End of Fani's career?.... may be...

Yet you can't present a shred of evidence.

Weird!

It's like you are just making stuff up.
The evidence is on Fani's phone and her friend who has text messages proving Fani lied on the stand... why she stormed in to a hearing she wasn't called to appear and lied tells me she is not up to the job of being an attorney or Judge or prosecutor... and that's why I believe she will be disbarred in the end...

The evidence is on Fani's phone
No it isn't.

See how easy that was?

You actually have to describe it. Show it.

And if you are about to tell me about the phone pings TeaM Trump lied about in court -- in a repeat of the 2000 Mules scam -- I will laugh.

Fani Willis hired Nathan Wade using funds that were intended to be used by her office to clear up the backlog of murder cases in Atlanta. She said that as a "constitutional officer," she did not have to use them for their intended purpose.

Wade was paid $250 per hour, while the typical rate paid to outside attorneys hired to do legal work is $40 - $60 per hour.

No one but Willis approved the hours he billed. His billing was not specific, but would say things like "team meeting," or "drafting documents." No one remembers being in any of those team meetings, and there are no documents that would have been drafted by him. In a previous investigation, Wade claimed to have kept records "in my brain."

See video above for the evidence. (54:10)

Last edited:
Wade was paid (still is being paid, I guess) $250 per hour. Anther special prosecutors on the RICO cases against Trump et al, John Floyd, was getting paid $150 per hour and had to submit itemized invoices to get that amount. (57:10)

Fani Willis and the Mayor or Atlanta met in the White House with the Vice President.

I wonder why?

(1:06:50)

Here's the vid again:

Fani Willis hired Nathan Wade using funds that were intended to be used by her office to clear up the backlog of murder cases in Atlanta. She said that as a "constitutional officer," she did not have to use them for their intended purpose.

Wade was paid $250 per hour, while the typical rate paid to outside attorneys hired to do legal work is $40 - $60 per hour.

No one but Willis approved the hours he billed. His billing was not specific, but would say things like "team meeting," or "drafting documents." No one remembers being in any of those team meetings, and there are no documents that would have been drafted by him. In a previous investigation, Wade claimed to have kept records "in my brain."

Interesting. Did he mail/email invoices based on that? Wire fraud?

I don't know any lawyer who is going to work for $40.00 an hour.

Shit, my lawyer charged me $500 for a will that involved all of 10 minutes of cutting and pasting names into a form.

Interesting. Did he mail/email invoices based on that? Wire fraud?
He sure did and it sure was fraud. The fact that Flatback Fani, as a govemp, colluded doesn’t change the criminal nature of it.

She claims she is above the law requiring her to spend funds as intended, as a “constitutional officer.” Ironic, huh?

Merchant is testifying in front of the state senate committee today and the truth is spilling out about Fani and her boyfriend... they could both be selling cars in a week... I told you libs to not count on this lawfare to work and not to even think it could...
All it has done is make Trump stronger and it keeps him in the news...

You got that right....Trump is in every News cycle 24/7 non stop like nothing in the history of Media....it's unbelievable.

Her dating and sex life are none of the court's business. Period. There looks to be no conflict of interest or "gifts" conferred that would interfere with Trump getting a fair trial.
Again, don't get your hopes up here. :)
Actually, she made her sex life the state’s business when she decided conducted, and I weigh so as to to interfere with a marriage, which is a state sanctioned binding contract. Such “private” behavior becomes public when it comes out in a divorce. She, being nominally a lawyer, should have known that.

It is also the state’s business when she and her married lover colluded to defraud the state and the county out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It is you Trump deranged folk who should be most concerned about Willis’ conduct in office. Using the investigation as a way to enrich her married lover should make you ask yourself whether she is committed to convicting Trump or is it to stretch out the case to make as much money for her beau as possible.

Furthermore, I don’t know why she decided she had to have another woman’s man, when there are literally millions of single American men like our own unfortunate Mr. @fjb who are reduced to dating sites from which they are regularly kicked off for being too “enthusiastic.”

Forum List

Back