Emergency Message: Why the elites must destroy Donald Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EMERGENCY MESSAGE: WHY THE ELITE MUST DESTROY DONALD TRUMP

As the global elite charge forward in an unprecedented attack, attempting to break the will of the American people and destroy Donald Trump, the real media, and our final chance at restoring the republic, Alex Jones presents a full frontal assault exposing their brazen lies and manipulations:

Emergency Message: Why The Elite Must Destroy Donald Trump
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So before any of you smart azzes use the " Infowars" excuse know this
1. You wont' change who I use as my source ( it's not my only source)
2. You won't run me off with your zombie, liberal democratic blind reality of bs.

The Government laughs at you they think you are all idiots and fools. They say it and the evidence gets right past you . Goes right over your heads..
Some will wake up some will continue to eat their crap , good luck you will need it.
maybe if some of you zombie azzes actually took the time to listen to his information you might not be as blind as you are and were when you voted for Obama you voted your Country away, the jackasses who want Hillary Clinton are doing the same thing.

People have been trained by MSM and the WHITE HOUSE to think as they do of infowars is because they WANT YOU TO REMAIN DUMB DON'T YOU GET IT!!
BY NOT KNOWING TRUE INFORMATION YOU REMAIN THEIR SHEEP SO THEY CAN GET YOU TO VOTE FOR THEM AND ON ISSUES THAT WON'T EVER HAPPEN!!!

EMERGENCY MESSAGE: WHY THE ELITE MUST DESTROY DONALD TRUMP

As the global elite charge forward in an unprecedented attack, attempting to break the will of the American people and destroy Donald Trump, the real media, and our final chance at restoring the republic, Alex Jones presents a full frontal assault exposing their brazen lies and manipulations:

Emergency Message: Why The Elite Must Destroy Donald Trump
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So before any of you smart azzes use the " Infowars" excuse know this
1. You wont' change who I use as my source ( it's not my only source)
2. You won't run me off with your zombie, liberal democratic blind reality of bs.

The Government laughs at you they think you are all idiots and fools. They say it and the evidence gets right past you . Goes right over your heads..
Some will wake up some will continue to eat their crap , good luck you will need it.
maybe if some of you zombie azzes actually took the time to listen to his information you might not be as blind as you are and were when you voted for Obama you voted your Country away, the jackasses who want Hillary Clinton are doing the same thing.

People have been trained by MSM and the WHITE HOUSE to think as they do of infowars is because they WANT YOU TO REMAIN DUMB DON'T YOU GET IT!!
BY NOT KNOWING TRUE INFORMATION YOU REMAIN THEIR SHEEP SO THEY CAN GET YOU TO VOTE FOR THEM AND ON ISSUES THAT WON'T EVER HAPPEN!!!

And by 'unprecedented attack', you mean actual quotes from Trump where he brags about sexually assaulting women?

Or actual quotes from the women who have come forward with accounts of Trump doing exactly what he was bragging about?

Yeah, I don't think the word 'attack' is what you're looking for. Try 'quote' instead.

Trump is destroying himself.

Obviously. But per his loyal sycophants, the person least responsible for Trump's campaign....is Trump.

By their own narrative, Trump is merely a victim. A leaf on the water carried to and fro by the whims of the all powerful media. An inert lump with no power to control or even influence his own destiny.

Which raises a question: why would anyone ever want such an inert, helpless victim as their president?

Forum List

Back