Embarrassing: This Is Why Joe Won't Share The Presser Stage W/Putin: Biden Uses BIG Print Note Cards For Sit-Down W/Putin

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

EMBARRASING NIGHTMARE: Joe Biden Brings Big Print Cheat Cards

to Sit-down Meeting with Putin

Putin - holding nothing - is looking over at Biden and his big ass print cheat cards for their 'casual' 1-on-1 sit-down, chuckling, thinking, 'You are SO my сука (bitch)!'

:p

LOL

"Ahead of President Joe Biden’s meeting Wednesday with Russian President Vladimir Putin, congressional Democrats said they are no longer seeking records of former President Donald Trump’s private meetings with the Russian leader, despite previous concerns Trump tried to conceal details of their conversations."

Will someone please put that senile MFer in a closet or something until this shit is over? Good gawd almighty
Does not seem unusual to me. I used to have notes on points, information, etc., just to go into a sales meeting, when it was complicated, and I'm not stupid or senile. I have been in contract negotiations when everybody at the table used notes, often typed and extensive, especially true of the lawyers in the room, and they were not stupid or senile either. Furthermore, I expect people to be prepared and do not care how they prepare, just caring about the results, positive or negative. If I could have, I would have taken notes into every college level test I ever took. This ain't a college class test, where they stipulate, no notes and there is nobody of higher authority to tell him he can't. You right wing nut balls, certainly don't count as you are (for some reason) more concerned with appearance than result.

Will someone please put that senile MFer in a closet or something until this shit is over? Good gawd almighty
Does not seem unusual to me. I used to have notes on points, information, etc., just to go into a sales meeting, when it was complicated, and I'm not stupid or senile. I have been in contract negotiations when everybody at the table used notes, often typed and extensive, especially true of the lawyers in the room, and they were not stupid or senile either. Furthermore, I expect people to be prepared and do not care how they prepare, just caring about the results, positive or negative. If I could have, I would have taken notes into every college level test I ever took. This ain't a college class test, where they stipulate, no notes and there is nobody of higher authority to tell him he can't. You right wing nut balls, certainly don't count as you are (for some reason) more concerned with appearance than result.
Thats nice but you arent PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
You can try to justify your vote for this senile pervert if you want. It just makes you look like a cultist :thup:

Unlike Trump, Pres. Biden will not be used as a fool by Putin. Rather, by not having a joint presser, our President is playing it smart. Denying Putin the opportunity to appear the equal of a US president. It takes Putin down a peg. A very smart move.

Last edited:
"trump said stupid shit"
Well at least he could talk. I understand wanting that stupid mother fucker out of office but this senile dumbass wasnt the best option. Shouldnt have even BEEN an option.
Good job you fucking idiots :thup:

Lol, I rarely ever studied or bought books in college. Just studied the notes I took in class and checked out old editions of books.

So sad

EMBARRASING NIGHTMARE: Joe Biden Brings Big Print Cheat Cards

to Sit-down Meeting with Putin

Putin - holding nothing - is looking over at Biden and his big ass print cheat cards for their 'casual' 1-on-1 sit-down, chuckling, thinking, 'You are SO my сука (bitch)!'

:p

President Biden is simply prepared to cut that mean old Russian monster to bits with razor sharp note cards should things go sideways.
Wonder Woman was going to let him use her shield, but got a little nervous when President Biden started rubbing her shoulders and sniffing her hair ... :thup:

Unlike Trump, Pres. Biden will not be used as a fool by Putin. Rather, by not having a joint presser, our President is playing it smart. Denying Putin the opportunity to appear the equal of a US president. It takes Putin down a peg. A very smart move.

Biden doesn't need any help to make a fool of himself

You can try to justify your vote for this senile pervert if you want. It just makes you look like a cultist :thup:
Why would I justify my vote for anybody, to you or anybody else. I was born here. I get to vote based on my own beliefs.

Why would I justify my vote for anybody, to you or anybody else. I was born here. I get to vote based on my own beliefs.

You don't have to justify anything. ... President Biden looks about as sharp, tough, and on the ball as a piece of wet toast.
We're just lucky President Putin didn't reach over and yank the front of President Biden's underwear up,
and wrap the leg holes around his ears like a face mask in a reverse wedgie.

Last edited:
Does not seem unusual to me
How many leaders did you see using cards and couldnt even form a complete sentence?
Not unusual my ass :lol:
This ain't new dude. You are just bitching because you think he is cheating? Results don't matter? Would it be better if he just went along, agreed and praised the totalitarian asshole, like our last president did?

Biden isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and his handler know it. Big letters?? He probably needs them so he knows what to ask Putin.

Putin is probably LHAO at Biden and thinking, "How the hell could Americans elect this total waste of space."

Good question. LOL

Forum List

Back