Elizabeth Warren passes Scott Brown in polls

Elizabeth Warren passes Scott Brown in polls

(NECN: Alison King) - He's the most popular politician in Massachusetts and for months Republican Senator Scott Brown has been leading the pack of democratic challengers -- until Elizabeth Warren arrived on the scene last week.

The latest poll shows Harvard Law Professor Elizabeth Warren with a slight edge over Scott Brown, 46-44 percent.
<more>

Not with the mood of this country, good luck, but when a New York district went GOP for the 1st time since 1923 it should give you pause not to get your liberal hopes too high.

And the Republican district in western NY that went Democrat for the first time in eons, what was that?

That was before 0bama fucked things up....

The Repubs aren't too pleased w/ Scott anyway are they?

It seems the MA republicans don't hate him as much as the national republicans seem to, nor as much as the dem attack ads like to portray.

We have a local, tea party, radio host name Michael Graham and he still supports scott brown. He has been critical on several of browns decisions but, overall, he still favors brown over any other option we are seeing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TVFiPARJaw]Uncut: Michael Graham Rallies Crowd - YouTube[/ame]

^^^^that guy supports brown still ^^^^^​

And I forresee and empty Chair in the Oval Office for the Democrats.

It's over a year away from the Presidential election. Why do you care?

How convenient for you to eliminate the second part of my post. You know the "so what?"

What is with you people and being dishonest?

You might have been better served in demonstrating your disinterest in this thread and its topic by simply not posting in it.

People who show their disinterest in a thread by joining the thread and putting on an ostentatious display of how disinterested they are tend to appear a bit contradictory.

44%-46%??

Don't think I'd get to excited about that just yet either.

But whatever floats your boat.

Massachusetts is a heavily tilted Democratic state so I imagine that Warren and Brown will trade leads right up until the election, but if things remain as they are, I believe Brown will win another term ultimately.

I think he will lose.

The conservatives don't really like him and the liberals don't really like him.

the independants like him well enough but in my state the liberals outnumber the independants.

I htink the independants will vote for him, the conservatives will probably write someone in or not vote for anyone, and the liberals will vote for Obama's buddy and she will win.

You should hear the local talk radio guys talk about her, the liberal ones, they LOVE her. Let me see if there are any clips for you to hear what I mean.

What's not to love? She's freakin' AWESOME! :2up:

ANYBODY in the lower 95 percentile of the population should vote for her after what Goldmann & JPMorgan pulled on the American people. Sad part is a lot of 'merkins don't read so they think the downturn was due to poor brown and black people like Fox told them. :eusa_doh:

Why is Mass. one of the very, VERY few states w/ rational (non-kneejerk type) Repubs?

we're wicked smaht

it's pissa

Sad that moderate (reasonable & intelligent/non- bought-off) repubs are increasingly an endangered species. I think people will eventually see that the extremism, goaded on by Fox/CNBC will be exposed for what it is, a FURTHER power-grab for Wall St.

Why is Mass. one of the very, VERY few states w/ rational (non-kneejerk type) Repubs?

we're wicked smaht

it's pissa

Cause we are decendents of the Pilgrims ;)

Its freakin wicked pissa indeed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JltXIQiDRtI]Fitzy&#39;s Bandwagon Friendly Wicked Pissah Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Champions Webcast - YouTube[/ame]

^^^Not Work Friendly :D

I think he will lose.

The conservatives don't really like him and the liberals don't really like him.

the independants like him well enough but in my state the liberals outnumber the independants.

I htink the independants will vote for him, the conservatives will probably write someone in or not vote for anyone, and the liberals will vote for Obama's buddy and she will win.

You should hear the local talk radio guys talk about her, the liberal ones, they LOVE her. Let me see if there are any clips for you to hear what I mean.

ANYBODY in the lower 95 percentile of the population should vote for her after what Goldmann & JPMorgan pulled on the American people. Sad part is a lot of 'merkins don't read so they think the downturn was due to poor brown and black people like Fox told them. :eusa_doh:

Can you show me the article or youtube clip where Fox news attributes the downtrun to brown and black people?

