Electoral College Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is what the map of 2020 is going to look like, with the way the liberals in Congress were such petulant children, i think Nan from San Fransicko is going to pass the gavel again, and it will be by a super majority.

1984_large.png

I wish I held that much hope for California.

This is a state where the Democraps are in solid control of our government. The Democrapic criminals who infest our government continue to openly screw over the people of this state, making not even any vestige of an effort to hide it, and too many of my fellow Californians keep voting these same criminals back into office over and over again.

I keep hoping that one day, there will be an awakening; that the people of California will open their eyes and see what the Democraps who infest our state government are doing to us, and vote all of them out at the next election cycle, but it never happens.

Because America is still a country that bizarrely uses an 18th century anachronism to pick presidents, we have to look at the state by state races.

For sake of this argument, let's assume Biden will get all the states Hillary won for 232 Electoral votes. Let's also assume for the argument that no matter how awful the economy gets, Trump will still 19 safe states, for a total of 123.

That leaves us with the following states in play - WI, MI, PA, NC, AZ, FL, TX, IA, OH, and GA. We can also put in there ME2 and NE2

So I will break them down into three groups.

The Ones Hillary Should have Won- WI, MI, PA - Because she didn't devote resources, because Comey sandbagged her, or because of Russian Shennanigans, Hillary lost these states. So how is Biden doing there.

Well, he's leading in all three.

This is before the full effect of Trump's Recession are hit, and Biden's still ahead. When these folks realize that not only won't they get Daddy's factory job back, they probably won't get to keep that service job they have, it WILL be worse.

Those three will put him over 278, game over, man, game over.

But wait, there's more!

Next up we have the three Hillary tried really hard for - NC, AZ and FL

Biden is competitive in those, and has a firm lead in Arizona.

If he wins those three, he will be up to 333, actually better than Obama did in 2008. Let's throw in Maine2 into that mix, and go with 334.

Then you have the Swinging for the Fences states. These are states the Democrats could potentially win. = IA, OH, TX and GA. Not as much polling data on these from RCP. But what little there is shows Biden could be competitive. Probably a lot more after the bottom completely falls out of the economy. That would bring him up to 413

he's withing 3 points in Texas

5 Points in Iowa

Actually LEADING Trump in Ohio.

Trailing him by 8 points in Georgia, but again- this assumes the economy collapses completely and Trump won't be so popular anymore.

Next up, we have
Come November, people are going to be really, really pissed.

They will look back over the last six months and ask......does Trump care about me?

If the answer is no....Trump can’t win

Absolutely best case scenario for Biden...

View attachment 325313

It might not be PA...but at least one of those four...MI, MN, WI, & PA...stays red and the Invisible Man loses.

That's BEST CASE SCENARIO for Dems with The Invisible Man from Deleware who is running for Senate as their standard bearer.
Biden has very strong connections with PA and will win easily
Throw in NV and Trump loses

Arizona will be in play as it swings from solid red to blue. Trump only took AZ by 3.5 percent last time.

Tell you what Joe, lets make a bet. If Trump wins the election, you don’t post for a year from Election Day. If Biden wins, I won’t post for a year from Election Day.

Seems fair right?

Nope. We had a bunch of you right wingers promise that when Obama won in 2012, and not a fucking one of you got the fuck lost.

Are those voters in those states really that stupid to vote for an Old, Rich, White Guy who gropes children and women? Are they such dumbasses that all during the first 3 years of Trumps admin, the liberals did nothing for them but try to overthrow the election results of 2016? I bet many of those states are fed up with dumbass liberal elites who still have their jobs, but didnt help those who lost their job during the Wuhan Virus pandemic that the left was always so far behind schedule. You can keep on thinking that Sleepy Joe the groper is going to win, Joe, but like 2016 the result will be the same.

Actually, no, it won't because NOW PEOPLE WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR IT. A lot of people stayed home or voted third party in 2016, because "Hillary had this".

I'm not sure why you think winning on a technicality in 2016 proves anything.

The Democraps are pinning a lot of hope on the expectation that by November, voters will blame Trump for the economic disaster that the Democraps have deliberately created in relation to the COVID-19 hoax. Truly, that is what it comes down to. They are hoping that the American people are stupid enough to blame Trump for what anyone can see is the Democraps' doing.

Really? Did the Democrats ignore the problem for three months like Trump did?
Did the Democrats call it a hoax?
Did the Democrats push quack cures or promise to have the country back open by Easter?

No, Mormon Bob, Trump will get the blame because he deserves the blame. But even if he didn't, it really wouldn't matter. Jimmy Carter and Poppy Bush had shitty economies and crisis that were beyond their control, and THEY LOST ANYWAY.

Hey, Mormon Bob, as long as I got you here, how about the way Trump is dissing Mitt Romney? I mean, yeah, funny how he turned on one of your fellow cultists out of spite.

Are those voters in those states really that stupid to vote for an Old, Rich, White Guy who gropes children and women? Are they such dumbasses that all during the first 3 years of Trumps admin, the liberals did nothing for them but try to overthrow the election results of 2016? I bet many of those states are fed up with dumbass liberal elites who still have their jobs, but didnt help those who lost their job during the Wuhan Virus pandemic that the left was always so far behind schedule. You can keep on thinking that Sleepy Joe the groper is going to win, Joe, but like 2016 the result will be the same.

Actually, no, it won't because NOW PEOPLE WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR IT. A lot of people stayed home or voted third party in 2016, because "Hillary had this".

I'm not sure why you think winning on a technicality in 2016 proves anything.

