Embryonic stem cell failure

It was a scam (like global warming) to get government funding that ends up in a lot of liberal's pockets.

My cousin is a stem cell researcher. I sent him a link to this story and asked him to come up with a good retort. We'll see what he comes up with.

StemCells (STEM) Stock Price Surges on Merger Announcement
Economic Calendar-Aug 16, 2016
The share price of thinly-traded nano-cap company StemCells Inc ... In July, theNewark, California-based biotech developer received a written ...
StemCells to wind down operations after ending mid-stage study
Reuters-May 31, 2016
StemCells Inc said it would wind down operations after the company ... TheNewark, California-based biotech said it had cash and cash ...

My cousin is a stem cell researcher. I sent him a link to this story and asked him to come up with a good retort. We'll see what he comes up with.

The share price of thinly-traded nano-cap company StemCells Inc ... In July, theNewark, California-based biotech developer received a written ...
Reuters-May 31, 2016
StemCells Inc said it would wind down operations after the company ... TheNewark, California-based biotech said it had cash and cash ...

You posted those out of order...so they went from going out of business to all of a sudden surging after merger news?

So basically my cousin agreed that the stem cells from aborted fetuses are not the answer. The best option, and the one that has actually had the greatest results including Noble Prize awards is using harvested and lab grown adult stem cells, especially those that come from the patient themselves.

Reuters-May 31, 2016

You posted those out of order...so they went from going out of business to all of a sudden surging after merger news?

The anticipation of the merger boosted the stock prices
You don't follow the stock market?

Reuters-May 31, 2016

But why did you list it that way out of order? That was my point. You made it confusing to people that don't pay attention to that. If they just read it in order they would think the company was about to do great with a merger with a nano-robotics firm... and then just shut its doors.

The babykillers had a dream...jarbest and sell dead babies, promoted as the Best Science Ever and the Fountain of Youth. We must kill babies, they said, because it will regenerate severed spinal cords and help adults live longer!

Alas and shocker, it was a pipe dream.

Articles: Embryonic Stem Cell Fail as Firm Goes Defunct
Actually, they've found that receiving young peoples blood does rejuvenate an elderly person's system. Let's here it for vampires!

Reuters-May 31, 2016

Mergers come... And mergers go. I took Business I & II in high school buying Digital Equipment and NCR Corp. for a class project. It did well, but I have not followed it much since then.

The babykillers had a dream...jarbest and sell dead babies, promoted as the Best Science Ever and the Fountain of Youth. We must kill babies, they said, because it will regenerate severed spinal cords and help adults live longer!

Alas and shocker, it was a pipe dream.

Articles: Embryonic Stem Cell Fail as Firm Goes Defunct

I saw an article somewhere just this week about the miracle of Adult Stem cells and why no one knows about them.......I can't remember where though....of course...it doesn't give the left a reason to kill a baby, so they are against these stem cells....

Here it is......

Adult Stem Cells: The Best Kept Secret In Medicine

Stem cell therapies and their lifesaving results are arguably the best kept medical secret. Stem cells are currently being used in several thousand FDA-approved clinical trials, are treating tens of thousands of patients every year, and cumulatively over 1.5 million people have been treated to date. Yet these numbers, and the lifesaving results from stem cells for dozens of conditions, are unknown to most. Why the information blackout? Perhaps for lack of an adjective.

You see, those heartening numbers are all due to adult stem cells. Long ignored by the media and disparaged even by many in the scientific community, adult stem cells – those not dependent on the destruction of embryos – are the true gold standard for stem cells, especially when it comes to treating patients.

Read more: Adult Stem Cells: The Best Kept Secret In Medicine

Forum List

Back