Election Math Game - CNN Style

Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Iowa - all will go to Romney and he will send the Anti-Capitalist Obama to his very own non-worker's paradise.

Wisconsin, Michigan, New Mexico are all bonuses....but not required for Romney to win.

Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Iowa - all will go to Romney and he will send the Anti-Capitalist Obama to his very own non-worker's paradise.

Wisconsin, Michigan, New Mexico are all bonuses....but not required for Romney to win.

Romney currently trails in all those states except Missouri and possibly NC

Best hope for Mitt is to embrace his inner Yogi

It ain't over till it's over

Romney currently trails in all those states

101 days .....:clap2:

That's what makes elections fun

Normal elections are fun. Choosing Bush or Gore - lots of fun. Getting rid of an anti-capitalist dilettante with a secret past, communist mentors, and an America hating Pastor, not so much. It's serious business. The "O" has got to go.....

Obama-fail-300x240.jpg

Normal elections are fun. Choosing Bush or Gore - lots of fun. Getting rid of an anti-capitalist dilettante with a secret past, communist mentors, and an America hating Pastor, not so much. It's serious business. The "O" has got to go.....

Obama-fail-300x240.jpg

Wow.......drink'n the Kool Aid aren't ya?

Mitt has won one election in his life........his record won't improve

Romney currently trails in all those states except Missouri and possibly NC

It's over. He could save the world a lot of trouble by giving his concession speech at the convention.

Obama-fail-300x240.jpg

It looks like Romney is beginning to realize it's over as well. Where is he, Poland? He may as well be visiting lower Ass-crackistan.

Obama-fail-300x240.jpg

It looks like Romney is beginning to realize it's over as well. Where is he, Poland? He may as well be visiting lower Ass-crackistan.

The Obamas kicked ass when they toured Europe in 2008

Willard seems like a tourist

The Obamas kicked ass when they toured Europe in 2008

Willard seems like a tourist

Well, when there is no incumbent; you don't have as much to overcome if you're the "other guy" in the race. So it was a gamble for Obama to go overseas during the election but not as large a one as the Governor is taking.

I may be wrong, but I don't think ANY president has won reelection with less than 50% approval ratings. Historically the challenger gets those undecideds, but we will see soon enough...

I may be wrong, but I don't think ANY president has won reelection with less than 50% approval ratings. Historically the challenger gets those undecideds, but we will see soon enough...

Willards approval is less than Obamas

I love the false confidence that RW and Candycorn have. Kudos to you both- you are excellent lemmings!! Obama's a lock!!

labor-force-participation-rate-chart-apr-2012.jpg

The red states are those where Obama's approval rating is below 50%.....He's a lock!!

Screen-shot-2012-02-01-at-9.41.29-AM.jpg

I love the false confidence that RW and Candycorn have. Kudos to you both- you are excellent lemmings!! Obama's a lock!!

The red states are those where Obama's approval rating is below 50%.....He's a lock!!

Do you have a similar map showing Romneys approval rating?

I'll re-offer the wager I offered you 2 months ago. Willing to take it based on your confidence yet?

Watching those clowns at CNN do their meth I mean math jig gives me a headache.

Last edited:
CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

If you believe the map then Obama has 247 locked up and Romney 206 and there are 85 up for grabs!

I would say WI and MI are up for grabs, but CNN wants to already put them in the Obama win column.

Nevertheless, here is how I think Romney wins.

(1) CO & NV - Obama takes these liberal majority states, esp because he is selling out to the illegal immigrant support groups. O:262 - R:206
(2) FL - After Rubio is selected, it all but assures FL. O:262 - R:235.
(3) NH - He is favorite there. Small win. O: 262 - R:239
(4) VA - It's an insult to our intelligence they put this as a toss-up this is in the Romney bag. O:262 - R:252
(5) OH - The state the wins and losses elections. Always the most important. The HORRENDOUS economy and Obama's war on small business will sink Obama in industrial OH. O: 262 - R:270
(6) IW - Obama pulls off IW. O:268 - R:270
(7) NM: Not the end - Obama loses the leaning Obama state of NM (Wait until Susan Martinez starts to REALLY campaign for Romney, they love her and she loves Romney - Rubio on the ticket will also be a HUGE plus). O: 263 - R:275
(8) WI: Obama loses the leaning Obama state of WI. Gov Walker won TWO decisive STATE wide elections, even with the COUNTRYWIDE mobilization, propaganda and MONEY, yet the most conservative senator in the country WON. That victory will lead to a Romney upset! O:253 - R:285

(9) Romney holds onto his right leaning states of AZ (BS CNN pulls that as Romney leaning its in the bag for Romney), MO, IN and NC (NC is the biggest threat, but not really)!

Results: Romney victory with 285!!!

It basically comes down to OH and FL. Romney has to win both to have any hope of winning. If Obama wins either, it will be a short night for Romney

As it is, Obama has a substantial lead in non swing states. He also leads in ten of twelve swing states. Romney needs a significant game changer and it does not look likely

Obama wins with 325 electoral votes

That's what I got on my abacus

Forum List

Back