LMAO liberal denial ^^^. You people threw $1.2 billion in campaign war chest at Trump, enjoyed 90% pro Hillary free media coverage, hell you had 20% of the GOP rooting for Hillary and you still got your ass whooped bad. Good luck in 2020 with Biden :auiqs.jpg:

If I was Trump I would NOT be scared of Joe Biden. Trump needs to be more presidential and get the economy back up before November and he's in.
Your polls are not scary because they don't show the margin of error, usually +/- 3% or so.

If I was Joe Biden or a democrat, what I would be worried about are the 2016 results vs the 2016 polls. IMHO many democrats will swear that they will vote for Biden, but when in that voters booth they will vote for Trump to keep the good jobs coming back to the US.

Well, when you have 10% unemployment, you aren't doing a good job.

The 2016 results just show a flaw in the system that won't be replicated.

LMAO liberal denial ^^^. You people threw $1.2 billion in campaign war chest at Trump, enjoyed 90% pro Hillary free media coverage, hell you had 20% of the GOP rooting for Hillary and you still got your ass whooped bad. Good luck in 2020 with Biden

Trump lost by 3 million votes against an unlikeable candidate.

Now he's running against a LIKABLE candidate, and he's running a shitty economic record.

That was a lot of research to pump yourself up. But the reality is Bidum will forget he's running for President and the Democrats will throw all their cards in on the VP pick.
That was an asinine response, but totally expected from you.

This is going to come down to Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

All three have traditionally gone blue in the last several presidential elections except for 2016. All three barely swung red in 2016 by less than 1 point. All 3 swung back to blue in 2018 by at least 8 points.

If Trump loses those three states, all else remaining equal, then Trump loses.

LMAO liberal denial ^^^. You people threw $1.2 billion in campaign war chest at Trump, enjoyed 90% pro Hillary free media coverage, hell you had 20% of the GOP rooting for Hillary and you still got your ass whooped bad. Good luck in 2020 with Biden

Now he's running against a LIKABLE candidate, and he's running a shitty economic record.

No Hillary got 4 million more votes than Trump in California but she lost by 1 million votes in the other 49 states and got her ass whooped in the EC. Go ahead win by 4 million more votes in California again or 40 million it doesn't matter. :auiqs.jpg:

Now he's running against a LIKABLE candidate,

What office is the likeable candidate running for again?

Now he's running against a LIKABLE candidate,

What office is the likeable candidate running for again?

Chief creepy sniffer? Gaffe club president? Candidate most likely to challenge an 84 year old in his own party to a fist fight?

Because America is still a country that bizarrely uses an 18th century anachronism to pick presidents, we have to look at the state by state races.

For sake of this argument, let's assume Biden will get all the states Hillary won for 232 Electoral votes. Let's also assume for the argument that no matter how awful the economy gets, Trump will still 19 safe states, for a total of 123.

That leaves us with the following states in play - WI, MI, PA, NC, AZ, FL, TX, IA, OH, and GA. We can also put in there ME2 and NE2

The Ones Hillary Should have Won- WI, MI, PA - Because she didn't devote resources, because Comey sandbagged her, or because of Russian Shennanigans, Hillary lost these states. So how is Biden doing there.

This is before the full effect of Trump's Recession are hit, and Biden's still ahead. When these folks realize that not only won't they get Daddy's factory job back, they probably won't get to keep that service job they have, it WILL be worse.

But wait, there's more!

If he wins those three, he will be up to 333, actually better than Obama did in 2008. Let's throw in Maine2 into that mix, and go with 334.

Then you have the Swinging for the Fences states. These are states the Democrats could potentially win. = IA, OH, TX and GA. Not as much polling data on these from RCP. But what little there is shows Biden could be competitive. Probably a lot more after the bottom completely falls out of the economy. That would bring him up to 413

5 Points in Iowa

Trailing him by 8 points in Georgia, but again- this assumes the economy collapses completely and Trump won't be so popular anymore.

Next up, we have

United States of America

It's right in the fucking title!!!

No Hillary got 4 million more votes than Trump in California but she lost by 1 million votes in the other 49 states and got her ass whooped in the EC. Go ahead win by 4 million more votes in California again or 40 million it doesn't matter.

TRump will lose by 10 million next time and he'll lose most of the states I've listed in the OP.

Again, you don't crash the economy and get an attaboy.

If I was Trump I would NOT be scared of Joe Biden. Trump needs to be more presidential and get the economy back up before November and he's in.
Your polls are not scary because they don't show the margin of error, usually +/- 3% or so.

If I was Joe Biden or a democrat, what I would be worried about are the 2016 results vs the 2016 polls. IMHO many democrats will swear that they will vote for Biden, but when in that voters booth they will vote for Trump to keep the good jobs coming back to the US.

Well, when you have 10% unemployment, you aren't doing a good job.

The 2016 results just show a flaw in the system that won't be replicated.
What flaw in the system?
If there was a flaw it was the BULLSHIT MSM POLLS.
In November the UE rate won't be 10%

The flaw you need to fix is Biden

This is going to come down to Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

All three have traditionally gone blue in the last several presidential elections except for 2016. All three barely swung red in 2016 by less than 1 point. All 3 swung back to blue in 2018 by at least 8 points.

If Trump loses those three states, all else remaining equal, then Trump loses.

I agree to a point. Biden should avoid Hillary's mistake of neglecting GOTV efforts in those states.

That said, winning some of the other states would be nice as well. A clear mandate for change to reunite a badly divided country.

But wait, there's more!

5 Points in Iowa

Next up, we have

Biden had to take time off from his campaign in order to testify in Brennan's trial for sedition and treason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back