Election Fraud Exposed In Hood County, Tx; Adminstrator Resigns In Shame

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An elections administrator in North Texas submitted her resignation Friday, following a monthslong effort by residents and officials loyal to former President Donald Trump to force her out of office. Michele Carew, who had overseen scores of elections during her 14-year career, had found herself the public face of an electoral system that many in the heavily Republican Hood County had come to mistrust.

Her critics sought to abolish her position and give her duties to an elected county clerk who has used social media to promote baseless allegations of widespread election fraud. Critics accused Carew of harboring a secret liberal agenda and of violating a decades-old elections law, despite assurances from the Texas secretary of state that she was complying with Texas election rules."

Now, I hear the deep-state media and some RINOs go on and on about how this woman was well-respected and has been overseeing elections in predominately Republican counties for years -- but all of that could just be a cover to hide the fact she is just a member of the Deep-State...and when she was given her order to rig the election in favor of Biden, she did it...Trump won Hood county by over 60% but since Carew was the elections admin; Trump would have easily won it by 133%.

It is clear she violated the law and I have no idea why the Texas Sec. Of State will claim that she didn't break the law. Maybe it's time we get rid of the Sec of State too. This is the only way you can guarantee that elections will be fair; you have to replace all of these people with patriots who will make sure the right person wins as prescribed by the Constitution. How Texas ever allowed these election boards and election officials to run our elections is beyond me; the state legislature and/or governor should decide if the right candidate won; not elections boards, not rigged voting machines and not fraudulent voters.

"An elections administrator in North Texas submitted her resignation Friday, following a monthslong effort by residents and officials loyal to former President Donald Trump to force her out of office. Michele Carew, who had overseen scores of elections during her 14-year career, had found herself the public face of an electoral system that many in the heavily Republican Hood County had come to mistrust.

Her critics sought to abolish her position and give her duties to an elected county clerk who has used social media to promote baseless allegations of widespread election fraud. Critics accused Carew of harboring a secret liberal agenda and of violating a decades-old elections law, despite assurances from the Texas secretary of state that she was complying with Texas election rules."

Now, I hear the deep-state media and some RINOs go on and on about how this woman was well-respected and has been overseeing elections in predominately Republican counties for years -- but all of that could just be a cover to hide the fact she is just a member of the Deep-State...and when she was given her order to rig the election in favor of Biden, she did it...Trump won Hood county by over 60% but since Carew was the elections admin; Trump would have easily won it by 133%.

It is clear she violated the law and I have no idea why the Texas Sec. Of State will claim that she didn't break the law. Maybe it's time we get rid of the Sec of State too. This is the only way you can guarantee that elections will be fair; you have to replace all of these people with patriots who will make sure the right person wins as prescribed by the Constitution. How Texas ever allowed these election boards and election officials to run our elections is beyond me; the state legislature and/or governor should decide if the right candidate won; not elections boards, not rigged voting machines and not fraudulent voters.

Sounds like people who are spreading rumors for their own gain.... and someone got caught in the crossfire.

It is clear she violated the law and I have no idea why the Texas Sec. Of State will claim that she didn't break the law.
Seems she is following the law and Conservatives want to replace her with a partisan Republican based on unfounded conspiracies

Sounds like somebody just wants her job, so the nut balls got together and ran her off more or less to see if they could. So, trump won county by 60%? Are they pissed because she could not give them 100%?

Last edited:
I read an article the other day and the shadowy folk around trump see this as a major initiative in winning the next elections. Controlling the vote counting is a lot easier than crafting policies and selling them to an educated electorate.

So what?

trump won Texas.

I read an article the other day and the shadowy folk around trump see this as a major initiative in winning the next elections. Controlling the vote counting is a lot easier than crafting policies and selling them to an educated electorate.
That is the person who decides which votes get thrown out

I'll be posting about that next

Per article.... Carew, who was hired to run elections in Hood County two-and-a-half months before the contested presidential race,

I was only curious to see how long of that 14 years of service was in Hood County. Being fired isn't fun but at least it wasn't as if she was tossed under the bus after 14 years of loyal service. It's a good lesson for taking due diligence in investigating those you'll be working for, although it would be hard to foresee the pouting of 2020 exceeding that of 2016 and the associated effects.

Betcha Carew isn't her maiden name. Charo lookin wench.
What about this Carew?
7_rodpic+Courtesy+of+Rod+Carew.jpg

Is he charro looking enough for your goofy ass?

Per article.... Carew, who was hired to run elections in Hood County two-and-a-half months before the contested presidential race,

I was only curious to see how long of that 14 years of service was in Hood County. Being fired isn't fun but at least it wasn't as if she was tossed under the bus after 14 years of loyal service. It's a good lesson for taking due diligence in investigating those you'll be working for, although it would be hard to foresee the pouting of 2020 exceeding that of 2016 and the associated effects.
Yes, she is being thrown under the bus because many many Republicans are sycophantic fascists who wants to overthrow the will of voters and install their own demagogue.....

Before being HIRED by Hood County...she worked 7 years in Aransas County...a county that is just as REPUBLICAN as Hood county....any allegations of voter fraud then? Nope...

Before working for Aransas County, she worked 6 years for Parker County.....another county that is Republican controlled....any allegations of fraud then? Nope...

But the minute your fragile cuck of a cult leader loses....suddenly everything is a conspiracy and everyone is more powerful and out to get him and he is just a little snowflake....all yall follow along like the cult you are

So what, an election official resigned and got another job in Liberal Austin where she will be right at home. Another attempt to deflect attention away from the real and significant fraud that occurred in the swing states.

Seems she is following the law and Conservatives want to replace her with a partisan Republican based on unfounded conspiracies

Let's just face some facts. Your party leaders are criminals and total ass holes as Waters, Adam Shits, and that lying Pelosi. Your voting base is totally made up of idiots, something for nothings, and the rest of people that would starve to death if not for government, Now if you can think of anyone that doesn't fit into these categories make sure you let me know. Other wise shut up.

So what, an election official resigned and got another job in Liberal Austin where she will be right at home. Another attempt to deflect attention away from the real and significant fraud that occurred in the swing states.
Fraud?
I would imagine you could identify some

Forum List

Back