Elon Musk has made a serious mistake

I hope you are appropriately angered and outraged about this abuse of censorship!

Note: I have no beef with it. It IS private property.
It's so easy to own martybegan

I hope you are appropriately angered and outraged about this abuse of censorship!

Note: I have no beef with it. It IS private property.

I notice all of these are either "claimed" or were happening during the shitshow of their startup.

Musk brought over his top programmers who conducted an assessment. Some at Twitter had no idea what they were doing. Some were quiet quitting. Doing just enough to get by. Some were selling blue checks and pocketing the money. Fire the lot, sort it out later.

About that. I just read this brilliant observation from David Roberts, who is an alternative energy journalist. And this definitely applies to USMB. If all the Democrats left USMB this site would cease very quickly.

This site isn't a widely used social commons.

And the level of lefty poster on here makes it like you guys almost aren't represented.

This site isn't a widely used social commons.

And the level of lefty poster on here makes it like you guys almost aren't represented.
There are plenty of members here. And if all the Democrats left, you would all get very bored very quickly jerking each other off over "Brandon" or "Hussein" or "Pelousy". Like Roberts said, you need us to make yourself feel important, like you're accomplishing something with your "Lib-owning".

It's pathetic, but all of you are pathetic, so . . .

There are plenty of members here. And if all the Democrats left, you would all get very bored very quickly jerking each other off over "Brandon" or "Hussein" or "Pelousy". Like Roberts said, you need us to make yourself feel important, like you're accomplishing something with your "Lib-owning".

It's pathetic, but all of you are pathetic, so . . .

this coming from a drive by poster like you.....

The fired Twitter employees WILL BE PAID THROUGH JANUARY, and at that point, their severance packages will START. They will be paid all unused PTO days in addition to the severance. Their health insurance will be extended at no cost for at least six months. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

As for "brain drain," I seriously doubt it. The managers made the calls about who would be retained and who would be let go. It is not unusual to call back some tech people ON A CONTRACT BASIS, in order to smooth the transition to the reduced workforce.

Most of the people publicly commenting on this matter have no fucking idea how terminations normally go. Very seldom do responsible employees have any access to their work files after the moment when they are terminated. This is just the way it is done.

To put this in perspective...

A mere 3 years ago Tesla stock was selling for $22.48

Now Tesla stock is at $197.08

Musk is a lot smarter than you dumbass. He is playing 3D chess while you are playing with your own poop like a complete moron.
Tesla:

52 Week Range196.68 - 402.67

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Forum List

Back