of these two, for whom would you vote

• HClinton

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • DTrump

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • I would not vote if they're the only choice

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
It's all moot. The stupid, stupid, stupid Republicans are in awe of a megalomaniacal ex-surgeon who thinks he can take the leap from a tiny operating room in Maryland to ISIS, Putin and beyond. The sheer fucking stupidity of the Republicans is going to force me to vote for Hillary, and I cannot stand her. Thanks, you bunch of idiots.
I simply do not understand this illogic.

"I hate arsenic so much I am forced to drink this bleach."
i think you might just understand it the most...

Neither. My vote for Mittens was my last 'lesser of two evils' vote. If that's the best that's offered, I"m out.

That means you're a hiLIARy supporter, by default. :whip:

That's another thing ... if I don't support whoever the republicans put up that somehow makes me support whoever the dems put up. Uh, no. :cuckoo:

I'm just razzing ya.

I honestly do not care who the POTUS is or which party they are from. I will be happy as long as we never again give one party control of the house, senate, and white house.

I do think Trump is going to be the GOP nominee and if he is, he will be the next President. He has a boat load of charisma and charisma sells. He's the man to beat....

Fuck That Orangutan, Hillary by a country mile..

Trump probably WON'T even be the Repuke Nominee. Carson is kicking his ass in Iowa , and were still a year out..

I would love to see Hillary in a 1 on 1 debate against any of those weak ass clowns from the vile Teapug party, she would stomp any of them just like cockroaches .

Trump probably WON'T even be the Repuke Nominee. Carson is kicking his ass in Iowa , and were still a year out..

I would love to see Hillary in a 1 on 1 debate against any of those weak ass clowns from the vile Teapug party, she would stomp any of them just like cockroaches .
...and she's a loopy kunt

1. HClinton
    8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. *
    DTrump
    13 vote(s)
    50.0%

3. I would not vote if they're the only choice
    5 vote(s)
    19.2%
i didn't expect this. let's see how it rolls until iowa. thanks to those participating. :)

i think we're going to find out. i wonder how nasty it will get.

unforgivable.JPG

Trump's unstable and not fit to be President.

That's why the American people continuously put Hillary in the lead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Hillary had her chance already and failed.

Your logic is faulty.
Yea she lost to the same guy by a razor thin margin, that thumped your clown party in 2 national elections..

The Orangutan has lost his lead to the Brain Surgeon:clap2:...

You, with the 2 digit IQ, apparently doesn't realize that Dr. Ben is as ACCEPTABLE as the Donald is... they BOTH represent getting away from the current CORRUPT political system, that seems to make NO DIFFERENCE who runs the House, Senate, and only the POTUS can block the RepublicRATS party!

Always love polls on sites like these. The sample size always skews way over to the right. Why do far more right-wingers live on these sites? My hunch is that is that contrary to the conservative meme about lazy liberal layabouts, it is conservatives who are the lazy bums, or they're on disability, or they're older and retired, or work in some capacity for the biggest welfare program in the world, the United States Department of Defense.

If Hillary has 10 votes so far to Trump's 15, that actually means in a head-to-head in the real world, she'd beat him pretty handily.

Trump's unstable and not fit to be President.

That's why the American people continuously put Hillary in the lead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Hillary had her chance already and failed.

Your logic is faulty.
Yea she lost to the same guy by a razor thin margin, that thumped your clown party in 2 national elections..

The Orangutan has lost his lead to the Brain Surgeon:clap2:...

You, with the 2 digit IQ, apparently doesn't realize that Dr. Ben is as ACCEPTABLE as the Donald is... they BOTH represent getting away from the current CORRUPT political system, that seems to make NO DIFFERENCE who runs the House, Senate, and only the POTUS can block the RepublicRATS party!
Fuck Carson, fuck Trump and Fuck you, put either one of those cocksuckers up against her in a national election, and she smokes both of them..

Forum List

Back