Eighty Million

....imaginary votes.

1.After the media got through laundering any news stories detrimental to their candidate, notably censoring the NYPost well documented exposé pose of the Biden Cartel selling their services to Communist China, they spent their coverage of the election…just not the proof of it being stolen.

2. If you were one of the deadheads who haven’t learned anything from the three years of revealed lies about the most accomplished President in American history, then this is your reality:

JOE BIDEN

81,281,888 votes….

DONALD TRUMP

74,223,251 votes

3. After four years of the media's constant lying about Trump in support of the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats…..you are prepared to buy that the brainless, unaccomplished career politician got more votes than any candidate in history.

Whatever number it really was, it was below 74.2 million.

No? Then, pray tell, what were the Biden policies that those millions voted for?
Higher taxes and unemployment? Open border? Bowing to the will of Communist China???

See what I mean?

4. If Biden was actually the most popular man ever to run for the presidency, why did he need 25,000 troops to protect him at the inauguration??

5. If the Wehrmacht isn’t anti-American to the core, why did they spread the narrative that American troops at the inauguration needed to be disarmed for fear they might pull an Anwar Sadat scenario….

“U.S. defense officials have been worried about a potential insider attack or other threat from service members following the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol Jan. 6 by Trump supporters that shocked the nation.” 12 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration | Newstalk Florida - N

View attachment 446920
The assassination of Anwar Sadat, 1981 - Rare Historical Photos

And, of course, the last year or so has proven that it is Biden voters who riot, assault, and burn things down.

No, Quid Pro Joe didn’t receive anywhere close to 80 million votes.
Stop rehashing the same old conspiracy theories please.

You're getting boring.
The conspiracy was the fraud and is now the cover up. Complete with censorship, that really admits guilt, and a phony impeachment so they do not have to defraud Trump again in 2024.

Yes, the conspiracy is the fraud.

If that were true, you wouldn't keep showing how deeply wounded by the discussion of same, you are.

Hahaha. That's an outright lie as you well know.

We expect you traitors to politely report to the Armageddon denigration chambers on your own.

Hmmm, then what is the purpose of you Nazis with this?

All are invited to voluntarily report to the disintegration chambers.

You know that.

So apparently my post was anything BUT an outright lie..

Shall I hold my breath waiting for your apology?

The fraud happened. I do not care how you wish to spin when it cannot even be discussed on Facebook or Twitter or the MSM. It is admitting guilt.
It was discussed extensively especially before the courts. You’re wrong. It didn’t happen.

Time to stop the delusions.

Kind of the opposite of what I just said and you have a basic misunderstanding of capitalization to the point where you just said advocates of democracy are Nazis.

You think you are clever, which is astounding, most got past your level of "argument" in 2nd grade. Your only argument is;

Not being clever, you literally said that.

DERP

This entire thread you have done nothing but reply to my posts as if I said the opposite of what I posted.

You're not cut out for this, go back to the sandbox of the FZ.

I've responded to other posts. Something else you got wrong.

You are childish and stupid.

You have nothing to offer.

....imaginary votes.

1.After the media got through laundering any news stories detrimental to their candidate, notably censoring the NYPost well documented exposé pose of the Biden Cartel selling their services to Communist China, they spent their coverage of the election…just not the proof of it being stolen.

2. If you were one of the deadheads who haven’t learned anything from the three years of revealed lies about the most accomplished President in American history, then this is your reality:

JOE BIDEN

81,281,888 votes….

DONALD TRUMP

74,223,251 votes

3. After four years of the media's constant lying about Trump in support of the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats…..you are prepared to buy that the brainless, unaccomplished career politician got more votes than any candidate in history.

No? Then, pray tell, what were the Biden policies that those millions voted for?
Higher taxes and unemployment? Open border? Bowing to the will of Communist China???

See what I mean?

4. If Biden was actually the most popular man ever to run for the presidency, why did he need 25,000 troops to protect him at the inauguration??

5. If the Wehrmacht isn’t anti-American to the core, why did they spread the narrative that American troops at the inauguration needed to be disarmed for fear they might pull an Anwar Sadat scenario….

“U.S. defense officials have been worried about a potential insider attack or other threat from service members following the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol Jan. 6 by Trump supporters that shocked the nation.” 12 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration | Newstalk Florida - N

View attachment 446920

And, of course, the last year or so has proven that it is Biden voters who riot, assault, and burn things down.

You're getting boring.
The conspiracy was the fraud and is now the cover up. Complete with censorship, that really admits guilt, and a phony impeachment so they do not have to defraud Trump again in 2024.

1611344075396.png

The fraud happened. I do not care how you wish to spin when it cannot even be discussed on Facebook or Twitter or the MSM. It is admitting guilt.
It was discussed extensively especially before the courts. You’re wrong. It didn’t happen.

it was not. the ballots never were received to show the fraud. you're incorrect yet again, go fking figure.

....imaginary votes.

JOE BIDEN

81,281,888 votes….

DONALD TRUMP

74,223,251 votes

See what I mean?

View attachment 446920

You're getting boring.

View attachment 447026
exactly, what's the issue?

....imaginary votes.

JOE BIDEN

81,281,888 votes….

DONALD TRUMP

74,223,251 votes

See what I mean?

View attachment 446920

You're getting boring.

They certainly are showing their fear of a Trump campaign in '24.......and inadvertently admitting that they never had any 80 million voters.
there ain't no way in hell they had 10% more than the black dude got.

We expect you traitors to politely report to the Armageddon denigration chambers on your own.

isn't that what the nazi's did? so now they're the kkk and nazi at the same time.

Let's test that theory: do you know why my reference is 'Wehrmacht,' rather than 'Abwehr'?
The former was the unified German armed forces. The latter was the Germany military intelligence unit.
Is it because we're similar to armed forces? That must be it.

You get half a gold star.

Would be an entire star if you could have brought yourself to admitting the reason had to do with the lack of intelligence in Bidenistas.

and?

And expect purges.

Already the Nazis have declared opposition to the Reich to be "sedition."

The Nazis are waging war against any and all dissent.

Another lie on your part......nothing new.

No court allowed the adjudication of the evidence.

it was not. the ballots never were received to show the fraud. you're incorrect yet again, go fking figure.
You’re delusional. Ranting about “ballots that were never received” as if this has any basis in reality.

I am not wrong it did happen. The talking heads and corrupt agencies and media that say it did not are going to have to keep saying it for countless years to come. Once you start lying you cannot stop.

It has been proven to me because I looked at the evidence. I looked at why the court cases were refused. I looked at mathematically impossible anomalies. And I looked at the fact that no discovery of the ballots and machines has been allowed. No transparency is like proving the fraud right there. Any honest person knows that.

So apparently my post was anything BUT an outright lie..

Shall I hold my breath waiting for your apology?

Since you excluded the quote of yours I was responding to in post 71 I'll quote it for you just in case you forgot what you said.

"I thought you Nazis were executing anyone who failed to swear allegiance to Xi's man?"

No need to hold your breath like a child who doesn't get it's way. Just report to the nearest disintegration chamber asap for the sake of all mankind.

You’re delusional. Ranting about “ballots that were never received” as if this has any basis in reality.
well I'm factually correct. the judges didn't allow any evidence to be submitted. please, prove me wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back