Elon Musk threatens Apple

I LIKE MUSK'S BALLS. Hell, I might buy one of Elon's phones and I'm not even a cellphone user!
I will second your motion! Good call on BIG BALLS MUSK!!! Heck, we ALL outta place a order for future delivery so BB Musk can get those baby's designed, implemented & sent to us as quickly as possible. If BB Musk pulls this one off the Apple complex may look a tad different...

Millions would switch. You're delusional if you don't realize how dissatisfied people are with the duopoly

Nope. Most Apps would not be useable with his phone to start off with, who is going to switch and lose 3/4 of their Apps?

Plus, chances are they would be poorly made like his cars.

Both companies spent billions and decades developing their phones. Musk should just launch the rest of his money into space and be done with it.
Or feed the poor.

He's really talking an.operating system right? Phones are a dime a dozen.

I will second your motion! Good call on BIG BALLS MUSK!!! Heck, we ALL outta place a order for future delivery so BB Musk can get those baby's designed, implemented & sent to us as quickly as possible. If BB Musk pulls this one off the Apple complex may look a tad different...

I admire a real leader like Musk. The man has moxy, the likes of which I haven't seen out of anyone else but Trump. He doesn't stand still and won't sit for any shit and is taking it right to the Left, hard, over Twitter, only because they've asked for it and are being a bitch. They are treating Musk just like they treat Trump now, thinking they can get away with it, and Musk was an admired man before all of this, a credit to business with everything from his Space X which is a real boon to NASA and this country, and with Tesla, the SOTA in EV cars! And all the guy did was buy Twitter which was failing, and get rid of a lot of dead wood, clean it up and make it fit again for what it was originally intended to do to SERVE the public as a communication bridge for us all.

AND THEY GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT! The Left have a REAL problem with equal treatment, freedom of speech, fair exchange of ideas, and having to defend and justify their claims! They have more in common with NAZI GERMANY than they do America!

But they've picked on the wrong man. Musk isn't going to take it and now he is going to take the war right to them. And they asked for it, and I will support the guy---- tens of millions of people will support the guy, and while I can't buy a rocket off of him to the Moon and I don't think I'm interested yet in a Tesla, I just might join Twitter and buy his cellphones and anything else he does.

I believe in true FREE MARKET CAPITALISM, and I will support the guy because the guy has his head on straight, he calls a dog a dog, he isn't no player to the Left's bullshit, and this is going to explode in the Left's face just like everything else.
  • First Disney
  • Then Meta
  • Then the House
  • Then Tulsi Gabbard
  • Then Virginia
  • Then Lez Cheney
  • Then Arizona
  • And now Twitter.
ONE BY ONE people are walking out on the Left, abandoning their racist, sexist, freak globalist fascist crap. And Elon is going to take them to task like a schoolteacher to an errant little schoolboy.

WTF are you babbling about? Why would anyone "ditch" Apple because of douchebag Musk? You don't know much about Apple products.
Apple is now blatantly disregarding privacy rights, they're essentially a Canadian company now, doing all they can to erode on Americans. Their ideology is that they will do what they want to your phone whenever they want, track and spy on you to any depth they want and collect your information and data and sell it to whoever they want and there ain't nothing you can do about it. That's a monopoly because the only other choice, android (google) is doing the same thing.

Forum List

Back