Edinburgh woman bit off man’s tongue in street brawl before seagull swooped down and ate it

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
James McKenzie spat out a piece of his tongue onto the street after Bethaney Ryan, 27, had savagely ripped it off with her teeth during an incident in Edinburgh.
The large gull then flew down and grabbed the fleshy muscle in its beak and then made off before the injured man could retrieve it.

That is a very bad day. I mean, what the hell do you even do with a day like that?

I wonder what the hell his horoscope was for that day.

James McKenzie spat out a piece of his tongue onto the street after Bethaney Ryan, 27, had savagely ripped it off with her teeth during an incident in Edinburgh.
The large gull then flew down and grabbed the fleshy muscle in its beak and then made off before the injured man could retrieve it.

That is a very bad day. I mean, what the hell do you even do with a day like that?
Thank your lucky stars that you didn't shove that other appendage down her throat. LOL

Id sell "Gull got your tounge?" Tee shirts.

You know, that whole when life gives you lemons thing?
Its just that he couldn't be spokes person for the company, thats out.

Those civilized career British civil servants are going to yell about U.S guns again.

"Hey, imagine she had a gun? At least the man is alive!"

This crap usually only happens in the UK.

Forum List

Back