Elon Musk rips Netflix for 'woke mind virus' making it 'unwatchable' as shares nosedive

You actually think Musk is doing this to profit? Did it ever cross your mind that he truly believes what he said? He is not power hungry, he has no need to be.

One does not get to be that rich without doing everything for profit.

Meanwhile, there is literally no business Musk has started that isn't directly supported or subsidized by the government.

I'd rather have Netflix than Disney plus. Disney is truly a heinous corporate entity.

But yeah Netflix has gone down the shitter. Their content kind of sucks, especially their Netflix owned properties. Their woke shit turned me off and I quit using their service.

Amazon prime has a shitload of older movies and shows on that I prefer anyway. Prime coupled with free apps on my fire stick like Tubi and Pluto I am never caught up because there is too much to watch so I don't need shitflix or disney+lgbtqrvzata++++-+#

Musk just loves to show how powerful he is.

He know that talking shit about any company will cause its stock to take a nose dive. He just does it for fun. Now when nobody is watching he will buy a shit ton of NFLX at a discounted price that he caused.
No honey---Musk is fucking with them for money. He used to do the same shit with Tesla--driving it down to buy up---driving it up to get richer. He trades stock like Buffet does--by manipulating it. He likely shorts just as BILL GATES does as well.

This guy could save the West as he calls out the alt-left who lives in small pockets in America but pretend that THEY know what is best for the entire country, meh, the world (even as the vast number of them laugh at America thanks to the efforts of the alt-left).

Elon would make a great politician. Hes earned his station in life through hard work, talent, vision and application of knowledge, not via smiles and waves.

We need to hear more from Elon. As long as he remains unfiltered, there is hope.

I cancelled our Netflix soon after the twerking show that was banned in Texas came out. We have enough creeps in our police apparatus and government in Canada, we don't need to it on our tv screens too.

Elon Musk rips Netflix for 'woke mind virus' making it 'unwatchable' as shares nosedive​

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk ripped Netflix as having a "woke mind virus" that makes subscription streaming service "unwatchable" Tuesday as shares took a nosedive.

"The woke mind virus is making Netflix unwatchable," Musk tweeted Tuesday night, responding to Slashdot’s tweet about Netflix’s shares cratering by 20% after the company reported it lost subscribers for the first time in more than 10 years.
By Wednesday morning before market open, Netflix shares were down by 27%. The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that Netflix shares were on course for their worst day in nearly a decade.
Not that I in any way disagree with him but this could very well be a tactic to drive their stock price into the basement so he can pick it up for spare change.

Forum List

Back