Elon Tweets “My Pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci” – Twitter Owner ELON MUSK to Release the Twitter Files on COVID and Dr Fauci

My god another Trump wannabe , the script has been written and the flame throwing wannabe's are lining up. The can only be one (winner). Who will makes the most outlandish claim?

Wait a minute he had a survey and he was suppose to leave as the people have voted. Oh must have been a rigged vote on his own platform. So he will mull it over for a few days

Elon Musk has said he will resign as Twitter's chief executive officer when he finds someone "foolish enough to take the job".

meaning he will make the CEO life hell if he does not listen to me from behind the scenes. Meaning no candidates need to apply and if they do then you will be my puppet. Someone to place blame on.

well he should do a poll as to who is the number one hated man in America

Fauci versus Trump

another poll should be "what happen to Trumps Jan 6 tweets that are missing even when his account was restored. Did Musk delete them or did he just forget to restore those particular tweets. Hmmmmm

Just when we are celebrating that Trump is nearing a political death, another one lies in darkness waiting for his time.

Should he or shouldn't he

He rich and powerful but does he really want to put that image on the line in the toxic environment of politics. Beware because when Trump came into the light, that was his biggest mistake. Well he should not have cheated on Ivanka as she was smart enough to take the money and run.

Forum List

Back