Electing Certified Idiots & Crooks

Wrong. I have attended church services at least two times a week or more since I was eight when I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Redeemer. The only exceptions were those times I was recovering in hospital or on military exercises. I held private prayer services on those occasions.

I agree with your religious aspirations. However, you can only speak "truth" as you see it. Since you are not God, you can be wrong, often. So can I.

The difference I think between us is that I want to keep organized religion out of state business as much as I want the state out of organized religion's business.

Wrong. I have attended church services at least two times a week or more since I was eight when I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Redeemer. The only exceptions were those times I was recovering in hospital or on military exercises. I held private prayer services on those occasions.

I agree with your religious aspirations. However, you can only speak "truth" as you see it. Since you are not God, you can be wrong, often. So can I.

The difference I think between us is that I want to keep organized religion out of state business as much as I want the state out of organized religion's business.
Well your response startles me. (good for you on your convictions)

But I may spend more time monitoring your responses because I thought you were no friend of the Christian religion on many accounts. I stand corrected ----------- perhaps : )

PS -- I do not see organized religion in the state's business in the least. Every member of organized religion is entitled to speak their mind and also cast their vote based on Godly principles if they so desire. If they want to say abortion should be illegal because God so says so, that is not "organized religion in the state's business" in the least.

Well your response startles me. (good for you on your convictions)

But I may spend more time monitoring your responses because I thought you were no friend of the Christian religion on many accounts. I stand corrected ----------- perhaps : )

PS -- I do not see organized religion in the state's business in the least. Every member of organized religion is entitled to speak their mind and also cast their vote based on Godly principles if they so desire. If they want to say abortion should be illegal because God so says so, that is not "organized religion in the state's business" in the least.
I agree with you that personal, religious opinion is not "organized religion."

That is something the anti-Godists fully understand and yet totally mislabel for their own purposes.

Media mouths never stop telling us that Ted Cruz cannot win the general election. I disagree. Rubio cannot win the general election. Short of nominating “Amnesty for Illegal Aliens” Rubio the Republican nominee is a lock. I expect, and pray, that Ted Cruz will face off against:

196000_5_.jpg

http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-01/196000_5_.jpg

‘Nuff said about the presidential election if you are as bored with the presidential campaigns as am I.

I repeat my oft-stated suggestion: Conservatives should spend all of their efforts and money on congressional races.

Democrat money know that 2016 is a washout. It does not take a political genius to know they have to make a token effort to win the presidency, while most of their effort and money will be spent on winning congressional races —— by hook or by crook.

NOTE: Democrats do not need, or expect, to win a majority in either House. The coming elections look so bad for them they are left with one option only: Steal enough seats in either House to block everything conservatives will try to pass.

First, let me remind readers that Democrats have vast experience in stealing elections. That experience is supported by the tried and true machinery already in place. Instead of assuming their candidates will win on a level playing field, conservatives better prepare to neuter crooked elections.

Sharron Angle is right on the money.

Sharron suffered the devastation of election corruption when she almost defeated Harry Reid in 2010. Illegals voted for Harry Reid. There is evidence that Reid possibly stole the election from Sharron Angle using dead voters, people in prison, and illegals.

XXXXX

Sharron Angle is leading the charge to stop voter fraud, producing “Not On My Watch”, a 90-minute documentary scheduled for nationwide release in theaters June 2016. The documentary will show undeniable evidence of voter fraud and smart ways to stop it. I'm excited, folks.

Angle believes her documentary will be an integral part of a win for Constitutional Conservatism in 2016. She believes it will inspire voters to go to the polls and vote and volunteer to be eyes on the process.

True-the-Vote plans to have 1,000,000 trained citizens as poll watchers in place across America on Election Day 2016.

February 2, 2016
Voter Fraud: We See Dead People
By Lloyd Marcus

Blog: Voter fraud: We see dead people

Finally, Harry Reid’s dirty hands in passing the ACA was enough to beat him; nevertheless, the RNC contributed mightily to Dirty Harry’s reelection in 2010 by simply refusing to give Sharron Angle the support she needed to beat his corrupt machine in Nevada.

