End Global Exploitation of Congo: “Hands off Congo! Hands off Africa!” Pope Francis told the cheering crowd+Warren Zevon song about CIA Congo meddling

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pope Francis has denounced the “poison of greed” for mineral resources during his visit to the Democratic Republic of Congo...i am reading a book about the exact same topic!

Pope Francis has denounced the “poison of greed” for mineral resources during his visit to the Democratic Republic of Congo...i am reading a book about the exact same topic!

The commie pope should have delivered his speech in chinese to his masters in peking

Ironically, the pathology: POSPOTUS is both a catholic puppet and a CIA puppet. How's that border coming along with the smuggling of genuflectors?

The commie pope should have delivered his speech in chinese to his masters in peking
Absurd .
All the greedy bastards want more than a slice of the cake .
None more so than the US .

Absurd .
All the greedy bastards want more than a slice of the cake .
None more so than the US .
You are wrong

China has been far outspending the US in africa through its Belt and Road loans to local dictators

And those loans are making african nations into chinese vassal states

You are wrong

China has been far outspending the US in africa through its Belt and Road loans to local dictators

And those loans are making african nations into chinese vassal states

Forum List

Back