I'll wait.

Can you show me the article or youtube clip where Fox news attributes the downtrun to brown and black people?

I'll wait.

Warren knows, as did Brooksley Born, why the Wall St fiasco occured. It isn't a soundbite like "the poor people caused it" :rolleyes: Born was incidentally fired after announcing that derivatives were very dangerous products that needed regulation.
Brooksley Born - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But Can you show me the Fox News Article or YouTube Clip of Fox news attributing the downturn to brown and black people?

I watch CNN (center right and left) and FOX (center left and right) as MSNBC (far left) is too unbalanced for me and I haven't heard FOX or CNN do this.

I hear Republicans saying it in Congressional hearings & on the House and Senate floors. I notice that you didn't mention C-Span in your list. I listen to news as it happens. I don't wait for a network to homogenize & package it for me.

I'll wait.

Warren knows, as did Brooksley Born, why the Wall St fiasco occured. It isn't a soundbite like "the poor people caused it" :rolleyes: Born was incidentally fired after announcing that derivatives were very dangerous products that needed regulation.
Brooksley Born - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But Can you show me the Fox News Article or YouTube Clip of Fox news attributing the downturn to brown and black people?

I watch CNN (center right and left) and FOX (center left and right) as MSNBC (far left) is too unbalanced for me and I haven't heard FOX or CNN do this.

I hear Republicans saying it in Congressional hearings & on the House and Senate floors. I notice that you didn't mention C-Span in your list. I listen to news as it happens. I don't wait for a network to homogenize & package it for me.

Again you claim fox news blames the downturn on brown and black people, can you provide an example?

and i wactch c-span when they are debating bills.

Last edited:

I'll wait.

Again you claim fox news blames the downturn on brown and black people, can you provide an example?

Fox speaks in con- tongues. You know it, I know it, and the American people know it. When they say CRA, they mean: brown & black people. CRA was only part of the equation. Wall St and unscrupulous mortgage originators did the heavy-lifting and the actual deception by bundling and misrepresentation. Basically, legalized theft. Warren wanted/wants to put an end to that funneling upwards of wealth/gov't endorsed, corporate welfare. Republicorp is fighting and being funded by Wall St lobbyists to keep the status quo.

I'll wait.

Fox speaks in con- tongues. You know it, I know it, and the American people know it. When they say CRA, they mean: brown & black people. CRA was only part of the equation. Wall St and unscrupulous mortgage originators did the heavy-lifting and the actual deception by bundling and misrepresentation. Basically, legalized theft. Warren wanted/wants to put an end to that funneling upwards of wealth/gov't endorsed, corporate welfare. Republicorp is fighting and being funded by Wall St lobbyists to keep the status quo.

Give me the video of them saying it was all the CRA that caused the downturn and maybe one that shows them implying the CRA means brown and black people.

Or just admit you don't have proof to back up your claim and I can drop it.

Until you prove it or say you cant every post of yours here will be met with the same quote and question

I'll wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY04gIruZ4E&feature

Give me the video of them saying it was all the CRA that caused the downturn and maybe one that shows them implying the CRA means brown and black people.

Or just admit you don't have proof to back up your claim and I can drop it.

Until you prove it or say you cant every post of yours here will be met with the same quote and question

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9O1hpeO-qQ]Fox News Blames Black People for Financial Meltdown - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth Warren is a full-blooded Marxist. Apparently anything the government remotely touches belongs to the government.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htX2usfqMEs]Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis, Fair Taxation - YouTube[/ame]

The Repubs aren't too pleased w/ Scott anyway are they?

the ones from out of state might not be, but most rational repubs here are okay with him. he's not a rabid rw loon, which apparently is what passes for being a repub in some places, but not here

I think he's done ok by his constituents.... and I'm a right wing whackjob. :eek: I'd probably vote for him if I lived there.

Forum List

Back