Enormous refugee tragedy; no Mr President, you dont have terrorists on the run.....

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
You have hundreds of thousands of desperate refugees on the run.

Great Job Mr "Change"!! Somebody put this man up for another Nobel Peace Prize immediately!!! I mean he's maing the Middle East safe for Islamo-fascism at least!!

And how come teh guy the Left insists is making the world a kinder, gentler place by his virtual existance, who was going to get nations to cooperate toward a common good, cant get his Muslim friends to take in any of the refugees???

hundreds of thousands of desperate refugees on the run.

why are these :asshole:S running ? they should pick up a gun and defend their homes, country, if it were happening here, i damn sure would fight till my last bullet or a bullet gets me, at least i would be standing for my principles, beliefs and patriotism.

i hate cowards who run rather than fight.., just think, if those "hundreds of thousands banned together and fight their intruders they just might win one for their country.., fuck'em, i hope no country takes them in.., least of all the United States of America!!!!! :up:

why are these :asshole:S running ? they should pick up a gun and defend their homes, country, if it were happening here, i damn sure would fight till my last bullet or a bullet gets me, at least i would be standing for my principles, beliefs and patriotism.

i hate cowards who run rather than fight.., just think, if those "hundreds of thousands banned together and fight their intruders they just might win one for their country.., fuck'em, i hope no country takes them in.., least of all the United States of America!!!!! :up:

I agree with your sentiment, but I would have to guess that these people don't have access to weapons and ammo. I'd also bet some of them are ISIS infiltrators that will soon be blowing shit up in euroweenieland.

Forum List

Back