Elon Musk suspends Kanye West from Twitter for inciting violence

That is nothing to do with Twitter.

What did he say on Twitter that got him cancelled?

What if

if Kanye were Caucasian, went on a Rant about Blacks, praising the KKK using the “ N” word, making fun of them hanging from a tree would you be so nonchalant? Of course not You’re a liar 🤥

To the "so much for free speech" parrots - so you had no problem with Twitter 1.0 having literally well over a thousand people whose only job was censoring and shadow banning people??
To say Musk has opened Twitter 2.0 up is the understatement of the year.
Twitter 1.0 was working with the government to censor information and block information that put Biden and his family in a bad light. - You were all apparently ok with this since you said nothing then.

Musk statement that "Kanye needs help, not attention" is 100% right.
The man was on Twitter saying Hitler was "doing good" etc. That has to go. His ant-Semitism was in direct violation of Twitter 2.0 hate speech ban.
I have no problem with him banning anyone he wishes to ban. His sandbox, his sand.

Why we are having such fun with this is because, once again, you guys will have to toss your latest savior over the side of the boat because he once again betrayed you.

What if

if Kanye were Caucasian, went on a Rant about Blacks, praising the KKK using the “ N” word, making fun of them hanging from a tree would you be so nonchalant? Of course not You’re a liar 🤥
I think you’re confused. I would have never let Kanye back on Twitter because I don’t believe in letting hate speech on Twitter from anyone.

But new Twitter under the direction of Musk is a free speech platform and hate speech is protected free speech.

You’re the one who has nothing between his ears I’m not near my computer now so I can’t exactly copy and paste ; Can I ?
Apparently you don’t know that phones can copy/paste just fine.

But whatever. It’s just a lame excuse. You have nothing.

I think you’re confused. I would have never let Kanye back on Twitter because I don’t believe in letting hate speech on Twitter from anyone.

But new Twitter under the direction of Musk is a free speech platform and hate speech is protected free speech.
Ohhhhhh! So a white Supremacist would be free to call Blacks the “ N” word, deny Slavery, make fun of them hanging from trees , inciting more Violence and Hate ?? Don’t think so !!!!
Kanya West made a lot of AntiSemitic remarks but one in particular ; He compared Jews burning in the ovens to baking cookies

I have no problem with him banning anyone he wishes to ban. His sandbox, his sand.

Why we are having such fun with this is because, once again, you guys will have to toss your latest savior over the side of the boat because he once again betrayed you.
Fun??
If you want to call hysterics/enraged post/threats and calls to advertisers to quit advertising on Twitter fun... then I guess for you it is.

READ: My definition of free speech is only something I would say.

Ohhhhhh! So a white Supremacist would be free to call Blacks the “ N” word, deny Slavery, make fun of them hanging from trees , inciting more Violence and Hate ?? Don’t think so !!!!
Kanya West made a lot of AntiSemitic remarks but one in particular ; He compared Jews burning in the ovens to baking cookies
Legally they can and that’s the standard Kanye set.

If you want to go by a lower standard, then you’re not adhering to the first amendment since hate speech is protected. Incitement isn’t protected but it’s much more specific.

Legally they can and that’s the standard Kanye set.

If you want to go by a lower standard, then you’re not adhering to the first amendment since hate speech is protected. Incitement isn’t protected but it’s much more specific.
Double Standards are not free speech. How many have been cancelled 😞 because they don’t “ toe the line?”

Double Standards are not free speech. How many have been cancelled 😞 because they don’t “ toe the line?”
Lots! But that’s what Elon told people he was going to put an end to. Elon said that illegal speech would be taken down but nothing that Kayne said was illegal.

So Elon is also using a double standard, even though he claimed he wouldn’t.

Lots! But that’s what Elon told people he was going to put an end to. Elon said that illegal speech would be taken down but nothing that Kayne said was illegal.

So Elon is also using a double standard, even though he claimed he wouldn’t.
Again; You see nothing wrong with his filth and hate . Previously Twitter banned ALL Conservative News , They knew about Hunter ‘s laptop but deliberately got rid of any Reporting on it . They knew that Russia interfereing in Trumps election but kept it from the public THAT’s what Elon Musk meant THAT will never happen again. NOT the crap you’re talking about

Again; You see nothing wrong with his filth and hate . Previously Twitter banned ALL Conservative News , They knew about Hunter ‘s laptop but deliberately got rid of any Reporting on it . They knew that Russia interfereing in Trumps election but kept it from the public THAT’s what Elon Musk meant THAT will never happen again. NOT the crap you’re talking about
You are totally unhinged.

I said Kanye should have never been let back into Twitter. Musk disagreed. All I said is that Kanye’s speech isn’t illegal because it isn’t.

Musk has stated that hate and filth are allowed on Twitter unless he changes his mind at his own whims.

You are totally unhinged.

I said Kanye should have never been let back into Twitter. Musk disagreed. All I said is that Kanye’s speech isn’t illegal because it isn’t.

Musk has stated that hate and filth are allowed on Twitter unless he changes his mind at his own whims.
I repeat; If something comparable had been said on Twitter Re; Blacks Musk would be crucified, It would be on every left leaning Show; I wouldn’t be surprised if there were riots and BRANDON would have plenty to say WHITE SUPREMACY.

I repeat; If something comparable had been said on Twitter Re; Blacks Musk would be crucified, It would be on every left leaning Show; I wouldn’t be surprised if there were riots and BRANDON would have plenty to say WHITE SUPREMACY.
Musk is being crucified for saying he will allow hate speech on his platform. it has been discussed extensively among the left.

Musk is being crucified for saying he will allow hate speech on his platform. it has been discussed extensively among the left.
There’s “ hate speech “ and there’s “ hate speech “ Twitter took EVERYTHING down if it criticized BRANDON or any other Democrat. Just one small example. Obviously I’m not for that . However to attack someone in the most vile; worse way possible because of who they are is another matter
Comparing Jews being cremated in the Ovens to baking cookies should NOT be tolerated

Forum List

Back