End Times Pastor: Donald Trump Could Be The Messiah Or His Forerunner

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
what is it with these crazy bible thumping trump loons

Televangelist Jim Bakker hosted several fellow End Times preachers on his television program today to discuss the prophetic implications of the presidential election.

One of Bakker’s guests, Tom Horn, a prolific author of Last Days-themed books, spent an entire segment of the program explaining that “rabbis” have revealed that Trump may be the messiah, or a harbinger to the arrival of the messiah akin to John the Baptist.

End Times Pastor: Donald Trump Could Be The Messiah Or His Forerunner | Right Wing Watch

He has a TV show , wow, I figured he be in in a white padded room somewhere. Crazy and actually scary stuff.

Apparently men who grab pussies are high up on the biblical divinity chain of command.

Totally amazing that the evangelicals, most of them, are supporting the orange clown. Grew up in that religion, and he represents everything that we were taught was immoral. Infidelity, greed, lying, cheating others of the fruits of their labor. I have lost all respect for those that claim to believe, and then support someone like this.

Totally amazing that the evangelicals, most of them, are supporting the orange clown. Grew up in that religion, and he represents everything that we were taught was immoral. Infidelity, greed, lying, cheating others of the fruits of their labor. I have lost all respect for those that claim to believe, and then support someone like this.
George Bernard Shaw is quoted as saying (paraphrased) that Christianity would be great if it weren't for all those 'Christians'. He's right! Too many 'Christians' give Christianity a bad name.

George Bernard Shaw is quoted as saying (paraphrased) that Christianity would be great if it weren't for all those 'Christians'. He's right! Too many 'Christians' give Christianity a bad name.
Mr. Shaw is also known for saying "The power of accurate observation is called cynicism by people who don't have it."

You're nothing but America hating trash.

Mr. Shaw is also known for saying "The power of accurate observation is called cynicism by people who don't have it."

You're nothing but America hating trash.
Please explain your rationale, Mike. It sure does seem like you are trying harder to convince yourself of my 'America hating' than anyone else. Do you need to hate any opposition to your views THAT much?

As I have stated in the past, it is a complete waste of time to try to explain ANYTHING to libtards.

what is it with these crazy bible thumping trump loons

Televangelist Jim Bakker hosted several fellow End Times preachers on his television program today to discuss the prophetic implications of the presidential election.

One of Bakker’s guests, Tom Horn, a prolific author of Last Days-themed books, spent an entire segment of the program explaining that “rabbis” have revealed that Trump may be the messiah, or a harbinger to the arrival of the messiah akin to John the Baptist.

End Times Pastor: Donald Trump Could Be The Messiah Or His Forerunner | Right Wing Watch

Oh wow , you are so good at finding these fakes..

You are going to crack up when you see who the show's host is..:lmao:

I have some entertainment for you today Guno...

James Bakker changed his first name so I didn't put 2 + 2 together right away..

This dude went to jail for ripping people ( they sent $$ to his televangelist show ) off along with his then wife Tammy Faye Bakker remember her..lol

He was also has a sex affair with the secretary who then blackmailed him..

Short video of what happened.

Here is Tammy Faye in the 1980's

images

Jim ) now James crying after he was busted..

upload_2016-12-18_6-31-33.jpeg

And for your viewing pleasure and entertainment you have to watch this movie...lol...you have to see how people fall for these fakes...

Now for the people who say he has changed and paid his dues...good for you because it looks like he is still scamming.

Guno, this man hurt so many people who put him up on a pedestal, when he went down and crumbled so did his followers faith.

God is the only one that we put on a pedestal, never ever a human because it is a fact we will always let you down even when we don't want to.

Compared to Hillary, Trump is a saint.

Forum List

Back