Enemy China Could Overwhelm U.S. Forces in Matter of Hours

Does history repeat itself? Have we put ourselves in a defense posture in Asia similar to what we were in 1941 with Japanese Empire? China is our greatest threat in the world. Make no doubt about it, they are the enemy.
China could overwhelm US in military first strike, Australian report says - CNN

And we could nuke em.
------------------------------------------------ yeah , but would we . Even the Trump gets a tear in the eye when he thinks about killing the enemy [iran is an example] . I suspect that the Trump listens too much to his [family] Lady Folk [maybe] .
I think that daughter of his is a peace nut.
------------------------------------ yeah , that's my GUESS 'B92 .
Exactly. Here is the question: “How did the United States gain it’s place in history as a global leader...peace or war? War every time.
Spanish-American War
First World War
World War Two
Cold War standing against global communist domination...we won
Korean War
Vietnam War
Persian Gulf Coalition
Crushing the global terrorist threat in Afghanistan. (You can thank us later rest of the world that didn’t send troops to help)
How's that Afghanistan thing working out for us? :71:

Does history repeat itself? Have we put ourselves in a defense posture in Asia similar to what we were in 1941 with Japanese Empire? China is our greatest threat in the world. Make no doubt about it, they are the enemy.
China could overwhelm US in military first strike, Australian report says - CNN
Russia seems to be keeping an eye on China as well.
Is Russia Worried About China’s Military Rise?
Rand Corporation Scorecard
An Interactive Look at the U.S.-China Military Scorecard

The report puts a lot of faith on missile systems that have never been tested against actual targets.

Test shots against test targets is one thing, trying to overwhelm an Aegis ship's SM-2 barrage, then jamming, then chaff, then CIWS is another thing.

Get rid of these low-life criminals and then maybe some decent people may end up running for office.
Hmm, I don't know about that.

Criminals are generally a lot smarter than Ivey League political grads.

We just need a better quality of criminal running our country. Like in the old days when we got Truman and JFK out of the mob dynasties.
That's a bit warped......

I know it's too much to ask to have honest people running our government.

Democrats expect their candidates to be dishonest.....as a matter of fact they consider it an asset.

Trump University - Wikipedia
So.....this media generated BS proves that Democrats don't support dishonest criminal candidates?

Or are you trying to justify your pathetic habit of voting for known criminals?

No idea what you are ranting about. I do understand your hypocrisy though.
Says the leftist hypocrite.
Projection, apparently, is your specialty.

Australian "experts"? The Aussies would be speaking Japanese if it wasn't for the greatest Country on the globe. Who the hell cares what Australia thinks?

Yet another Trump failure.
Remember...Limbaugh called the military part of the Deep State.
I don't know what Limbaugh said. But Obama transformed parts of the military into a social justice experimental petrie dish outfit. People are getting killed. The military colleges were weakened with discipline relaxed. I saw a photo of about a dozen female black west point cadets with the black power salute. I would never follow that as a leader for long. I would be transferring out as fast as I can. The transgender issue and the gay approval has affected the military also. I am not knocking different cultures and backgrounds. I am knocking the reduction of quality due to quotas and excessive diversity. The military has more people of different backgrounds getting along then some of the civilian part of our nation. Anyway....the Prog commies on CNN were promoting the extermination of the whiote males. I believe they are coming up with the chemicals to do so as one way to do it soon.

I think at some point China will launch an attack on us that will make Pearl Harbor look like child's play. Putin is sleeping with one eye open to the SE. Chinese tentacles are enveloping the world. China is dreaming the dream of empire and lost glory. I think when they hit us Putin hits them and gets rid of us both.
What will be China`s motivation for attacking us? We invade countries for amusement and profit and we don`t mind the losing and humiliation. I`m not sure about the Chinese.
Taiwan for one. Same time they could change world's currency with us out of the way......