Incidentally, the RNC did the same thing to Carly Fiorina in California when they practically reelected a certified idiot —— Barbara Boxer.

Yes, it is so inevitable that when he loses, y'all will cry voter fraud... like always.

Yes, it is so inevitable that when he loses, y'all will cry voter fraud... like always.
To Agit8r: There will have to be massive fraud if Cruz loses to Clinton or Sanders in the general election.

Rubio already lost the nomination only he does not know that a third place finish only pays off at a race track. In politics losers tear up their tickets.

Media Fall For Rubio's Spin On Iowa Results, Declare Third Place A "Win"
Research 3 hours and 17 minutes ago ››› DAYANITA RAMESH

Media Fall For Rubio's Spin On Iowa Results, Declare Third Place A "Win"

I had some friends who had to beat up a Catholic priest back in the seventies. He knew why. Just because someone is a priest, a pastor, a senator, or a whatever, that means nothing. What a person does in life defines him, not what he ways.

I had some friends who had to beat up a Catholic priest back in the seventies. He knew why. Just because someone is a priest, a pastor, a senator, or a whatever, that means nothing. What a person does in life defines him, not what he ways.

That is because far left drones do not believe in God!

Although many that support them do..

To Kosh: Don’t confuse God with priests. Jesuit priests treating slaves humanely is akin to the executioner giving painkillers to the condemned before lopping off their heads:

In 1838, the Jesuit priests who ran the country’s top Catholic university needed money to keep it alive. Now comes the task of making amends​

272 Slaves Were Sold to Save Georgetown. What Does It Owe Their Descendants?
By RACHEL L. SWARNS
APRIL 16, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/17/us/georgetown-university-search-for-slave-descendants.html

To Kosh: Don’t confuse God with priests. Jesuit priests treating slaves humanely is akin to the executioner giving painkillers to the condemned before lopping off their heads:

In 1838, the Jesuit priests who ran the country’s top Catholic university needed money to keep it alive. Now comes the task of making amends​

272 Slaves Were Sold to Save Georgetown. What Does It Owe Their Descendants?
By RACHEL L. SWARNS
APRIL 16, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/17/us/georgetown-university-search-for-slave-descendants.html
Who said I confused them..

Just pointing out that the far left hate Christianity and the priests of said religion.

Also made a true comment that the far left hates GOD!

Also made a true comment that the far left hates GOD!
To Kosh: The second paragraph in your previous reply must have confused me:

Although many that support them do..

How can you be confused?

The far left does not believe in GOD.. Their God is government!

Yet you have religious people that do believe in GOD like the Jews and southern African Americans. Those religious people support the Godless far left ..

Although to be fair many Jews are atheists, so it depends on your point of view..

That is because far left drones do not believe in God! lthough many that support them do..
The men who whipped that priest believed in God, yes. Many on the left and most the center believe in God. You like many unbalanced far right drones believe in nothing.

That is because far left drones do not believe in God! lthough many that support them do..
The men who whipped that priest believed in God, yes. Many on the left and most the center believe in God. You like many unbalanced far right drones believe in nothing.

Another far left failed post!

Yes those that believe in GOD are supporting the Godless party of the far left, just like you!

Another far left failed post! Yes those that believe in GOD are supporting the Godless party of the far left, just like you!
I am not far left and you are not sane, Kosh. I am a moderate God fearing Republican devoted as the majority are to pushing you and your filth out of the Party. If Trump wins the nomination, he will take the Party to a massive defeat in the WH and down ballot. The aftermath will be as if a huge diseased infected cyst as been lanced and exploded, with the far right puss and filth then being cleaned out for a generation. That's what we did after 1964 and we will do again after this election.

Democrats are still pissing and moaning about Al Gore’s defeat in 2000. Al Gore tried to steal th election with three counties in Florida. Like Scalia said “Get over it.”

Listen to dumbbells cheering for an idiot who cannot stop lying:

Forum List

Back