Eerie Parallels

sounds like you need a free trumpybear to help you get past you constant fear of heroic mr trump.

A free dog toy.......sure.

1662275264936.png

LIMITED TIME OFFER
JUST 3 EASY PAYMENTS
$19.95
FREE SHIPPING
visa mastercard amex discover accepted

ORDER NOW!

I damned sure wouldn't pay that much for a dog toy.

Well you(he) did do it first. And we're simply playing the same game. Cornered and wounded animals don't submit, they fight back. Do or die.

Your guy was the one standing in front of an ominous background shaking his fists and referring to millions of people as threats to American society.

Spare me your moral preening. You haven't the place. You have yet to condemn the rhetoric that spewed forth from Biden's wilted, tired lips, instead choosing to opt for the tu-quoque argument. I've heard quite enough of the suggestions that we're always the predators and you are helpless prey.

I'm beginning to think you do agree with him that people like me are threats. Honey, I'm only a threat if you make me one. I treat people with the respect they deserve, not what they demand. If that makes me a threat, so be it.

Actually, the reason why people think you are a threat... lives alone.. no job... no prospects... history of mental illness... fasciation with guns and violence. Frankly, you fit the profile of a mass shooter.

Oh, let's get real here. Biden said the things about Trump and his racist followers that SHOULD have been said in 2012.

I imagine an alternate timeline where instead of kissing Trump's ring in 2012, Mitt Romney openly condemned his racism and said it had no place in his Republican Party.

Oh. So, about that.

How many times did leftists riot in the streets, destroy businesses by setting them alight, destroying livelihoods in the process in 2020?
You mean after ten years of peacefully protesting against police brutality, and getting slapped in the face by a racist president who openly encouraged police brutality?

1662291858198.png

Funny thing, you don't care about the lives lost to police misconduct, but you are very upset that businesses are being destroyed.

What about the families of the Supreme Court Justices who voted to overturn Roe? Why did a Biden supporter think it was necessary to attempt assassinating Kavanaugh?

You mean the mentally ill man who turned himself in before he did any harm? Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of making it HARD for the mentally ill to get treatment and EASY for them to get guns, let's make it EASY for them to get treatment and HARD for them to get guns. Oh, wait, no, Kavanaugh is one of the guys who thinks it should be easy for crazy people to get guns because 250 years ago, some slave owners couldn't clearly define a militia.

What about anyone in the highest echelons of society who had their careers eviscerated for expressing anything other than the mainstream view of politics?

You mean like Jane Fonda, the Dixie Chicks, Sinead O'Connor, etc.

If we're going down this road, prepare yourself.

For your blatant hypocrisy?

I'll be flat honest with you. I will not answer that question until you either condemn or support the comments Biden made Thursday night.

But the difference here is that people like you voted for other people, either through ignorance or apathy, who became threats to our country, either through failing to prosecute crime or illegal immigration because you felt compassion was superior to just law, peace, and order.

So, then, your voting tendencies and positions you take seem to suggest you support all of those things despite your protestations to the contrary, making you (not necessarily your family) an indirect threat to the American people. Before you protest, remember, actions speak louder than words, a standard you so readily applied to Trump throughout his presidency.

My opinion of you as an indirect threat can and will change depending on how you respond to the comments he made.

Illegal entry is a misdemeanor and a problem that can easily be solved by fining employers who hire illegals. Remember, Trump employed thousands of them over the years at his resorts, hotels and apartments.

Forum List

Back