And we could nuke em.
------------------------------------------------ yeah , but would we . Even the Trump gets a tear in the eye when he thinks about killing the enemy [iran is an example] . I suspect that the Trump listens too much to his [family] Lady Folk [maybe] .
I think that daughter of his is a peace nut.
------------------------------------ yeah , that's my GUESS 'B92 .
Exactly. Here is the question: “How did the United States gain it’s place in history as a global leader...peace or war? War every time.
Spanish-American War
First World War
World War Two
Cold War standing against global communist domination...we won
Korean War
Vietnam War
Persian Gulf Coalition
Crushing the global terrorist threat in Afghanistan. (You can thank us later rest of the world that didn’t send troops to help)
How's that Afghanistan thing working out for us? :71:
--------------------------------------- its working Fine Bode . For me 'afghanistan' is a good example to point at of 7th Century Goat Herders using Small ARMS to fight Modern and Well equipped Western Militaries these last 19 years Bode .

Yet another Trump failure.
Remember...Limbaugh called the military part of the Deep State.
I don't know what Limbaugh said. But Obama transformed parts of the military into a social justice experimental petrie dish outfit. People are getting killed. The military colleges were weakened with discipline relaxed. I saw a photo of about a dozen female black west point cadets with the black power salute. I would never follow that as a leader for long. I would be transferring out as fast as I can. The transgender issue and the gay approval has affected the military also. I am not knocking different cultures and backgrounds. I am knocking the reduction of quality due to quotas and excessive diversity. The military has more people of different backgrounds getting along then some of the civilian part of our nation. Anyway....the Prog commies on CNN were promoting the extermination of the whiote males. I believe they are coming up with the chemicals to do so as one way to do it soon.
----------------------------------- SAW A PHOTO , I think this next link is the PHOTO that you refer to , --- https://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/west-point-cadets-investigated-black/2016/05/09/id/727798/--- '22ic

I think at some point China will launch an attack on us that will make Pearl Harbor look like child's play. Putin is sleeping with one eye open to the SE. Chinese tentacles are enveloping the world. China is dreaming the dream of empire and lost glory. I think when they hit us Putin hits them and gets rid of us both.

Why do you think China is stupid? That's pretty unkind.

Why do you think China is stupid? That's pretty unkind.
I don't underestimate em. We are chock full of Chinese agents.

North Vietnam had the 4th largest Army in the world in 1979 and were veterans of combat vs. United States Military. China was still at 1950’s levels of modernization in 1979, while North Vietnam had the best weapons systems the Soviet Union could give them over previous 15 years. I wouldn’t use the border conflict in 1979 as a gauge for 2019 China.
The Chicoms do not have the logistical ability to supply a large number of men by sea or much by railroad either.

Lets say they try to invade Taiwan. While the Taiwanese are using a fully supplied military force, backed up by American air power, the best in the world, and the Chinese navy would be destroyed if they came near by the US Navy, also the best in the world.

Unless China leads off with nukes, which would lead to them having everything destroyed and pounded back into the Stone Age, they could not hope to take Taiwan with all those pretty little tanks and airplanes that are directed by GROUND COMMAND as it uses a Soviet Style command and control system.

I wont say China is a Paper Tiger, because they are not,, but a vigilant well armed Japan, S Korea, Taiwan, Phillipines, Australia, etc, have nothing to fear from those commie bastards. They have far more to fear from the commies that live within their own borders.

1) We don't put our whole PAcific Fleet in one harbor these days.

2) Our air power would decimate them on day one.

3) We have weapons that can turn China into complete rubble and not spill a single neutron.

Don't wet your pants, dude. We have the best, most competent and thoroughly armed and ready military force in the history of mankind.

1) We don't put our whole PAcific Fleet in one harbor these days.

2) Our air power would decimate them on day one.

3) We have weapons that can turn China into complete rubble and not spill a single neutron.

Don't wet your pants, dude. We have the best, most competent and thoroughly armed and ready military force in the history of mankind.
Yeah ...to do all that ya have to know the punch is coming....that's why its called a sneak or surprise attack

Forum List

Back