? Been at the cooking sherry again?

Now, freak out some more and make me laugh, you emotionally unstable schizoid. :2up:
Dumb bitch, when you use the wrong words for things you don't understand I'm going to keep kicking you useless **** ass.
You aren't kicking anyone's ass but your own. Over and over again. Lol.
Read the link, dimbfuck. A mutation is not having an extra chromosome. That is a disorder, a syndrome, like Downs.

You people need to learn the fucking biology.

Read the link, dimbfuck. A mutation is not having an extra chromosome. That is a disorder, a syndrome, like Downs.

Trisomy 21 is a genetic mutation caused when the genes don't split properly. How is this in any way related to transgender people? Why don't you freak out about THAT little fact next. Lol. Fool.

Go and have a nice cup of tea and a lie down, dear. You are clearly overwrought :eusa_angel:

Go and have a nice cup of tea and a lie down, dear. You are clearly overwrought :eusa_angel:
Hey, dumb bitch #2, tell me where in here it says that having an extra chromosome, or missing one, is a "genetic mutation? It doesn't because, it isn't. You lose.

A gene mutation is a permanent alteration in the DNA sequence that makes up a gene, such that the sequence differs from what is found in most people. Mutations range in size; they can affect anywhere from a single DNA building block (base pair) to a large segment of a chromosome that includes multiple genes.

Gene mutations can be classified in two major ways:

• Hereditary mutations are inherited from a parent and are present throughout a person’s life in virtually every cell in the body. These mutations are also called germline mutations because they are present in the parent’s egg or sperm cells, which are also called germ cells. When an egg and a sperm cell unite, the resulting fertilized egg cell receives DNA from both parents. If this DNA has a mutation, the child that grows from the fertilized egg will have the mutation in each of his or her cells.

• Acquired (or somatic) mutations occur at some time during a person’s life and are present only in certain cells, not in every cell in the body. These changes can be caused by environmental factors such as ultraviolet radiation from the sun, or can occur if a mistake is made as DNA copies itself during cell division. Acquired mutations in somatic cells (cells other than sperm and egg cells) cannot be passed on to the next generation.

Trisomy 21 is a genetic mutation caused when the genes don't split properly. How is this in any way related to transgender people? Why don't you freak out about THAT little fact next. Lol. Fool.
No, you stupid ****, it is a genetic disorder caused by having three chromosome 21s instead of two.

It is not a M U T A T I O N. Words matter, use them C O R R E C T L Y ! ! !

Probably been posted already, but seems a re-airing is in order:
Hope J4J doesn't blow a gasket :eek-52:

Psychiatry expert: ‘scientifically there is no such thing as transgender’

...Dr. Joseph Berger has issued a statement saying that from a medical and scientific perspective there is no such thing as a "transgendered" person, and that terms such as “gender expression” and “gender identity" used in the bill are at the very least ambiguous, and are more an emotional appeal than a statement of scientific fact.

Berger, who is a consulting psychiatrist in Toronto and whose list of credentials establishes him as an expert in the field of mental illness, stated that people who identify themselves as "transgendered" are mentally ill or simply unhappy, and pointed out that hormone therapy and surgery are not appropriate treatments for psychosis or unhappiness...

Psychiatry expert: ‘scientifically there is no such thing as transgender’

Hey, dumb bitch #2, tell me where in here it says that having an extra chromosome, or missing one, is a "genetic mutation? It doesn't because, it isn't. You lose.

A gene mutation is a permanent alteration in the DNA sequence that makes up a gene, such that the sequence differs from what is found in most people. Mutations range in size; they can affect anywhere from a single DNA building block (base pair) to a large segment of a chromosome that includes multiple genes.

Gene mutations can be classified in two major ways:

• Hereditary mutations are inherited from a parent and are present throughout a person’s life in virtually every cell in the body. These mutations are also called germline mutations because they are present in the parent’s egg or sperm cells, which are also called germ cells. When an egg and a sperm cell unite, the resulting fertilized egg cell receives DNA from both parents. If this DNA has a mutation, the child that grows from the fertilized egg will have the mutation in each of his or her cells.

• Acquired (or somatic) mutations occur at some time during a person’s life and are present only in certain cells, not in every cell in the body. These changes can be caused by environmental factors such as ultraviolet radiation from the sun, or can occur if a mistake is made as DNA copies itself during cell division. Acquired mutations in somatic cells (cells other than sperm and egg cells) cannot be passed on to the next generation.

That describes Down's syndrome. Lol. :D

Forum List

Back